Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
e your site you also have
04-26-2020, 01:01 PM,
e your site you also have
With Google you have to focus on keyword research. That is the main part.

And doesn’t matter if you will be using SEO (organic traffic) or Google Adwords in both cases you need good keywords.

There are so many different strategies to find good keywords but here I will focus only on one method.

To get started, you need to identify 3 to 5 competitors.

Once you have those websites you will use a tool called SEMRush. On this site, just add your competitor and take a look at the organic or paid keywords they are using. This is the best place to get started. This is what I do every time I need to start a project from scratch.

Nike Air Presto Hombre You will need only a Nike Air Max Classic BW Mens couple of good keywords for Nike Air Max 98 Mujer SEO and a little more for PPC. Nike Air Max Sequent 2 Damen And that is enough for Google.

Now let’s check Facebook!

If you are considering Facebook ads to promote your site you also have to focus on finding good competitors but at this time you will ignore their keywords. You only need their Facebook page.

That is the big difference. And although a Fan Page is not as specific as a keyword, Facebook is a lot more flexible when it comes to landing pages so you can achieve higher conversions using Facebook Ads.

There are pros and cons on both platforms and you have to do some testing so see what works for you.

USING THE RIGHT ECOMMERCE PLATFORM
Ok, I told you about choosing a niche, a little bit about picking products and also some tips about how you can promote those products using Google or Facebook. But something important is missing.

You Nike Air Huarache Mens have to create an online Nike Air Max 1 Femme store so you can sell those Nike Air Huarache Herrenproducts. You need to be able to easily add products to your store; collect payments and manage each transaction.  In most cases you need some basic features such as: