Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shameless Host 2K17 UPdated List - Infinity Noobs
06-29-2017, 07:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2017, 03:58 PM by bmobby.)
Shameless Host 2K17 UPdated List - Infinity Noobs
Hello ML Friends, we here come for giving best and taking best tips, tricks, scripts and learn too.

and some come here for looting us by giving shameless host and say's their self is expert in web hosting area.. (nOObs)

i have added 3 shameless host from master-land paid hosting area :

1) BingLoft.Com or sparkhost.me (both are from one from shameless owner - Natan Ray)

bingloft using nulled whmcs and seller/owner even dont know what is unlimited hosting? what a duck he is be safe from bingloft and owner too because owner try to sell also shared script on master land forum it's called a perfect NOOB.

Bingloft shameless owner details

Name : Natan Ray
Email : [email protected]

2) 8corehost.com :

8corehost.com design site very well but its isnt means its a good hosting, why? because owner of 8corehost also using nulled whmcs which gives you shameless hosting.

3) dreamtera.com :

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin why their such owner like dreamtera he even not code html files properly for making quick money he just uploaded template and config with nulled whmcs.

My friends, if you want to verify all above shameless owner shameless site then just visit : https://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

and do whmcs License Verification. if you got : This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS. then its shameless host from shameless owner.

they even dont know what web hosting? why they are in this hosting biz.
they are just noob come here for looting just by giving shameless hosting platform.

simple if they cant buy genuine whmcs then how they can give us best support and best hosting platform.

stay safe, save money and time.

after giving list of shameless hosting and chatting with bingloft he given me -10 + rep from his fake accounts + he also msg with bad words so guys you can know bingloft owner (Natan Ray) shameless is.. hope you guys never buy from locals.. fits check then buy..
07-02-2017, 07:56 PM,
RE: Shameless Host 2K17 UPdated List - Infinity Noobs
new list will update soon
[Image: HlWZ9Lv.jpg]
07-05-2017, 08:15 AM,
RE: Shameless Host 2K17 UPdated List - Infinity Noobs
Readers.. Now Natan Ray The Noob Given Me -10 Rep from his fake accounts.. Natan Ray Is A rare noob found in master land..

admin i req you to ban Natan Ray fake accounts... its harmful for community.
[Image: HlWZ9Lv.jpg]