Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 1st round of the NFL Draft is finally here!
05-30-2019, 06:04 AM,
The 1st round of the NFL Draft is finally here!
"The mock drafts are(almost) done and it’s just about time to get to the 2019 NFL draft. The Redskins enter the draft possibly looking for Alex Smith’s replacement. Dan Snyder Dwayne Haskins Jersey , Bruce Allen, Doug Williams, Jay Gruden and Kyle Smith go into this year’s draft with 9 picks. The action starts tonight at8pm, and continues through Saturday night when UDFA signings are reported.DO NOT TIP PICKS IN THE COMMENTS!Day 1: Round 1When: Thursday April 25th at 8 p.m. EasternTime per pick: 10 minutesTV channels: ABC, ESPN, NFL Network, ESPN DeportesOnline: WatchESPN, NFL.com and Fox Sports GoRadio: ESPN Radio, SiriusXM NFL RadioRedskins draft picks:Round 1(#15):Round 2(#46):Round 3(#76):Round 3(#96):Round 5(#153):Round 5(#173):Round 6(#206):Round 7(#227):Round 7(#253)Big Grinraft Order - Round 1Arizona Cardinals - Kyler Murray, QB, OklahomaSan Francisco 49ers - Nick Bosa, OLB, Ohio StateNew York Jets - Quinnen Williams, DE, AlabamaOakland Raiders - Clellin Ferrell, OLB, ClemsonTampa Bay Buccaneers - Devin White, ILB, LSUNew York Giants - Daniel Jones, QB Cheap Dwayne Haskins Jersey , DukeJacksonville Jaguars - Josh Allen, OLB, KentuckyDetroit Lions - T.J. Hockenson, TE, IowaBuffalo Bills - Ed Oliver, DT, HoustonPittsburgh Steelers via Denver Broncos - Devin Bush, ILB, MichiganCincinnati Bengals - Jonah Williams, OT, AlabamaGreen Bay Packers - Rashan Gary, OLB, MichiganMiami Dolphins - Christian Wilkins, DT, ClemsonAtlanta Falcons - Washington RedskinsCarolina PanthersNew York Giants from Cleveland BrownsMinnesota VikingsTennessee TitansPittsburgh SteelersSeattle SeahawksBaltimore RavensHouston TexansOakland Raiders from Chicago BearsPhiladelphia EaglesIndianapolis ColtsOakland Raiders from Dallas CowboysLos Angeles ChargersSeattle Seahawks from ChiefsGreen Bay Packers from New Orleans SaintsLos Angeles RamsNew England PatriotsFull 7 round draft orderDO NOT TIP PICKS IN THE COMMENTS!NFL News twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/ScottJenningsHH/list...rsRedskins twitter feed:Tweets from https://twitter.com/ScottJenningsHH/list...-writersDO NOT TIP PICKS IN THE COMMENTS! Washington running back Adrian Peterson has defied the conventional age norms for his position.And he credits former teammate Brett Favre for the inspiration.During an interview with Favre on SiriusXM NFL Radio, Peterson said the former Vikings (and well, OK Packers) quarterback showed him what it meant to put in the time to prepare as an older man in a young man’s game.鈥淵ou know what it takes,鈥?Peterson told Favre, via Scott Allen of the . 鈥淚 had the opportunity to play with you in 2009, and still to this day Landon Collins Jersey , I haven鈥檛 felt wind go by my ear from any other passer. That was at 40 years old; at practice you threw the ball so hard, wind went by as the receiver was coming by to catch the ball. That season you had was just spectacular and amazing. Being around you, too, even motivated me more to know that I could play this game as long as I felt I could, and not allowing people to box me in. .鈥?鈥?“You are a great example, so for me, that was something that I wanted to continue to do throughout my career. Coming in and watching you be the professional that you were at your age, the way that you practiced.”In that 2009 season with the Vikings, Favre had his last good year, throwing for 4,202 yards, 33 touchdowns and just seven interceptions, leading them to the NFC Championship Game. Peterson ran for 1,383 yards and 18 touchdowns that season.Peterson’s still running well for Washington, and the 33-year-old is on pace to top 1,000 yards (923 through 14 games). That’s made him think he can keep doing it well into the future, having seen how that works well into the future.
06-03-2019, 02:31 PM,
RE: The 1st round of the NFL Draft is finally here!
Shoe net April nike outlet store 4 news, tooling, straps and pants, but the current cheap christian louboutin fashion trend, is also an indispensable item in this spring. nike shoes The retro belt trousers nike outlet store have cheap jordan shoes become popular nike outlet store nowadays. They can be nike outlet worn casually and nike air max fashionably. nike roshe run As long as the key points of wearing are grasped, even nike factory outlet a christian louboutin sale air max single item can extend nike roshe run a nike factory store changeable style. Let's take nike store a under armour stephen curry look at the elaborate collocation of nike roshe run fashionable people. Suitable for professional women's plaid belt trousers, Plaid Design and color as embellishment, plaid christian louboutin outlet design nike store is relatively air max small, looks very air max slim, and simple nike factory store T-shirt with christian louboutin sale a sharp upper body, comfortable and satisfied nike factory outlet to wear. Fashion jeans strap nike factory outlet pants, slim christian louboutin outlet trousers, red bottom heels nostalgic washing treatment, natural leisure, with a white shirt wearing, showing a leisure nike outlet online paradigm. Recreational jeans strap pants, simple and nike outlet online handsome, nike outlet online adorable, retro-contoured chest pocket, nike shoes open-line fixed decoration, nike air max metal buttons embellishment, nike store classic and generous, jordans for sale with a full spring print shirt, personality highlights. Full nike roshe run of texture, dark blue cheap christian louboutin shoes jeans, classic atmosphere, casual and witty nike shoes strap design, red bottom heels three-dimensional christian louboutin jordan 5 tailoring, nike air max Seiko sewing, simple button decoration, matching with nike outlet store plaid shirts, to christian louboutin shoes create jordan 11 youthful and nike factory store vigorous christian louboutin shoes aging dress. Belt jordans on sale design, nike shoes simple fashion, show the sweet nike air max nike shoes and under armour lovely temperament of women, small front pocket decoration, simple and generous, with pure white cheap jordans shirt, nike roshe run create a natural and air max red bottom shoes fashionable nike factory outlet shape. (Cooperative media: shoe pattern pictures) nike outlet