Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tinnitus 911 benefits also show us spectrum and frequency
03-04-2020, 04:34 PM,
tinnitus 911 benefits also show us spectrum and frequency
tinnitus 911 benefits  also show us spectrum and frequency. You've looked at in tonal balance control and that shows us that I think is a helpful tool to use when you're mastering. Also looking at a spectrogram such as this in RX can tell us something about signals that we can't necessarily hear or hear very well. So if I change the frequency scale here and go to extended log. Okay, now, I'm actually looking at a very detailed view of the low frequency region of my mix and I can see there are actually very strong pulses down at 20 hertz and 

tinnitus 911 side effects we don't hear this very well so if we roll it out and it gives us more headroom and we can bring the whole track up, our whole track gets louder and we don't really notice a huge difference. Your temptation might be to use a high pass filter to take this out, that might work but high pass filters also create their own issues, so experiment with a high pass or maybe a low frequency shelf and just roll out some of the energy down lower. Shelves are kinder, gentler tools when it comes to EQing. The other thing that a visualization like this tells us is something about the high frequency content which is at the very highest frequencies