Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Installing Java?
10-27-2016, 01:00 PM,
Problem Installing Java?
Hello, i have a mac computer and i use parallels to run windows 7. When i am running windows 7 through parallels, i am unable to download java. i get an error which reads:

Downloaded File
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\LocalLo... is corrupt.

I not very tech smart, so i need help as to how to fix this.

Thanks for the help in advance!
02-20-2017, 10:11 AM,
RE: Problem Installing Java?
Set up the net connection in Parallels as Bridged Ethernet and add to payroll Airport/Wireless Adapter (Edit > Virtual Machine > Network Adapter).make my assignment I search for pot of gold there's a behavior to do it in Boot Camp that process but I sure thing don't get how as I never manage it.
02-23-2017, 11:00 AM,
Well, I am also facing the same problem as I have o do my assignment and I can't move further and I am totally stuck in it as the submission dates are coming closer and know I am looking for Top Class Assignment Service who can provide me the assistance of it because of installation problems.
02-23-2017, 01:57 PM,
As my java knowledge java 8 is highly secured
If you want to run some application or anything
You should run java lower version as like java 6 Is better... Im using this
2009-2017 Dedicated Server i9server.com - KVM VPS Server Angel
11-27-2017, 02:19 PM,
Hey! your submit its an fantastic records offer to readers i am first time stay in your blog due to this put up and that i desire you greater update present day information and article sharing in this discussion board, right work and hold it up. Amy Adams Night at the Museum Jacket
04-27-2018, 01:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 01:54 PM by rachellemarie.)
Java is a programming speech. Most of the time, it is used for web-based program and applications, but this is not always the case. Ippo Fashion
04-27-2018, 10:56 PM,
Repair Problems with Java
08-05-2018, 03:05 AM,
A scholarly group considers exposition as what strict creators think about a work of art. Colleges and teachers test the grip of an understudy on a specific subject and assess his assurance. Arabic Alphabet with Pictures