Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The concussion that we previously knew would keep
02-18-2019, 09:02 AM,
The concussion that we previously knew would keep
wide receiver/kick returner Jawill Davis out of Monday’s game against the Atlanta Falcons has forced the New York Giants into a roster move. Needing a return man Youth Patrick Omameh Jersey , the Giants are waiving rookie tight end Garrett Dickerson and signing Quadree Henderson from their practice squad.Henderson, a rookie undrafted free agent, was a dangerous return man collegiately for Pitt. Henderson averaged 26.6 yards with four TDs on 73 kickoff returns and 13.4 yards with three touchdowns on 37 punt returns in college. The 5-foot-8, 190-pounder can also play wide receiver.“He was a really fine returner in college and we brought him here with the idea that he might return for us at some point,” coach Pat Shurmur said. “He’s also done a good job picking up the receiver stuff.”Davis, a rookie undrafted free agent, has averaged 24.4 yards on seven kickoff returns. He has also caught two passes.Special teams coordinator Thomas McGaughey was complementary of Davis’ progress Friday — before the news of his being placed in the concussion protocol was known.“He’s a young player. He’s getting better every week. He is definitely ascending. The arrow is up with that kid Aldrick Rosas Jersey ,” McGaughey said. “He averaged 29 yards a return last time he was out there. The week before, it was 21. So each week, you’re seeing some progression with him. He’s getting more confident as a gunner. The kid is talented. We’re just going to keep nurturing talent.”Dickerson has played in two games for the Giants. He started the season on the practice squad before being promoted to the 53-man roster. Should he clear waivers, Dickerson will likely end up back on the practice squad.The Giants are thin at receiver, having placed Cody Latimer and Davis on IR, and with Russell Shepard [neck] questionable. They added veteran Bennie Fowler this week to replace Latimer.Post-game quotebook: What the Giants were saying after Thursday’s loss to Patriots What were New York Giants players saying after Thursday’s 17-12 preseason ending loss to the New England Patriots? Let’s go inside the locker room and find out.Donte Deayon on his two trophiesAs he was packing up to head out of the locker room Deayon was stuffing two footballs, the ones he intercepted on Thursday Authentic Rhett Ellison Jersey , into his equipment bag.“Man, it’s lovely,” Deayon said of seeing the footballs in his locker. “They are two Patriot ones, so it feels a little better.”Deayon on if he feels secure about making the roster “No, because honestly last year that’s how I felt going into the fourth game. I felt like I kind of laxed and it didn’t sit well with me. I had a little sick feeling in my stomach. Going into this game, I wanted to lock in, and got out there and give it my all. We’ll see what happens.“I won’t be nervous. At this point Youth Kerry Wynn Jersey , I put it all out on the table, I put my best foot forward. At this point, what happens, happens.”Giants-Patriots: Was Kyle Lauletta’s night better than the stats indicated?Kyle Lauletta on starting the game“I was very excited. I mean, I have wanted to play more and obviously, I haven’t played a whole lot. Probably the first game was the most that I played, so to say Curtis Riley Jersey , ‘Hey, you are going to get the start’ was big for me. I don’t think I was nervous. Any time you get out there, you’re a little bit amped up, but I don’t feel nervous. It’s more you just want to do well and you want to throw the balls so good and sometimes when you miss one, you really have to turn the page and move on. Sometimes that will haunt you and will cause you to make more mistakes. I felt comfortable back there; I just missed a couple [of throws], some by a yard or two, but it is what it is. We’ll move on and get ready for the season.Davis Webb on his preseason“I did the best I could and I think I got better each and every day. I feel confident where I’m at Nate Solder Jersey , and I know my teammates do. That’s the most important thing.”
04-08-2019, 01:58 PM,
RE: The concussion that we previously knew would keep
Shoe Net, March 16, who is Lily James? christian louboutin shoes christian louboutin sale This name, adidas outlet christian louboutin outlet which has never been heard before, has become the focus of attention recently. She's Sister Rose in Downton Manor and the leading lady christian louboutin sale in Cinderella. jordan 11 Come and see the new adidas sneakers princess in the christian louboutin shoes picture. First, the Gucci Necklace dress louboutin shoes with Chinese clothes and adidas yeezy matchless models is so concave and convex christian louboutin outlet that Lily wears it. The hardware conditions of the new christian louboutin shoes adidas yeezy princess are so good that people can call red bottom shoes her directly. She is tall and tall, with fair cheap christian louboutin shoes skin and high recognition of christian louboutin outlet her face. Golden curls and Christian Louboutin'Viennana'heels jordans on sale create a jordans for sale strong retro style, noble and elegant, not stereotyped. Many people know her through the Elie Saab Princess skirt, when Lily seems to incarnate as a role in the film, from a slightly unimportant "Cinderella" to a beautiful little christian louboutin sale princess. cheap christian louboutin jordan 5 Dark green adidas stan smith adidas originals lace print dress wears cheap jordan shoes lily's aristocratic temperament, reminding cheap jordan shoes people of the "Downton Manor" that dare to red bottom shoes love and hate the big lady Rose, there is cheap christian louboutin a trace of arrogance, but it does not cheap christian louboutin make people adidas nmd feel inaccessible. Young and beautiful red bottom heels girls are cheap christian louboutin shoes more suitable adidas originals to wear a little charming dress. Girls are popular, fresh and lively, natural and refreshing, red bottom shoes just jordans on sale like a breeze, beautiful just right. Second, the style is stable, elegant and flourishing [classic red bottom shoes black and white matching]. From the choice of cheap christian louboutin shoes these dresses, adidas sneakers we can see jordan 11 that red bottom heels Xiaonizi's christian louboutin sale super-high clothes can easily create jordans for sale a noble, elegant or cheap christian louboutin shoes fashionable cheap jordans and modern unique cheap christian louboutin temperament by using black and white colors. I believe louboutin shoes that jordan 5 her future is bound to be limitless. Three sets of gowns are from Dolce & amp, Gabbana, Marchesa Notte and Valentino. They are big brands and have cheap jordans no stage red bottom heels red bottom heels fright. adidas superstar The fragrant and christian louboutin outlet gorgeous court style makes people look bright. This time Lily dedicated her masterpiece, a smooth design of the dress and herself into one, elegant, elegant, transformed into christian louboutin shoes a red carpet louboutin shoes killer, fire all open! Not enough? Next, continue to louboutin shoes adidas outlet dedicate beautiful pictures to you! (Cooperative media: baby girl shoes morning children's shoes)