Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tight end Jimmy Graham said late in his
10-30-2019, 10:22 AM,
Tight end Jimmy Graham said late in his
first season in Green Bay that his “numbers suck Jermaine Whitehead Jersey ,” but that didn’t get in the way of the Packers paying him a $5 million roster bonus early in the offseason.Graham caught 55 passes for 636 yards and two touchdowns last year, which may have led some to cut ties but new head coach Matt LaFleur’s offensive plans led the team to go in the other direction. Graham has been in a prominent role during training camp practices and believes the Packers are going to “use the tight end quite a bit” as the season unfolds.“When I get those opportunities, I have to show him that I’m the biggest, fastest thing out there. I have to go up and get those grabs for him Aaron Ripkowski Color Rush Jersey ,” Graham said, via Madison.com. “I’ve been focused and I’m ready to get this thing started obviously. We have four more weeks here, but I’m about as fired up as I’ve ever been to go and shut a lot of people up.”Graham believes that “everybody thinks I’m old and slow now” and obviously relishes the chance to show that’s not the case. If he’s right, the Packers offense should be in better shape than it was at the end of last season. The knee injury that Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers suffered in Week One last season didn’t keep him off the field for long https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Demetr...son-Jersey , but it did continue to affect him.Rodgers said on ESPN Milwaukee that his knee injury hurt long after he returned to the field to lead the Packers to an opening Sunday night win over the Bears.“I had a tibial plateau fracture and obviously an MCL sprain,” Rodgers said. “So that was very painful. If you watch the hit back, just my two bones here that come together on the outside just kind of made an indent fracture. Very painful.”Rodgers’ season ended early in Week 17 when he suffered a concussion in the final game of the season. He said that was a bad one.“It’s disappointing how it ended, getting that concussion was disappointing and also a little scary JK Scott Jersey , honestly. I couldn’t see. I lost vision,” Rodgers said.Some thought Rodgers should have been sidelined for the season once the Packers were mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, and if he had been, he would have been spared that concussion. This year Brett Favre Color Rush Jersey , keeping Rodgers healthy will be a primary concern for the Packers.