Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
asics football boots
09-11-2018, 09:16 AM,
asics football boots
Minimalist styles and clean looks have been a growing asics football boots trend among sneaker designs.  Taking a peek into Asics Black Pack for 2015, we have no doubt that Asics will be using the simple design to their advantage.  Using the Asics Gel Lyte 2, Asics Gel Saga, and Asics GT-2, each sneaker will sport a quality black leather and suede upper with a contrasting white midsole and Asics branding throughout.Although this is the first we ve seen of the sneakers, we re damn excited to see more.  Keep checking KoF for more info 0n the Asics Black Pack, and let us know what you think of the first initial photos. 

ASICS America has an added a new member to the family, two-time Olympic hurdler, Queen Harrison. An NCAA champion in the 100-meter and 400-meter hurdles, Queen s proven track record as an aggressive competitor makes her an important addition to the ASICS athlete family, just two years away from the 2016 asics gel lyte Summer Games in Rio de Janeiro.From a very young age, I was attracted to the ASICS brand. In fact, my first pair of spikes I ever owned were a pair of ASICS so I cannot think of a more fitting partner to help support my road to Rio in 2016, Harrison explained. asics gel I am inspired by ASICS consistent encouragement to push the limits and better their best, and I am proud to have ASICS across my chest as I take on the next level of competition. ASICS hopes for this to be a quality to their roster of elite athletes. Let s see if wearing ASICS will help Ms. Harrison up her game to the next level. 

Earlier this week we took a look at the Outdoor Pack by Asics that features three silhouettes, the Saga, Gel Lyte 3 and Gel-Spotlyte, all carrying outdoor / nature hues and tones. Today we ll focus on the Gel-Spotlyte, asics gel lyte iii which is perhaps the least known about silhouette of the three. This Isiah Thomas signature sneaker is set in elephant print tan panels that are set against a dark green underlay with black and orange detailing. If you take a closer look you can also notice that the green midsole contains black speckling, which is a nice touch to this nature-inspired shoe. 

Asics treats us this Summer with a new colorway of the famous Gel Lyte 5 silhouette. This go around, the upper is composed of sandy-hued, suede panels, along with an Atomic Blue mesh and neoprene materials. Black touches the Asics branding while White hits the laces and midsole. Check for availability with your local Asics retailers today if you re interested in this rendition of the Asics Gel Lyte 5.The ASICS GEL-Lyte 3 is one of the more popular runners right now and this Raspberry colorway is sure to climb its way to the top of the must-have lists for our female sneaker lovers. As you can see from the photos above this Raspberry GEL-Lyte 3 features a nice pink suede and mesh upper with hits of red on the ASICS logo, ankle, and liner. Touches of 3M rest on the toe-box, ASICS logo, and heel while a bright white midsole holds the sneaker up. 

Asics has asics kayano 22 partnered up with Ronnie Fieg with this latest collaboration that hits up the Gel Lyte 5 with a new colorway. The Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte 5  Rose Gold features a previously used color scheme but makes it brand new with this silhouette. Asics has a lot in store for us, it s beginning to be a bit hard to keep up with all these releases! This release is one to keep in mind, though. The Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte 5  Rose Gold [Image: asics kayano 22-163dkm.jpg] kicks will arrive at select Asics retailers beginning August 30th.