» Install Master Autoindex
The installation of master autoindex couldn't be easier just a few simple stepts and you are done
PHP5 or bigger with mysqli
MYSQL5 or bigger
1. unzip the archive
2. upload to your server
3. run yoursite/install.php
4. complete the fields required and you should be done
Informations about the fields in install.php:
- The host of your mysql database. You can find this info on your hosting provider usually it's `localhost`
- The user used to connect to your mysql database. You can find this info on your hosting provider. You may need to create a new user and database. You can do this by going to Control Panel -> New mysql databse.
- The password used to connect to your mysql database. You can find this info on your hosting provider.
- The name of your mysql database. You can find this info on your hosting provider.
- This is the prefix added in front of the tables name so we be sure that we don't have problems when creating the tables. Usually the default value mai_
should be ok.
- The name of the site. It will be used in the title and if the header if the logo url is missing.
- The logo of the site. If you don't have one leave it blank.
- The url of your site. Make sure there is no
/ at the end of the url.
- The password that you will use to login to your admin panel.
You can access your admin panel by going to yoursite/admincp. The password is the one you choose on the istall page.
You can mannage the files using the file manager.
You can upload files from your device using the Upload Files
option and you can upload via url using the Import Files
You can reply to requests using Make a request
You can change the password and the main messge using the Settings
You can mannage your plugins using the Plugin Manager
You can translate your site by editing /lang/index.php
file. You can also share it on master-land.net :)
« Back to Download Master Autoindex
Next to Getting Started »