Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adidas retro
10-23-2018, 05:32 AM,
adidas retro
ÿþappearance as black adidas shoes womens white speckling has been placed on the Primeknit upper as well as on the Continental rubber outsole. The rest of the shoe, including the laces, heel counter, ankle, and Boost midsole have all been done in black for a sleek look.Don t sleep on this colorway of the Ultra Boost Uncaged and pick up a pair now at select adidas retailers for $200.adidas didn t forget about the ladies when they released the Iniki Runner this week, they also dropped a few pairs for the #ChicksOnFire to enjoy.One of those colorways that can be purchased now is this Purple/Cream pair. Constructed out of a two-way stretch mesh with vintage suede overlays, and finished with a shiny-mesh tongue. 

Are you a fan of this updated look on the adidas Ultra Boost 3.0? If so, you ll be able to pick up this pair on March 31st directly from adidas.For those of you who don t mind going deep into your pockets, check out the latest colllab up from grabs from Raf Simons and adidas. Simply known as the Raf Simons x adidas Stan Smith in White and Black, you can tell minimalism and subtlety was the theme white adidas shoes womens on this particular pair.The shoe consists of a White premium leather upper contrasted by only the Black hits on the tongue and heel branding. Adding a bit of Raf Simons vibe to the shoe is the perforated  R logo placed on the side panels that take the place of the usual linear perforations acting as the Three Stripes branding. 

Kanye West Gifts Ric Flair adidas nizza Yeezys To Style In Woooooooooo! Mar 3, 2017To salute the moments Dame drops the mic and takes on the competition, adidas created the On Tour colorway of the adidas Dame 3.Equipped with a fused mesh black upper and contrasted by a white custom lace piece and matching three stripes, the adidas Dame 3 pays unique tribute to Portland s road uniforms. Red detailing is also featured on the midsole, outsole and Dame logo to signal the Rip City sign off. I love playing on the road because I like when I m not in favor. I enjoy being in a situation to overcome and beating those challenges, Dame explained. I automatically snap in when we hit the road and from the time we land to when I m getting on adidas rom the team bus, my mind is free. 

I think it s important to let your mind be free. Then when you re about to play, you lock yourself in to the task at hand. The adidas Dame 3 On Tour will release tomorrow, March 3rd at select adidas retailers for $115.The adidas Originals Tubular Instinct you see above is said to be a first in a series of flagship exclusive releases inspired by the world s fashion capitals. This particular colorway happens to pay homage to the city of Paris.The adidas Originals Tubular Instinct Flagship Exclusive Paris comes with a very luxe aesthetic as the upper comes constructed out of a premium nubuck and leather meant to represent Parisian style, while the Blue hue is meant depict the city s famous street lights. 

The rest of the shoe is Spring-ready as it has also been covered in white, including the laces, inner liner, heel counter, cage system, the Boost midsole, and the the Continental rubber outsole.Are you feelin this Triple White better than the Core Black? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for release information.The all-new adidas Iniki Runner made its long-awaited debut yesterday in a handful of colorways and one of those pairs that dropped was this Grey/White version that we see above.The adidas Iniki Runner takes inspiration from 1970s running culture and features a paneled construction of two-way stretch mesh with vintage suede overlays, finished with a shiny-mesh tongue. Adding some modern appeal is the full-length Boost midsole for optimum comfort. 

This pair has been covered in grey throughout the majority of the upper with matching laces, tongue, inner liner, and outsole. Contrasting hits of white then land on the three stripes adidas retro branding, heel tab, and the Boost midsole. You can pick up yours now at select adidas stockists for $120.Just yesterday we got our first look at what is widely believed to be the adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 which is expected to debut later this year.Now we bring you a first look at the Core Black colorway which features a Black Primeknit upper with matching black accents on the cage overlay, heel counter, laces, inner liner, and Continental rubber outsole. It s also important to note that this 4.0 version features [Image: adidas retro-822zwo.jpg] a new construction and design on the Primeknit upper,