Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFL is unpredictable.
11-02-2019, 04:27 AM,
The NFL is unpredictable.
What we think we know on Labor Day leaves us wondering what we were thinking by New Year’s. It happens every year.Seven of the 12 teams that qualified for the postseason were home for the postseason a year ago.The Ravens Youth Virgil Green Jerseys , Bears, Cowboys, Texans, Chargers, Seahawks and Colts didn’t make the playoffs a year ago. Those seven teams combined for a 49-63 record a year ago. They are 75-37 this season.The Patriots Virgil Green Jerseys Stitched , Rams, Eagles, Chiefs and Saints are the only teams to repeat with playoff berths.Since 1990 — a streak of 29 consecutive seasons — at least four teams have qualified for the playoffs that were not in the postseason the previous year.In 15 of the past 16 seasons at least one team has finished in first place in its division the season after finishing in last or tied for last place.Chicago and Houston accomplished the “worst-to-first” turnaround this season, which marks the second consecutive season that two teams have accomplished the feat. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the NHL Jerry Tillery Jersey Color Rush , MLB or NBA have never had multiple teams go “worst to first” in their divisions in consecutive seasons. Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Can Forrest Lamp be a bigger part of next year’s team?New,61commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PSTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Can Forrest Lamp be a bigger part of next year’s team?Kyle Terada-USA TODAY SportsMailbag: Are the Bolts Looking to Draft a QB? - Ricky HenneA: All three are under contract, so I don’t even think there’s any question that they’ll head up the running back corps in 2019. Gordon and Ekeler each averaged over five yards per carry while Jackson showed what he’s capable of when given the chance, averaging 4.1 ypc. The Bolts have a powerful three-headed monster on the ground, so I highly doubt they’re going anywhere.Forrest Lamp Eyes Bigger Role in 2019 - Ricky Henne“I wanted to play Cheap Jerry Tillery Jersey ,” he said. “(But) once you have a line that’s been playing together since April 16 when OTAs started, they’ve been together for three or four months, you’re not going to break that up.… Everybody wants to play or else you wouldn’t be here. So, missing my rookie year and then not really playing this year, even though I was practicing and whatnot Youth Jerry Tillery Jersey , it’s hard because you just want to play. That’s why you’re here.”Los Angeles Chargers, change your name to California Chargers - Dennis J. HassellRegaining tens of thousands of fans in San Diego County not only creates a positive vibe in the next three years of growing a fanbase in greater L.A., but it is also a bulwark against inevitable years of famine when the team does not play well.Chargers will have another international game in 2019, this time against Chiefs - Travis WakemanThe Chiefs were supposed to play a game against the Los Angeles Rams in that stadium this past season, but the game was moved to Los Angeles due to poor field conditions. The NFL will get the other L.A. team into Mexico next year Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys 2019 , and there should be plenty of support for the Chargers in that game.Next up for Chargers tight end Hunter Henry? A little rest and more rehab - Eric Williams"I'm glad he got a chance to get back on the field," Telesco said of the 24-year-old. "He did so much work to get there. That was great. This will help him in the offseason program.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade