Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Giants end up with higher draft pick than 49ers?
12-27-2018, 06:40 AM,
Will Giants end up with higher draft pick than 49ers?
The New York Giants were thumped in Week 6 Womens Fred Warner Jersey , losing 34-13 to the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday Night Football. Rookie running back Saquon Barkley is looking like the real deal, but there are few other positives about the team. Odell Beckham Jr. remains an incredibly talented receiver, but Eli Manning is dragging this team down in a big way.The Giants dropped to 1-5 with the loss, and until Sunday, have the worst record in the NFL. Entering the week, the Giants were tied with the San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Arizona Cardinals, Oakland Raiders, and Indianapolis Colts. Prior to TNF, Football Outsiders listed the Cardinals with the best odds for the top pick in the 2019 NFL Draft http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com...-authentic , followed by the 49ers, Buffalo Bills, Raiders, and then Giants. FO’s odds use a variety of factors and simulations.Meanwhile, the folks at MyBookie are offering a 49ers-specific look at the draft order. Entering TNF, they presented the wager, “Which team will record the better record by the end of the 2018 NFL Regular Season?” The Giants were a slim favorite at -125, with the 49ers at -105. That line will change with the Giants loss and then whatever happens on Monday for the 49ers.The 49ers and Giants square off on Monday Night Football in Week 10. The 49ers have their bye after the game, while the Giants play the game coming off their bye. Since it is on Monday, the game cannot be flexed out of primetime.It’s a shaky contest with Jimmy Garoppolo hurt and Eli Manning playing with a fork sticking out of his back, but there is tremendous potential value in draft pick projections. The 1-5 Giants travel to Atlanta next week and then host Washington before their bye. I don’t think anybody would be surprised to see New York sitting at 1-7 for this game Womens Tress Way Jersey , although I think they beat Washington and are 2-6.Meanwhile, the 1-4 49ers travel to Green Bay this weekend, host the Los Angeles Rams, travel to Arizona, and host Oakland. They likely lose the next two games to drop to 1-6, but Oakland and Arizona are toss-ups at this point. Yes, the 49ers lost at home to Arizona last week, but given how that game played out, the game in Glendale is very winnable. I think there’s a decent chance they’re 3-6, but this team is proving things could go south in a hurry. I’m running out of funny videos to post, but I’m going to keep scraping the bottom of the barrell for as long as this keeps up. The sad part about the game is when the Arizona Cardinals took the field today Youth Weston Richburg Jersey , I immediately knew what was about to happen. The Cardinals game was a show of just how depleted the 49ers are of talent and how the loss of Jimmy Garoppolo has crippled this team. There’s not a doubt in my mind with the Cardinals defense on the field today and the way Garoppolo can move the ball down the field, the 49ers could have gotten into field goal range and not muffed a snap.C.J. Beathard isn’t a bad quarterback, he’s a backup quarterback thrust into a situation that is almost unfair. If he could be a starting quarterback, he wouldn’t be the backup, it’s simple as that. He held onto the ball today hesitating to pull the trigger (why? Were the turnovers scaring him?) and all I could think was “Garoppolo could make that throw in his sleep.” Anyways, what’s done is done. We have three days and we get to watch the Oakland Raiders play the 49ers in what is going to be very low-ratings game unless it’s Raiders or 49ers fans watching. I know a lot of people are happy with the loss as it helps with draft positioning, but I feel like the team itself would rather get a couple of wins in order to feel progress from 2017. Especially since this was one of those heartbreaking losses the 49ers seem to love to put themselves through. Alright, enough griping. We need to get our minds off it. So I have some Street Fighter troll videos to close out the night. The 49ers are in a rebuild, they are in much better hands than when Jim Tomsula was running things. We just have to keep telling ourselves that. Stay faithful, my friends.
03-09-2019, 06:36 PM,
RE: Will Giants end up with higher draft pick than 49ers?
christian louboutin outlet cheap jordans christian louboutin sale & early spring of 2011, the adidas originals British wind blows, the black lattice, louboutin shoes highlighting the infinite Institute temperament, jordans for sale the enduring christian louboutin shoes lattice, with the golden louboutin shoes jordans on sale buttons of the Institute style adidas superstar plus the classic suit christian louboutin sale plate type, the charm of the air field is irresistible, cheap christian louboutin shoes the shoulder of the red bottom heels suit has adidas originals shoulder pads, each side of the shoulders has a red bottom heels button, red bottom shoes good cutting christian louboutin outlet board type and high-quality workmanship, christian louboutin shoes making this dress behind the cheap jordan shoes cheap christian louboutin upper body. Very thin a super-European bra jordan 11 pants, adidas nmd the chest area using a layer of wrinkles sewn cheap jordans thin folds, adidas outlet the upper jordan 5 part adidas outlet of adidas superstar the elastic oh, the adidas nmd design of the pants using Harun type, the upper back cheap christian louboutin feel red bottom heels super-standard, you can wear a vest and adidas yeezy small red bottom shoes T-temperament recommendation! gorgeous Hepburn high-grade fabrics double-row buckle waist windbreaker, right jordans on sale shoulder Hepburn wind cloak shoulder design, the middle retro adidas sneakers double-row buckle, and can pull up the belt, christian louboutin sale the season's best single christian louboutin shoes product, temperament recommendation! & a little sexy leopard-print yarn shirt with black organ folds under jordan 5 the collar, leopard-print chiffon with thin material, super feminine-nbsp; & metal rivets, adidas yeezy leather shoulder line points, the most fashionable element of christian louboutin outlet the year, pure black suit shows the trend temperament, red bottom shoes short red bottom shoes style is cool, handsome, very personality, very well matched, upper cheap christian louboutin shoes body. jordans for sale The back plate is super christian louboutin sale thin and feels great! cheap jordan shoes Cotton Striped bat shirt, the stripes are still so long, the cheap christian louboutin cap style christian louboutin outlet always cheap christian louboutin shoes looks very adidas sneakers leisure, the material of christian louboutin shoes the cap is made cheap christian louboutin shoes of non-woven cloth, adidas stan smith cheap christian louboutin the zipper can not red bottom heels be fully opened, the leisure flavor is full, the lower hem is designed by a thick pulling louboutin shoes rope, louboutin shoes the front short and back length jordan 11 of the design board is very good.