Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The doors opened briefly and closed
02-20-2019, 04:48 AM,
The doors opened briefly and closed
a few seconds later Youth Lamar Miller Jersey , but the glimpse into Jacksonville's locker room told the story of the team's third consecutive loss.Calais Campbell was holding back fellow defensive end Yannick Ngakoue, a carry-over from the screaming, shouting and finger pointing that ensued after a 20-7 loss to AFC South rival Houston (4-3) on Sunday."You all walk in here, you all see how it is in here, you all see how we vibe with each other, you all see how we vibe toward the coaches, you all see how it is," cornerback Jalen Ramsey said. "It is no secret what's going on here right now. Ain't nobody going to say it because we can't. But it ain't no secret what's going on and it ain't right right now."Ngakoue declined comment, as did safety Tashaun Gipson and cornerback A.J. Bouye.Their silence spoke volumes for a team that appears to be in upheaval following a third straight lopsided loss that has seemingly derailed a season that started with Super Bowl expectations."I don't speak on locker room business http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/aut...tin-jersey ," linebacker Telvin Smith said. "Don't ask me locker room questions."The Jaguars (3-4) looked slightly more composed on the field, although the result was similar to road losses against Kansas City and Dallas.Jacksonville failed to score in the first half for the third consecutive game 鈥?the first time that's happened in franchise history 鈥?and the defense allowed 141 yards rushing and sacked Deshaun Watson once.Blake Bortles fumbled on the third play of each half, leading to 10 points and his benching.Coach Doug Marrone said Bortles was upset with getting yanked after the second turnover 鈥?his eighth in the last three games."We've got to do something," Marrone said. "Like I said before, the one thing you do with that position, doesn't matter the name, doesn't matter who it is. When you make a move to get a spark, everyone goes on notice. Everyone."Cody Kessler replaced Bortles in the third quarter and threw a touchdown pass that energized the home crowd. But Kessler also fumbled on a sack and threw an interception off T.J. Yeldon's hands with a little more than five minutes remaining.Marrone confirmed afterward that the quarterback job is up for grabs as Jacksonville prepares to play Philadelphia in a "home game" in London next week."It's open," Marrone said. "Who's the starter at right tackle? Who's the starter at center? Who's the starter at receiver? Who's the starter? Everything is open. We've lost three straight games and we can't stop shooting ourselves in the foot for lack of a better expression."We've got to do something Ryan Griffin Jersey , but the first thing we've got to do is stop turning the damn ball over. Period. That would be the positive of how we can build."The Jaguars are minus-12 in turnover differential on the season, including minus-8 during the three-game losing streak.Most of the problems stem from an offense that's missing its top two left tackles, its top two tight ends, two of its top three running backs, and its leading receiver from 2017. But the defense has failed to pick up the slack."We're a team," Smith said. "I'm not going to point fingers. I'll just keep the one pointed at myself, continue to make sure that I get better, continue to make sure I bring my energy, continue to make sure I bring my effort Authentic Julien Davenport Jersey , my mentality to this team. I think the guys that continue to feed off it and grow from it."That's one thing we cannot do is point fingers, and I ask you all, don't ask us to point fingers."Campbell holding back Ngakoue in a combustible locker room showed it's already happening privately."Frustration's a part of the game, and we're emotional people and this is an emotional game," Campbell said. "At the same time, I think these guys, this group of guys, we have a different kind of heart to us. At the same time, losing sucks Youth Bruce Ellington Jersey , you know, especially losing three in a row. Stacking losses, that's not who we are, that's not what we want to be."But it is who we are 'cause that's what's going on right now. I do believe that we will get it fixed. We have no choice but to get it fixed." Has Brock Osweiler overthrown a receiver by five yards yet? Has Kenyan Drake burned the Texans linebackers for a TD yet? I’m not writing this live so I honestly do not know.Whatever has happened, this is your open thread for the second quarter.NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/aut...irn-jersey , he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban
03-04-2019, 09:20 PM,
RE: The doors opened briefly and closed
Shoe Net, April 17, although small nike outlet store MM does not red bottom shoes cheap christian louboutin shoes have the natural jordans for sale cheap christian louboutin shoes advantages of tall girls, but as long as adidas originals you learn clever collocation methods and select helpful items, jordan 11 you can send out a brighter light louboutin shoes than tall girls, become jordans on sale the focus under armour shoes of attention, now christian louboutin shoes learn adidas stan smith to nike outlet dress up with nike shoes small girls, win with nike factory store sweetness. nike factory outlet this season Chiffon is an eternal topic, no girl does nike store under armour outlet not love chiffon, brilliant color makes the whole mood immediately bright! Simple christian louboutin outlet design, adidas superstar low-key is nike roshe run noble fashion. cheap jordan shoes adidas originals louboutin shoes elegant little flowers, doll collar, sweet color, nike air max relaxing and pleasant, who see it red bottom shoes will red bottom shoes fall in nike outlet store love with it. With adidas nmd lace, christian louboutin sale it's christian louboutin shoes very immortal! ____________ cheap jordans cheap christian louboutin christian louboutin outlet concise and smooth christian louboutin outlet line shape, natural adidas nmd sagging behind the red bottom heels upper body christian louboutin shoes accumulation, aesthetic!! Multilayer lace louboutin shoes and strong nike outlet eyeballs! Sweet and lovely! air max cheap christian louboutin shoes adidas outlet red bottom heels christian louboutin sale naval cheap christian louboutin wind dress, spring and summer! Comfortable red bottom shoes fabrics have good skin texture, texture and workmanship. The air max instant presents the elegant and romantic lady red bottom heels feeling, giving people a pure temperament. Doll Collar! Very sweet style, adidas sneakers Da Ai! Self-cultivation design, wave point is a beautiful dress that can not be missed this adidas outlet spring! & Spring sweet wind hot selling under armour new style quality under armour boots workmanship is good, nike roshe run soft christian louboutin sale nike store adidas stan smith and comfortable, leading the front layer lace, sweet and louboutin shoes witty very practical inside tie-in.
04-26-2019, 06:11 PM,
Shoe Net, June 24, the most refreshing thing in summer is christian louboutin shoes a navy-style striped nike factory outlet T-shirt with shorts. nike outlet In nike outlet store addition, the visual effect of striped pants is also cheap christian louboutin shoes a red bottom heels little secret when more than one concave shape. This summer, under armour outlet let the stripe pattern be your refreshing secret. Believe that this is the unofficial nike factory store summer match in everyone's red bottom shoes mind: striped nike roshe run T-shirt + Jeans Shorts cheap christian louboutin shoes nike shoes + Roman sandals + straw christian louboutin hat. christian louboutin outlet Easy, comfortable adidas nmd and comfortable, the fresh breath of summer brought by cheap christian louboutin shoes the front can not be refused adidas superstar by nike air max anyone. Can there red bottom heels be a more classic pair jordans for sale of high-waist jeans with striped shirts, plus a pair of neutral cheap christian louboutin Love adidas originals shoes? Even Ms. Coco Chanel nike factory outlet likes this kind red bottom shoes of boy-like outfit. Use white nike shoes Jean adidas superstar straps christian louboutin shoes jordans for sale to nike roshe run redesign your stripes, nike outlet or pair christian louboutin shoes jordan 11 them christian louboutin sale nike outlet online with loose boyfriend jeans to give you a boy's sense of neutrality and cheap jordans nike factory outlet playfulness. Add some christian louboutin outlet layers to your striped jordan 5 shirt? Like Blair Eadie, pair it with a washed denim jacket red bottom heels and a adidas stan smith military green miniskirt. nike air max A neutral look christian louboutin sale balances your feet with a christian louboutin outlet pair adidas yeezy of leopard-print nike air max heels. Stripe dress is the most lazy louboutin shoes and louboutin shoes easy choice in nike factory outlet summer, with a mini slipper bag and sandals, whether to go on a night's date christian louboutin sale or go under armour stephen curry out for a drink with nike outlet my girlfriends, the nike store christian louboutin outlet shape can be nike roshe run completed. red bottom shoes (Cooperative Media: christian louboutin outlet Shoe Pattern jordans on sale cheap jordan shoes Pictures cheap jordan shoes Sini Danli Women's Shoes)
05-08-2019, 04:53 AM,
Shoe Net, Jan. 3 nike roshe run News, European and American fashion nike store christian louboutin shoes people's persistence nike outlet and love of fashion is recognized, with a simple single adidas outlet item can easily nike factory outlet wear fashion model. There is no doubt christian louboutin sale christian louboutin outlet that the matching degree between the shirt red bottom shoes of Baitie and the man of adidas originals style is always nike factory outlet strong. The plasticity of the shirt is very strong. red bottom shoes The shirt of different patterns and patterns can create different types of man cheap jordan shoes embryo. Want to have the style of cheap christian louboutin shoes a man under armour is not louboutin shoes a simple shirt can be easily achieved, nike factory store vest, shirt, windbreaker and other matching patterns of nike shoes shirts, wearing different flavors, greatly increase your charm! White T-shirt, black vest, casual pants, high-end nike store casual nike roshe run shoes, hat, sunglasses, etc., these simple items together christian louboutin sale with a gentlemanly dress, so simple. Did you learn how to match it? This nike factory outlet refreshing checked shirt, comfortable nike outlet store texture, small button decoration, is very fashionable adidas yeezy and generous. Collocation with blue rough sweater, Academic style features. Simple style, pure cotton texture, nike outlet store is such a simple cheap christian louboutin sweater with white shirt, very academic red bottom shoes style, nike roshe run bow tie neckline is very christian louboutin bright, like jordans on sale this local bright spot will make you under armour outlet jordans for sale stand out in louboutin shoes the crowd under armour stephen curry immediately. cheap christian louboutin shoes A bit arrogant, cheap christian louboutin shoes uninhibited red bottom heels dress, a matched suit adidas sneakers jacket with shirts inside, unbound striped tie hanging around nike outlet store the neck as a scarf, full of fashion. Navigation style adidas superstar red bottom heels appeared adidas stan smith again, white shirt nike shoes with striped sweater, much like the elegant blue twill tie at the neck of the sailor's suit, cheap christian louboutin sailor cap, sunglasses, sailing shoes, a classic nike outlet online fashion sailor red bottom heels model was completed. The cheap jordans casual jacket has a good upper body effect. Inside the nike factory outlet shirt and sweater, full of academic style, red tie lit up the whole dress, nike roshe run greatly increased the charm of red bottom heels your type nike roshe run of man.