Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs released
05-30-2019, 08:42 AM,
The Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs released
their second injury report of the week today and the Broncos had a surprise addition to their injury report. All-Pro linebacker Von Miller was added to the injury report with an ankle injury but it is not considered serious.Head Coach Vance Joseph told reporters that Von’s injury is “very minor” and not considered an issue going forward. However Dalton Risner Denver Broncos Jersey , whenever Von is listed on the injury report it is noteworthy and something to watch going forward. The Broncos need Von healthy and effective this Sunday if they want any chance to defeat Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs.Running back Royce Freeman, wide receiver DaeSean Hamilton, linebacker Shane Ray, safety Darian Stewart, and tackle Jared Veldheer remained sidelined in practice. These players have missed two straight practices which puts their availability for Sunday’s game up in the air. These players will likely have to participate in tomorrow’s practice to have any shot of playing on Sunday.Recently acquired offensive lineman Nico Falah who is in the concussion protocol put in a limited session today which means he is making positive progress. It’s unclear if he will be active or not for Sunday’s game but he is at least trending the right way with his health.As for the Chiefs, safety Eric Berry, linebacker Justin Houston, and center Mitch Morse continued to sit out practice. Their status tomorrow will be something to keep an eye on as well. Here is your entire Thursday injury report for the Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs.Denver Broncos injury reportPlayerPos.InjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame StatusPlayerPos.InjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame StatusBOLD - Indicates change in status; NIR颅- Indicates not injury relatedSTATUS DEFINITIONS: Did not participate (DNP); Limited: means less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions; Full: 100 percent of player’s normal repetitions; Out: will not play; Doubtful: Unlikely to play; Questionable: Uncertain to playKansas City Chiefs injury reportPlayerPos.InjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame StatusPlayerPos.InjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame StatusBOLD - Indicates change in status; NIR颅- Indicates not injury relatedSTATUS DEFINITIONS: Did not participate (DNP); Limited: means less than 100 percent of a player’s normal repetitions; Full: 100 percent of player’s normal repetitions; Out: will not play; Doubtful: Unlikely to play; Questionable: Uncertain to play ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Even though Brandon Marshall was expecting it, Friday’s news that he had likely played his last game in a Denver Broncos uniform threw him for a bit of a loop.“It’s just different when it’s in the news and everybody knows about it and it’s not just you and your agent talking about it,” Marshall said after the Broncos told his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, that they don’t plan to pick up the linebacker’s option.There’s a possibility Marshall could return to Denver, but he said he’s expecting to find interest on the open market when free agency opens March 13, even after limping through two injury-riddled seasons in the last three years.“I’ll be wanted. For sure. I’ll be good,” Marshall said. “All my options are open right now. Whatever’s the best fit for me.”As for his health, he said, “I’m getting there Chris Harris Jersey ,” after missing more than a month with a bruised knee in 2018.Marshall, who was due $6.5 million next season with a cap hit of about $9 million, has been limited to 11 games in two of the last three seasons.In 2006, he missed five games with a torn hamstring. He started seven games last year and collected 42 tackles without a sack or an interception as rookie Josey Jewell’s playing time increased.Marshall said after the season ended that he wanted to finish out his career in Denver, where he got a second chance after getting cut three times by the Jacksonville Jaguars, who drafted him in the fifth round in 2012.On Friday, Marshall said he’d been eager to work with new Broncos head coach Vic Fangio “seeing what he’s done with linebackers and defenses over the years.”If this is goodbye to the Broncos, Marshall said he hopes fans remember him as a player who was passionate about his play on the field and his civic works .“Oh man, just as somebody who gave it my all, that’s how I hope I’m remembered,” Marshall said. “I worked hard. I gave love. I showed love. On the field, off the field.”Marshall, who was the Broncos’ Ed Block Courage award winner in 2015, launched FEEL (Feed & Educate to Empower Leaders) last year and founded the Williams Marshall Cares Leadership Program to help youth in Denver and his hometown of Las Vegas.A college teammate of Colin Kaepernick at Nevada, Marshall was among the first group of NFL players who joined Kaepernick in kneeling during the national anthem in 2016 to bring attention to police brutality and social injustices in America. He met with the Denver police chief and the police union later that season.“From my work in the community to me as a person and as a player, I just gave it my all,” Marshall said. “I hope everybody can remember that and I hope everybody can understand that everything I did I just did it from my heart.”
06-03-2019, 02:28 PM,
RE: The Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs released
Shoe Net cheap christian louboutin jordans on sale Nov. 7, slim suit nike outlet store is nike shoes a necessary item for under armour boots nike factory outlet professional white-collar workers, nike factory outlet which is nike roshe run optionally matched with shirts, T-shirts nike store or dresses red bottom heels are very jordan 5 beautiful, a dress nike outlet to create several matches, so that you have louboutin shoes a nike store new image nike air max every day. Choose such a perfect color system, christian louboutin shoes in the details christian louboutin outlet of adidas superstar the suit, adidas sneakers there is red bottom heels adidas sneakers under armour outlet no nike factory store need nike outlet online for nike outlet too red bottom shoes many adidas stan smith cheap christian louboutin nike factory store flashy cheap christian louboutin shoes and cumbersome design. christian louboutin sale Simple christian louboutin and smooth lines can set off cheap christian louboutin its atmosphere. louboutin shoes The retro and witty color wavelet dot nike air max lining, and fresh and bright vibrant fruit nike store green nike outlet form nike shoes cheap christian louboutin a red bottom heels nike factory store visual adidas nmd collision, a refreshing style suit cheap jordans jacket, classic red bottom shoes lapel, bold shoulder air max pad, nike roshe run showing christian louboutin shoes the impression of jordans for sale generous career-oriented nike shoes women temperament. Ramble elastic fabric, nike factory outlet light and red bottom heels texture, adidas superstar very suitable nike store for autumn and christian louboutin outlet winter season, high-grade nike outlet jordan 11 lace, immediately improve the quality of the whole garment. adidas stan smith