Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Installing Java?
10-27-2016, 01:00 PM,
Problem Installing Java?
Hello, i have a mac computer and i use parallels to run windows 7. When i am running windows 7 through parallels, i am unable to download java. i get an error which reads:

Downloaded File
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\LocalLo... is corrupt.

I not very tech smart, so i need help as to how to fix this.

Thanks for the help in advance!
02-20-2017, 10:11 AM,
RE: Problem Installing Java?
Set up the net connection in Parallels as Bridged Ethernet and add to payroll Airport/Wireless Adapter (Edit > Virtual Machine > Network Adapter).make my assignment I search for pot of gold there's a behavior to do it in Boot Camp that process but I sure thing don't get how as I never manage it.
02-23-2017, 11:00 AM,
Well, I am also facing the same problem as I have o do my assignment and I can't move further and I am totally stuck in it as the submission dates are coming closer and know I am looking for Top Class Assignment Service who can provide me the assistance of it because of installation problems.
02-23-2017, 01:57 PM,
As my java knowledge java 8 is highly secured
If you want to run some application or anything
You should run java lower version as like java 6 Is better... Im using this
2009-2017 Dedicated Server i9server.com - KVM VPS Server Angel
11-27-2017, 02:19 PM,
Hey! your submit its an fantastic records offer to readers i am first time stay in your blog due to this put up and that i desire you greater update present day information and article sharing in this discussion board, right work and hold it up. Amy Adams Night at the Museum Jacket
04-27-2018, 01:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 10:59 PM by rachellemarie.)
Consider the bases as two blind individuals trying to find out precisely what the other person's whole body appears like. Look, it is a gross skin thing I don't need to speak about. You don't observe any herpes sores or such. My mouth wouldn't get the job done right. Where the butt will be, jackass. phentermine 37.5 mg Pork butt has limitless choices for consumption. Of course you're likely to receive a boner. There is really a college radio vibe to it, which scares you whenever you pass age 30. Sound rushed from her mouth. This type of stuff carried on. The girls will wander around Dadeland Mall. Little girl lost quite a while ago, hiding behind a strong woman and mother, attempting to heal 1 trauma at one time. Ladies seek friendships for various reasons than men do. Ironing handkerchiefs, 1 woman said. Ladies knowand they have to put up with the load of teaching their daughters to know. Men live to get turned on. There are a few men which will just come flat out and allow you to know the what's what. Men might also have an integrated governor on tears. So, lots of men will look closely at the fat girl of the party.
04-27-2018, 10:56 PM,
Repair Problems with Java

Free JSON REST API & Button/Iframe API
https://yt-api.com/@developers
08-05-2018, 03:05 AM,
A scholarly group considers exposition as what strict creators think about a work of art. Colleges and teachers test the grip of an understudy on a specific subject and assess his assurance. Arabic Alphabet with Pictures