Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Buccaneers’ quarterback room is just fine Remember
12-27-2018, 05:17 AM,
The Buccaneers’ quarterback room is just fine Remember
when news of Jameis Winston’s three-game suspension broke and it caused mass panic? Remember when people said the Buccaneers absolutely had to trade for Nick Foles or Teddy Bridgewater — who is going to New Orleans — or some other backup somewhere in the league because Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Griffin weren’t reliable backup options? Remember when people said that even when Winston returns Ryan Smith Jersey , Tampa Bay doesn’t have a long-term answer at quarterback because he lacks what it takes to be a successful NFL quarterback? “Well, well, well... How the turntables...” -Michael ScottSure, you can say that it’s only preseason. But even if it’s “only preseason,” Tampa Bay’s quarterbacks have done a whole lot to quell any worry in the last few weeks. Like Pewter Report’s Trevor Sikkema expertly outlined in his most recent “Cover 3,” what a quarterback does and how a quarterback looks doesn’t have to be judged by the defenses that he is facing. Whether a defense is full of starters, backups or third-stringers doesn’t have much connection, if any, to the field vision, decision-making, arm strength and ball placement that a quarterback puts on display.If you’re not big into Pro Football Focus’ grading system Cheap O. J. Howard Jersey , watch the film on Winston, Fitzpatrick and Griffin from the last three games. You’ll see big throws, smart decisions and good ball security from all three. With the talent that this team has at the wide receiver and tight end positions, those three things will be enough for the Bucs to field a strong offense.If you’re just into the basic stats, check those out too:Winston: 30-of-41 (73.2 percent) for 388 yards, three touchdowns, no interceptionsFitzpatrick: 17-of-28 (60.7 percent) for 183 yards, no touchdowns, no interceptionsGriffin: 34-of-48 (70.8 percent) for 367 yards, three touchdowns, no interceptionsThere’s a reason that Winston was drafted No. 1 overall in 2015 and has set NFL records early in his career. It’s no coincidence that Fitzpatrick is heading into his 14th season in the league. And the Bucs aren’t keeping Griffin on the roster for the fourth straight year just because they feel like it. All three guys are valuable to this team Buccaneers DeSean Jackson Jersey , and for good reason.This quarterback group has put its full potential on display in the last three weeks. The coaching staff and front office clearly believe in the group they have. After everything we’ve seen, is there any valid reason that the fan base shouldn’t feel the same way? Things didn’t start off too well last week against Pittsburgh for Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Buccaneers offense. Things were so bleak in fact that head coach Dirk Koetter considered pulling Ryan Fitzpatrick out of the game to get some game experience for Ryan Griffin. Given the job Fitzpatrick did to battle back with the offense to come within a touchdown of winning it’s probably a good thing the switch was never made. According to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, Koetter disclosed this information to the team this week. Why would this be significant news as we head into the week 4 match-up against the Chicago Bears? Simple, the potential back-up quarterback this week is ultimately the franchise quarterback, Jameis Winston. A week ago it took a catastrophic first half to get the gears moving on possibly replacing Fitzpatrick with a back-up whom has never taken a snap under center in his NFL career. This week, the team’s franchise quarterback is back which means one can expect a far shorter leash than a week ago. As Rapoport concedes, some players in the room may feel this is a clear path to Winston returning sooner than later to his starting role. Fitzpatrick is up against a terrifying defense led by Khalil Mack today in Chicago, it’ll be worth keeping an eye on this situation as the game progresses should it start to get out of hand. Khalil Mack and company could very well be Fitzpatrick’s undoing as the team’s starter and record setting quarterback of 2018.Vita Vea will make his debutMany reports are now confirming that Buccaneers first round pick defensive tackle Vita Vea will make his debut on Sunday. The Washington product has been recovering from an injured calf he suffered in training camp.ESPN’s Adam Schefter was first with the report.
04-09-2019, 01:16 PM,
RE: The Buccaneers’ quarterback room is just fine Remember
& Nbsp; red bottom shoes under armour Yesterday I went to red bottom shoes one of the nike air max best supermarkets cheap christian louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin in nike outlet store my city. At under armour stephen curry the counter on nike shoes the air max first floor, I saw a waiter about cheap christian louboutin 1.64 nike factory outlet meters adidas sneakers tall and beautiful. nike roshe run adidas originals I christian louboutin saw her christian louboutin outlet wearing white cotton socks on her air max feet and a pair of Yuanyang Brand cloth shoes with heels jordan 5 on the Great Wall under armour shoes of nike store Beijing. It's red bottom shoes beautiful! I pretended to adidas yeezy look at my watch and talked to her for nike air max a christian louboutin outlet while. jordans on sale red bottom heels I saw that red bottom heels her breast nike outlet plate jordan 11 read nike roshe run "Wang Lili". I asked her how old she was. She said nike outlet 21. I said how big are your adidas yeezy shoes? She said red bottom heels 30. I cheap christian louboutin shoes adidas originals nike factory store said how nike factory outlet long the nike outlet store shoes had been worn. She said that jordan 5 after 4 or 5 months, the tips of her left foot were coming out. Sure enough, I saw a white mark on the tip louboutin shoes of her left nike air max foot. I said let me see your shoes, OK? She agreed and took nike factory store off her left shoe nike outlet store for cheap jordan shoes me red bottom shoes to see. I put it under my nose nike store and sniffed it. It didn't taste much. So the little nike outlet online girl was not sweaty cheap christian louboutin shoes feet. I played with my shoes air max for a while and air max had adidas superstar to reluctantly return them to her. I'm determined to christian louboutin outlet christian louboutin shoes visit red bottom shoes her and christian louboutin sale her shoes nike shoes more often in the future.
04-16-2019, 07:02 PM,
October 25, shoe net news, many girls have such two contradictory jordan 11 sides: want adidas sneakers to be louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin independent, adidas nmd but also jordans on sale want to depend on the birds. A profile coat will christian louboutin outlet satisfy you. Profile jackets are still in fashion this autumn and winter. christian louboutin outlet They may be cotton and linen christian louboutin outlet suits, thick needle sweaters or woolen coats. A set on your body is like red bottom shoes red bottom heels a warm nest on your back. It's cheap christian louboutin a magnificent atmosphere. Look for a coat to wrap your fashion definition of a profile coat, which red bottom heels is jordans on sale biased louboutin shoes jordan 5 towards large, wide cheap jordans and fat clothes. cheap christian louboutin Christine Dior introduced a series of alphabetical fashions in the 1950s, comparing his red bottom shoes profile coat jordan 11 with capitals adidas stan smith red bottom shoes cheap jordan shoes such as A, H and Y. Currently, the adidas nmd popular profile jackets can be described by A, H, O. A-shape is suitable christian louboutin shoes for cheap christian louboutin shoes displaying sweet cheap jordans atmosphere, H-shape cheap christian louboutin shoes is handsome, jordans for sale O-shape is red bottom shoes more fashionable. Theyskens Theory's H-shaped jacket adidas yeezy A-shaped jacket, christian louboutin sale refers to those christian louboutin sale clothes christian louboutin sale that are tightened up and wide christian louboutin shoes down, adidas originals gradually jordans for sale unfolding from top to bottom, christian louboutin shoes like a skirt that slowly opens. Generally, adidas outlet jackets christian louboutin outlet and louboutin shoes coats do not have cheap christian louboutin waists and wide hems. adidas superstar H shape is also called rectangular shape, just adidas yeezy like straight jeans, one line to the bottom. cheap christian louboutin shoes Unlike A-shaped jacket, H-shaped jacket hem is narrower christian louboutin shoes and more convergent. The highest appearance adidas outlet rate this red bottom heels season is the jordan 5 O-shaped jacket. It is also known as the cocoon shape, the upper louboutin shoes and lower mouth tightened elliptical shape, much like a cocoon, the cheap jordan shoes moisture is stronger, can cover up body defects, adidas sneakers tall, fat and red bottom heels thin all applicable. John Rocha's O-shaped jacket not adidas originals only hides meat, but also wears a casual flavor, with a pair christian louboutin sale of cheap christian louboutin shoes high-heeled shoes, showing a strong air immediately. Even if the "sister Lin" is weak, the profile coat can make you "strong". Some Petite stars always wear a big coat. It's not a mistake. What people pursue is exquisite feeling. (Cooperative Media: Clothing Matching)
05-19-2019, 11:58 PM,
Shoe Net September jordans for sale 13, red bottom shoes autumn is coming, people pay more and more attention to fashionable autumn under armour stephen curry clothes. Many MMs jordan 5 show new fashion charm under armour outlet with low-key red bottom heels adidas nmd air max and dull autumn style. If you want to deduce red bottom shoes the charming fashion clothes, air max christian louboutin sale let's christian louboutin sale analyze the fashionable louboutin shoes autumn dress style of the fashionable people together nike factory outlet with the knitting! A dress nike factory store is necessary nike factory outlet for red bottom shoes some important occasions, nike shoes all kinds of occasions are red bottom heels HOLD living, self-cultivation tailoring, showing waist, jordans on sale slender legs and long. louboutin shoes In summer and autumn season, the best adidas stan smith matching items, H type of natural self-cultivation tailoring, matching nike roshe run with nike air max leisure T-shirts, complete the nike outlet fashionable cheap christian louboutin shoes model of full-time women. Necessary spring cheap jordans and autumn casual trousers, slim style, especially comfortable air max to wear, beautiful tones, christian louboutin shoes with christian louboutin outlet a gray christian louboutin shoes jacket, cheap christian louboutin shoes showing the red bottom shoes nike outlet store leisure fashionable dress. Leisure stripe long sleeve T, slightly christian louboutin shoes loose under armour shoes type, wearing natural comfort, shoulder nike shoes with cheap christian louboutin buckle embellishment, more dignified, jeans skirt cheap jordan shoes matching nike store more sweet. Short irregular T-shirt, under armour adorned red bottom heels christian louboutin shoes in middle English, exudes charm nike factory outlet air max and leisure, adidas yeezy under armour boots asymmetrical design of front nike factory outlet and rear garments, red bottom heels cute and witty shape, with self-cultivating jeans, nike air max jordan 11 showing leisure adidas stan smith charm. (Cooperative nike shoes Media: Clothing nike roshe run Matching)