Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With barely a week left until the season opens
12-27-2018, 04:36 AM,
With barely a week left until the season opens
Duke Johnson Jersey , Browns coach Hue Jackson is still tinkering with his offensive line.Another shift could be coming.During a conference call on Friday, Jackson raised the possibility that Joel Bitonio could be on the move again. The team slid him from left guard to tackle during training camp to fill the cavern created when perennial Pro Bowler Joe Thomas retired following last season.Jackson said Cleveland's line remains under construction just nine days before the Pittsburgh Steelers come to town."Everything is a little bit fluid over there, especially on the left side as we continue to move forward," he said. "I am going to say this again, I am going to continue to put the best five guys out there."When camp opened, the Browns had Shon Coleman, who started 16 games at right tackle, lined up at left tackle. After line coach Bob Wylie said shifting Bitonio to left tackle was "Plan Z," Jackson did it anyway and put rookie Austin Corbett at left guard.That's how the Browns played their first three exhibition games, and by all accounts Bitonio held his own at a position he hadn't played since college. The reviews on Corbett, the No. 33 overall draft pick this year, were a little more mixed, and it's possible the Browns aren't satisfied with his progress."I think that he has done some good things," Jackson said when asked specifically about Corbett. "I have always said from Day 1 that we are going to play the best five guys. How that unfolds as we go through preseason and as we go through everything Authentic Christian Kirksey Jersey , we will make a decision about what we think is best."The Browns did make a line move on Friday, trading Coleman to the San Francisco 49ers for a seventh-round draft pick next season. Coleman was drafted in the third round by the Browns in 2016.Undrafted rookie Desmond Harrison started at left tackle in Thursday's exhibition finale at Detroit and Jackson said the 6-foot-6, 295-pounder could be in the mix. Harrison transferred from Texas and finished his college career at West Georgia."All of those avenues are open," Jackson said. "I know we have seen Joel at left tackle and he has played it, and Corbett at left guard and Harrison at left tackle. When it is all said and done, my job is that we put the best five guys out there, and that is what we are going to do."Another option is former Arizona and Chicago lineman Earl Watford, who signed with the Browns earlier this week. Watford has appeared in 43 NFL games, making 21 starts with the Cardinals. He played both right and left guard last season.Although things are unsettled up front, Jackson insists he's not worried."I feel good about where we are, where we are headed, and the players who we have playing there," he said. "I just want to make sure that we are not turning in the lineup cards today or to say who is starting or anything like that. I just want to make sure that it is a decision, when it is all said and done Youth Chris Hubbard Jersey , that I am good with it all and that I am not going to change two days from now or three days from now."NOTES: Cleveland began trimming its roster ahead of Saturday's deadline. The most notable cut was WR Jeff Janis, signed as a free agent in March after four years with Green Bay. Janis was passed by several of Cleveland's young receivers. Also released was fourth-string QB Brogan Roback, who got some quality time on this season's "Hard Knocks" series. ... Jackson said WR Josh Gordon will return to practice Monday. The former Pro Bowler missed the first three weeks of camp while receiving treatment in Florida connected to his drug and alcohol addictions. He's been slowed by a hamstring injury since being cleared by the NFL to resume all activities. Jabrill Peppers has started playing self-defense.The Browns defensive back said Thursday — his 23rd birthday — that he has stopped going out in public by himself in downtown Cleveland following hostile confrontations with fans unhappy with the way he's played.Peppers said he has endured verbal taunts and some joking in the past, but that lately some of the encounters have nearly gotten physical."When you walk up on another man, that's a hostile situation," Peppers said following practice. "For me, I have way more to lose than the average guy. So it puts me in kind of a funky situation where I can't even go get daily toiletries or things without having to worry about something like that."Peppers did not give any specifics about the altercations. However, on Wednesday he told the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram about an "aggressive" exchange in a drug store where "my boy had to pull me away one time."Peppers said he has been confronted numerous times and believes some of the grief he's taken is because he went to Michigan and plays in a city where rival Ohio State fans are abundant."Sometimes it's more so jokes, but as of late it's kind of a little bit more different situation than just verbal," he said.Peppers also tried to clarify comments that Browns fans are "very, very wishy-washy." The former Michigan star said he wasn't referring to die-hard Browns fans, but rather to an overall environment that exits in Cleveland — and other cities."This is the NFL and that's how it is," he said. "Love you when you're doing good, and they don't when you're not. We know we have to play better. Obviously http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/aut...ell-jersey , I wasn't talking about the fans as a whole — just more so the environment of an NFL franchise. We understand the city of Cleveland loves their Browns and wants to see us get back to how it's supposed to be."But that's just the NFL. They love you when you're doing good or not so much when you're not."Peppers said he has taken to covering up when he's out shopping, but that hasn't helped much."I don't want to walk into a store with a hoodie on, that's just bad manners," he said.The No. 25 overall pick in the 2017 draft, Peppers has not lived up to expectations and he knows that's at the root of the backlash he's getting from fans. He's been moved around in Cleveland's defense as the Browns try to figure out how to best use the 5-foot-11, 215-pounder who was one of the nation's most impactful players in college but hasn't had close to the same success as a pro.Peppers has also struggled returning punts and kicks, and his lack of production has drawn the wrath of some Cleveland fans. He understands it's up to him to change the narrative.But despite the recent negative experiences, he has not soured on playing in Cleveland."I love the Browns. I love the city," he said "I love how passionate the fans are and part of what I get is my fault."I'm not playing up to my potential and they see that as well, so you can't fault the people for feeling how they feel. You just gotta take it with a grain of salt and do what you gotta do to get better."
03-09-2019, 06:50 PM,
RE: With barely a week left until the season opens
Shoe Net, June 6, news, adidas stan smith is the time for nike shoes shorts to take part in a collective red bottom heels battle to dominate jordans on sale the matching industry. How to wear and match your shorts so that you christian louboutin outlet can have more bright spots and red bottom heels not be buried cheap christian louboutin shoes in all kinds of painstaking dresses? jordan 11 Shirts to create a more formal sense, many old cheap christian louboutin ideas, shorts are representatives of christian louboutin sale leisure style, difficult to adidas nmd be elegant, I agree nike factory outlet with this view. You know you've adidas nmd fallen on the starting line when you walk on the adidas yeezy red louboutin shoes carpet or your shorts. No matter nike outlet how we pay attention nike outlet store to collocation, this exquisite single product is difficult to show a strong atmosphere. However, we can weaken the leisure sense of shorts by choosing some full items, such as matching shirts to make shorts more formal. If you happen to wear suit shorts, you are not careful cheap christian louboutin shoes to become the most fashionable red bottom shoes way of dressing this summer. Cotton shirt Margaret Howell; High-waist shorts Carven; Knitted sandals KG Kurt Geiger; Handbag Topshop; Knitted Leather adidas superstar Bracelet Reiss; Sunglasses Kurt Geiger. Collar shirt jordans on sale H& M, Shorts christian louboutin shoes Margaret Howell, Thick-soled sandals Zara, Knitted Belt A.P.C., Single Shoulder christian louboutin sale Backpack and Sunglasses are all Kurt Geiger. Butterknot Decorative Panamanian Hat Accessorize, Cotton Shirt H&Zara, Sunglasses H& M, Shorts Un Un amp louboutin shoes Iqlo; flat-soled leather sandals cheap jordans & amp; Other Stories. adidas outlet Metal luster is the hottest new element red bottom shoes in the two seasons, which is shining metal luster. Abandoned shorts always have no aura, matching with strong metallic luster adidas sneakers is right. Bright and shining makes people hard to ignore the sense of existence, so that your fashion instantly breaks the watch. air max Whether it's a metallic top or christian louboutin shoes under armour shoes a metallic gloss item, you can win cheap jordans more nike store matching possibilities in this new combination of round and shorts. Knitted jacket christian louboutin shoes Zadig adidas superstar and Voltaire; Hole-washed shorts JBrand; Flat-soled sandals Zara; Sunglasses Linda Farrow; Necklace Pamela Love; Ring ASOS. Silk tops The Kooples; Silk shorts Reiss, Flat-soled sandals Zara; Sunglasses Topshop. Key items light red bottom shoes up leisure style. Don't forget that key items are jordans for sale the most effective matching tool to make red bottom heels nike store ordinary change. A jordan 5 pair of brightly colored sandals, classic gladiator sandals or a hot under armour outlet PVC backpack is the partner you should choose for your shorts red bottom heels this summer. Round collar T: Monki; christian louboutin outlet nike outlet store Knitted sandals adidas originals Next; Jeans red bottom shoes shorts River Island; Cat's nike roshe run Eye Sunglasses under armour boots Whistles; Bucket bag NW3Hobbs. Stripe on adidas stan smith MICHAEL Michael Kors; Jeans nike factory store MIHjeans; Knitted sole canvas shoes MANEBI; PVC backpack Marc ByMarc under armour Jacobs; Stitching material sunglasses Whistles.
2 hours ago,
RE: With barely a week left until the season opens
Shoe Net, jordan 11 April louboutin shoes 09 News, street photography more and more adidas originals like louboutin shoes "fashion blockbuster", which seems to have been a trend in the cheap christian louboutin development of street photography. In addition to the requirement of adidas superstar fashionable collocation in the screen, jordans on sale high-definition images, with adidas yeezy the story of jordans for sale the screen content, have been indispensable for christian louboutin sale high-quality louboutin shoes street cheap christian louboutin shoes adidas stan smith photography. christian louboutin shoes red bottom heels locomotive jacket, christian louboutin shoes locomotive wind. Leather, jeans, hollow stockings, red bottom shoes cool combination, with a bit of boldness, cheap christian louboutin wild and uninhibited. without this suit cheap jordan shoes jacket, adidas sneakers it would be an old uncle. jordan 5 But once you put cheap christian louboutin shoes on a suit, roll up your adidas yeezy trouser legs. The effect immediately changed. Unconstrained casual adidas originals red bottom shoes temperament arises spontaneously. what color should these pants be? We've seen jordan 5 adidas nmd it christian louboutin shoes twice cheap christian louboutin shoes in christian louboutin outlet this set of pictures. Did you red bottom heels find it? christian louboutin outlet At the same time, don't louboutin shoes neglect that big jordans on sale handbag is cool and textural. cheap christian louboutin red bottom heels pure black shape, black red bottom heels people can not see anything. So cheap christian louboutin adidas nmd the charming smile red bottom shoes adidas sneakers hiding under the hat became the focus of people's attention. adidas outlet christian louboutin outlet the trend of trousers has also changed, especially christian louboutin sale for christian louboutin sale gentlemen. Fashion trendy men are beginning to embrace the 9-minute turnip pants. jordan 11 Loose cheap christian louboutin shoes thighs, tightened trousers, with cheap jordans boots is appropriate. with gray city atmosphere, cheap jordan shoes black always looks very jordans for sale eye-catching. They all say that black is low-key, but the pure adidas outlet red bottom shoes black shape is not only not low-key, but also high-key. fat-legged pants, christian louboutin outlet canvas shoes, small suits, this iconic shape, many people christian louboutin shoes should already have in mind. The next problem is that you dare not wear it, christian louboutin sale which is not suitable for cheap jordans wearing.