Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more comfort and flexibility than ever before
Yesterday, 06:20 AM,
more comfort and flexibility than ever before
I've yet to come across a Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Mens Sale that was uncomfortable and the Nite Jogger is no exception. However, the bottom is rather flat — similar to the NMD. I wouldn't say the Nite Jogger is as performance-based as the Ultra Boost, but at $50 less, it's also understandable. I still found them to be exceptionally comfortable and perfectly suitable for walking long distances, casual runs, and other activities that require you to be on your feet a lot.

The Adidas NMD R1 Mens Sale is the latest sneaker to release in the on-going partnership between Kanye West and adidas. The main difference between this release and some of the past releases, is its availability. The new YEEZY Boost "Zebra" is much more limited, as it only released this weekend from select adidas Originals stores and no other retailers. That means that many people were left out this time. But Kim Kardashian is here to save the day. West's wife and reality TV star Kim Kardashian took to Twitter last night to hand out free pairs of the highly coveted sneaker to fans.

The land down under gets some special treatment from Adidas Yung-1 Mens Sale with this colorway of the adidas NMD R1 exclusive to Australia. The Aussie look for the NMD features a black mesh upper with tonal stripes, and matching front bumpers with the larger bumpers in the back in light brown while white-dotted laces add the final touch. A fairly simple look, but one we're sure many of us outside of Australia wouldn't mind getting our hands on.

https://www.snkrstockx.com/