Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womens Brayden Point Jersey
03-14-2019, 08:40 AM,
Womens Brayden Point Jersey
OTTAWA Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey , Ontario (AP) — Torey Krug felt like the Boston Bruins were “still in their pre-game nap” during their game against the Ottawa Senators.Tuukka Rask helped the Bruins stick around, and Krug gave Boston the jolt it needed for a road victory.Krug took a cross-crease pass from David Krejci and beat Mike McKenna with a one-timer 3:07 into overtime to lift the Bruins over the Ottawa Senators 2-1 on Sunday night.“It was a tough game for us,” Krug said. “It took us a while to wake up there.”Krug deferred credit to Krejci on the winner.“It’s a highly, highly skilled player making a great pass,” Krug said. “He sees things that other guys can’t see, even from up in the press box. He made a great play and I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of it.”Brad Marchand had the regulation goal for the Bruins (16-10-4), and Rask made 27 saves.Mark Stone scored in regulation for the Senators (13-14-4), who got a career-best 42-save performance from McKenna, including a diving two-pad stack save against Sean Kuraly in overtime.The third period finished with a frantic seven minutes, starting with a game-saving glove save by Rask against Stone on a 2-on-1 when the Senators were short-handed and a delayed penalty was coming to the Bruins.McKenna stopped Marchand in close before turning aside David Pastrnak on a breakaway. McKenna stopped 14 shots in the third period as the Bruins outshot Ottawa 14-4.“I felt like myself and I felt like I’ve had a lot of good work leading up to this to be ready for it,” McKenna said. “Credit to our goalie coaching Alex Killorn Jersey Kids , credit to my teammates and all that, but I felt like myself out there. It might have been the most (saves) in the NHL, but I’ve had games like that in other places before.”Stone put Ottawa on the board 12:51 into the first who he one-timed a circle-to-circle pass from Colin White.The Senators failed to capitalize on a 5-on-3 advantage for one minute, including the final 50 seconds of the first period.Marchand tied it at 1, beating McKenna at 7:49 of the second period as the Senators played a man short following an instigator penalty to Ben Harpur.NOTES: Dylan DeMelo and Christian Jaros were scratches for the Senators while Noel Acciari, Jake Debrusk and Jeremy Lauzon were scratches for the Bruins. … After sweeping the season-series against the Bruins two years ago, the Senators have lost seven straight against Boston, including their two previous meetings this season.UP NEXTBruins: Host Arizona on Tuesday night.Senators: Open a three-game trip Tuesday night at Nashville. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) Pekka Rinne showed no signs of a letdown following his milestone 300th victory.Rinne made 27 saves for his sixth shutout of the season and the Nashville Predators earned a 4-0 victory over the St. Louis Blues on Sunday.The Predators starting goalie moved into 33rd place on the NHL’s career win list, passing former Nashville goalie Tomas Vokoun.The Predators won their fourth straight game and moved into sole possession of first place in the Central Division.The Blues lost their sixth straight.”We scored four goals, but I thought that we had plenty more chances and good looks Andrei Vasilevskiy Jersey ,” Rinne said.”The biggest thing for me is we did a great job defensively and didn’t give them too much. They have some very good players and had a few good looks but other than that, we did a really good job.”Austin Watson, Colton Sissons, Kevin Fiala and Scott Hartnell scored for the Predators. Watson has scored four goals against the Blues in as many games this season.”Maybe I get lucky against the Blues, I don’t know,” Watson said. ”It’s a Central Division opponent. It’s a rivalry game for us. They always have a good team. It’s always a physical battle. I think that gets the juices flowing a little bit.”The Blues have scored just seven goals during their six-game losing streak and have been shut out in consecutive games. Overall, St. Louis has not scored a goal in the past 140:24.”I think we’re obviously a pretty frustrated group right now, having trouble scoring goals,” Blues center Kyle Brodziak said. ”It’s tough. We’ve got to find a way. Whatever it is we need to do – talk about it, work on things – we’ve got to find a way to be better.”The Predators have outscored their opponents 19-5 during their four-game winning streak. Nashville has scored a combined eight goals in the first periods of those games, including two against the Blues on Sunday.Nashville swept the four-game season series from St. Louis http://www.officiallightningprostore.com...man-jersey , outscoring the Blues 13-4.”We have a pretty good rivalry with them, so any time we can kind of assert our dominance against them, we’re all for it,” Sissons said. ”We’ve been in some tough battles with them throughout the season and years prior, but it feels good to put them away like that at home.”The Preds grabbed a 1-0 lead just 4:45 into the opening period when Sissons took a pass from Kyle Turris and zipped a short-range wrist shot past Jake Allen.Nashville doubled its advantage with 5:39 left in the first when Fiala hit the 20-goal mark for the first time in his career. Turris carried the puck in deep on a 2-on-1 break, then fired a wrist shot past Allen to the far side.”Full credit to the guys,” Predators coach Peter Laviolette said of the game’s 11 a.m. Central starting time.”It’s a different scenario. You’re waking up early just to eat something that you might not want to eat that early in the morning and getting ready for the game that warmups are starting at 10:30. When the puck dropped, they were ready.”The Blues have found themselves all too often trying to rally during the current losing streak.”We can’t sit around and hope something magical is going to happen,” Blues coach Mike Yeo said. ”We’ve put ourselves in a hole and we’ve got to get ourselves out of it right now. It’s pretty simple.”The way to do that is number one, as coaches, we’ll look to see what we can do adjustment-wise Womens Brayden Point Jersey , making any changes we need to make. But ultimately, it’s going to come down to work. That’s the only way.”The Predators struck early in the second period, with Hartnell scoring a goal for the third straight game. Calle Jarnkrok spun near the goal line and sent a pass through the crease to Hartnell, who blocked the puck in with his skate.The Predators added a fourth goal later in the period. Watson scored on a short-handed breakaway attempt, putting the Predators ahead 4-0.NOTES: The Predators traded forward Pontus Aberg to Edmonton for forward Mark Letestu, then sent Letestu to Columbus for a fourth-round draft pick. … Predators forward Craig Smith picked up an assist on the team’s second goal, extending his points streak to seven games. He has two goals and five assists during that stretch. … Nashville is expected to add center Mike Fisher back to the roster on Monday. … St. Louis forward Nikita Soshnikov, acquired from Toronto for a fourth-round pick earlier this month, made his debut for the Blues, playing on a line with Alexander Steen and Patrik Berglund.UP NEXT:Blues: At Minnesota on Tuesday night.Predators: At Winnipeg on Tuesday night.—
05-24-2019, 10:25 PM,
RE: Womens Brayden Point Jersey
Shoe net October christian louboutin outlet 14 news, into under armour boots the nike outlet online autumn, cooling has jordan 11 never been discussed with jordan 5 you, nike roshe run suddenly nike shoes the nike shoes wind biting bone, at this time no sweater more louboutin shoes intimate, warm. For the sweater that everyone must wear, fashion elites all have magic weapon. First, choose the popular style of this year, otherwise how can nike store we christian louboutin win others in the starting line? We screen out the worthwhile style of nike roshe run christian louboutin sale this season according to nike outlet store the Chao Ren Street photograph, and put on the warm brand sweater to change the focus in a second. 1. Childlike sweaters nike outlet are still in fashion, but no girl can't help but be attracted by nike factory outlet such lovely sweaters. This year's air max popular sweater is with a big funny pattern, which can be animal, cartoon image, germ or a few funny letters. It is interesting to wear it. The red bottom heels whole person becomes a girl. The sweater with big pattern is chosen right without exaggeration. It is elegant and comfortable with pure pleated skirt. Another style can be worn with nike outlet broken christian louboutin shoes jeans. 2. The nike shoes autumn cheap christian louboutin shoes and winter without a high-collar sweater is incomplete every year. It is suggested that cheap jordan shoes the first thing air max to start with is the pure color system, because it is nike factory store jordans for sale so easy to wear! No matter what the nike outlet store match is, nike store it nike outlet store is very difficult to make mistakes. Half-skirt pants are optional. cheap jordans Profile high-collar sweater is the most French style, lazy and casual, very feminine. nike air max A sweater with unique decoration will make people look bright cheap christian louboutin nike factory outlet and avoid collision. Girls can red bottom shoes choose one. 3. It's not a summer patent for nike air max nike shoes a V-collar jordans on sale leader to show his shoulders. It's still sexy nike roshe run when it's cold. Large V-collars and collars nike factory store are popular sweater styles. Don't wrap red bottom heels yourself too tightly. christian louboutin outlet Proper nudity is very fashionable. Thick nike outlet online open-shouldered sweaters immediately make people grow grass, sexy, decent and elegant. air max Thin knitted sweaters can show shoulders on the side, and pair with jeans will not be artificial. If the neckline is large enough to wear as nike outlet store a shoulder-open feeling, air max christian louboutin shoes this inadvertently is also nike factory store fascinating. 4. To wear a versatile King cardigan sweater nike shoes is a must-choose jacket after autumn, nike store and the advantage of thin under armour and just right is almost one hand. It's warmer than windbreakers, and it's not out of fashion. Long cardigan sweater is very windy, with long skirts or nike air max nike outlet online trousers are very smart. Although the middle-style cardigan is professional, it is not rigid. The details of the trimming are red bottom shoes very eye-catching. christian louboutin sale It's good to wear it to work and nike factory outlet go shopping. more wonderful content, welcome nike air max to scan the two-dimensional code below nike outlet and pay attention to the official tweets of shoe webs!