Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are easy fixes for QuickBooks Error Code 6073 99001?
02-21-2020, 10:37 AM,
What are easy fixes for QuickBooks Error Code 6073 99001?
QuickBooks is one of the most admirable financial management software that is helping many businesses. It is extensively used by the small and mid-sized businesses. Bugs and error codes are quite common in any popular software and similar is case with QuickBooks. I am a sole user of QuickBooks and using it for maintaining daily financial transactions. I am facing QuickBooks Error Code 6073 99001 from the last week, hence I am unable to work on my software. I don’t have the solid reasons for it. So I don’t have full knowledge for resolving this error code. So anyone can tell me the easy fixes for this error code.
06-22-2020, 02:51 PM,
RE: What are easy fixes for QuickBooks Error Code 6073 99001?
(02-21-2020, 10:37 AM)morganeoin Wrote: QuickBooks is one of the most admirable financial management software that is helping many businesses. It is extensively used by the small and mid-sized businesses. Bugs and error codes are quite common in any popular software and similar is case with QuickBooks. I am a sole user of QuickBooks and using it for maintaining daily financial transactions. I am facing QuickBooks Error Code 6073 99001 from the last week, hence I am unable to work on my software. I don’t have the solid reasons for it. So I don’t have full knowledge for resolving this error code. So anyone can tell me the easy fixes for this error code.

SOLUTION I: Resolving Error with QuickBooks File Doctor
Perhaps, this is the easiest method available to resolve this error. You should run the QuickBooks File doctor and figure out the actual cause behind it while eliminating complete errors from your software.

SOLUTION II: The Manual methods for the respective causes of Error Code 6073, 99001

CASE 1: The location of the file is a read-only network folder. The steps involved in this case would be:
  • STEP I: Visit the computer system which is hosting your company file.
  • STEP II: Next, you need to open the folder where the company file is saved.
  • STEP III: Now place the cursor on the file and right click to get the options. From the options, click on ‘Properties’.
  • STEP IV: Now go to the Security tab and choose the user having issues while logging in. Then click on ‘Edit’.
  • STEP V: Tick on the option, ‘Allow’ for control.
  • STEP VI: Choose ‘Apply’ and then ‘OK’.
CASE 2: The file is opened on another computer system in a Single User Mode.The steps involved in this case would be:
  • STEP I: Close the QuickBooks Desktop in all the computer systems where it were running
  • STEP II: Next, you need to open the company file in the HOST computer.
  • STEP III: Now, go to the file menu and click on ‘Switch to multi-user mode’.
However, if the error remains unresolved, you should then reboot all the computer systems once and then start using the QuickBooks software.

Learn more about QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Hosting Service | QuickBooks Enterprise Pricing | Hybrid Migration Office 365