Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Virtues of Hot Air Stenter
02-25-2019, 09:02 AM,
Main Virtues of Hot Air Stenter
Licheng is located in Shengzhou, the hometown of Southeastern Yueju Opera in China and the hometown of “Saint of calligraphy” specializing in all kinds of printing and dyeing machinery. We are committed to improving energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly products, and continuously introduce professional, technical personnel and advanced processing equipment including laser cutting, CNC punching, shearing, cutting, etc. Licheng Hot Air Stenter Setting Machine has high market demand, high efficiency and energy saving.
The main features of our machines are as follows:
1. In accordance with different fabrics, a total of multiple sets of air nozzles are designed, which are suitable for various manufacturers to ensure uniform floating effect and fabric setting effect.
2. The man-machine interface is used to operate the display screen, which is beautiful and elegant, equipped with a mobile console that integrates mechanical operation, speed and fault display.
3. Digital monitoring system
We optimize the process parameters, control the temperature of the drying room, and use the filtrating screen, which is easy to maintain and is beneficial to the hot air circulation efficiency.
4. The high-efficiency and energy-saving double air duct hot air circulation system is adopted in the drying room. The upper and lower air flow can be set to any required ratio. The air flow is controlled by frequency conversion. The internal structure of the static pressure box adopts the design of independent intellectual property structure.
5. High-efficiency turbo fan can quickly cool the fabric after heating and setting, and stabilize the fabric in the best condition with the best cooling effect.
With the implementation of environmental protection policies, customers have higher requirements for equipment performance. Licheng R&D team pays more attention to perfect product details. According to the national standard for energy conservation and environmental protection, we invested heavily in talent introduction. Recently, we introduced a number of high-end professionals in qualitative machines, including two senior engineers from foreign top-setting machines, responsible for electric and machine respectively. Currently, our production capacity of Hot Air Stenter Setting Machine is high efficient and energy-saving with 180 sets of machines.
Click https://www.hotairstenter.com/product/451.html for further more information about Licheng Products.
03-04-2019, 08:54 PM,
RE: Main Virtues of Hot Air Stenter
Shoe web August cheap jordans 24, louboutin shoes this christian louboutin outlet season jordans for sale is doomed jordan 5 cheap christian louboutin to color block splicing home, whether nike factory outlet christian louboutin shoes it is louboutin shoes the collision cheap christian louboutin shoes nike roshe run nike outlet store of air max warm under armour colors, or the transition of under armour stephen curry light and shade jordans on sale red bottom shoes of the christian louboutin outlet same color system, cheap jordan shoes adidas nmd will be the red bottom shoes color red bottom heels block cheap christian louboutin shoes jordan 11 adidas sneakers splicing christian louboutin shoes deduced incisively and adidas yeezy vividly. christian louboutin sale adidas outlet This season, let nike store christian louboutin sale the nike shoes perfect red bottom shoes cheap christian louboutin combination adidas sneakers of color adidas originals blocks cheap christian louboutin shoes show a more prominent cheap jordans level of nike factory store fashion sense, do not act as adidas nmd a minimalist. adidas outlet Wide stripe color adidas stan smith matching, refreshing and simple under armour shoes red bottom shoes dress, cool red bottom heels and jordans on sale rich fibre fabrics, great christian louboutin shoes touch, summer wear under armour boots is perfect. The nike outlet matching of flat shoes christian louboutin sale can red bottom heels deduce a air max nike factory store lively and lovely image.
03-30-2019, 06:12 AM,
Ever since my barefoot girl wore nike roshe run straw shoes and was cut by a piece of broken nike air max glass, my father began to wear real shoes for me. The first pair christian louboutin sale of christian louboutin sale shoes in my memory is the long-cherished liberation nike air max under armour stephen curry shoes. Liberation shoes, also air max known as military shoes, were influenced by war movies such as "South Expedition and North air max War" and "Sentinel christian louboutin shoes under cheap jordans the Neon Lamp" at that time. I envied those brave and skilful Liberation jordans on sale Army soldiers, and badgered my father to wear military uniforms, military caps and military shoes. But my father only met one requirement, that is, to buy me a louboutin shoes nike air max pair of military shoes every year. The red bottom heels most popular thing in those days seemed to be wearing military shoes. The most nike factory outlet unique design of military shoes louboutin shoes is two shoelaces. When running, nike store the shoes are tightened, nike store as if they are in harmony with the footboard; when relaxing, christian louboutin shoes the feeling of leisure will come adidas stan smith immediately. Especially in rainy days, the road is muddy. Depending on the thick rubber sole, the road can refuse the mud outside the shoe even if it is far away. At the same jordans for sale red bottom shoes time, there is also a big adidas outlet nike factory store advantage is to do sanitation, as long as the shoe brush dipped in water to wipe out the sand on the rubber surface, shoes will immediately become clean and tidy. At that time, the story of washing military shoes was also washed out. On christian louboutin outlet the first day of junior middle school, there was a good athlete in class, A Xian, because he had a pair of sweaty feet and a pair of nike air max nike outlet store stinky army shoes, which rarely washed several times a year, seriously affected the air cheap christian louboutin shoes quality in the dormitory. Give jordan 11 him advice, A first took a cheap christian louboutin nike factory store brush in the upper symbolically nike factory outlet Dragonfly point nike outlet store water. Over time, everyone gave him a nickname "besides gold and jade" in their backs. The reason is that the adidas originals army shoes under his feet cheap jordan shoes look neat and actually pollute the air. Military shoes christian louboutin sale are good, but their air max upper is easy to fade. As long as they are washed several times, the brand-new dark green upper will turn yellow and then adidas superstar white. In adidas originals addition, the wear resistance nike outlet store of the rubber sole of military shoes is not red bottom shoes strong, especially after the christian louboutin sale under armour outlet rubber sole nike store is polished, it becomes "skates" nike roshe run in rainy days, christian louboutin outlet which poses a threat to nike factory outlet travel safety. At that time, I was in the stage of nike factory store development at school, and my feet grew nike outlet very fast. Sometimes I red bottom heels had to change two pairs of nike factory store shoes in a semester. Because the family economy was not surplus at that time, my father often took out his brother's red bottom heels old military shoes to mend jordan 11 them and put louboutin shoes them on for me. But my father always insisted christian louboutin outlet on nike roshe run buying me a pair of new army shoes adidas yeezy every year. By the time I was in senior three, sports shoes were popular again. Military shoes, like military uniforms, slowly faded out of my life.
05-22-2019, 11:17 PM,
Shoe Net, Oct. red bottom heels 9, after an autumn rain, the weather became cooler and cooler. I thought dark tones would sweep across the street. But who ever thought nike factory outlet that Aidou Icon had put the nike factory store rainbow on their body. On the colorful fashion Zhou Street, Bajie thought that it was the kaleidoscope of childhood that opened up the kaleidoscope of colors. The bold use of colors was really trendy and nike roshe run popular! Rainbow cheap jordans half skirt with bright colours is fashionable and eye-catching. With a textural white profile jacket, the gorgeous color of youth accompanied by elegant nike outlet online temperament, wandering nike air max in the streets of public attention. nike outlet store A christian louboutin shoes long jordans for sale elegant dress nike outlet and full color patches splice together, colliding with the brilliance of the rainbow. Simple metal buckle belt shows the waist while neutralizing the nike factory outlet colour confusion. When you are still wearing a nike shoes monochrome jacket, jordan 5 look red bottom shoes at the elegant and colourful jacket of this fashionable swordsman. The Cape Jacket with goddess style air max has a powerful atmosphere, and the irregular christian louboutin sale beautiful color breaks this serious form. It is gorgeous and charming. Looking nike outlet from the side, the dark blue nike outlet online sweater will soon be submerged in the sea. Turning nike outlet around, the front yellow splicing with butterfly knots for seam decoration, really amazing. "Left long right short" color stitching and delicate seam processing make this jacket elegant and full of freshness ~Look again at the geometric block stitching jacket of cosmic blogger Chiara, with lemon green sweater skirt and twisted nike factory outlet braids, the girl's witty and brilliant sparkle can nike store infect nike factory store the whole street ~bold color matching + big frame sunglasses, red bottom heels and display the freedom and vitality nike shoes of youth and fashion ~color. Block splicing suit brings a stronger visual impact, irregular geometric color blocks constitute a complete and unified fashion appeal, full of sense nike outlet store of design. Elegant and fresh nike outlet online Pink-Orange jacket with printing and wave points is also elegant, but if this alone christian louboutin is nike outlet store not high-level and lack nike outlet store of bright spots. cheap jordan shoes Light blue velvet lapel, cuff and cheap christian louboutin shoes pocket finishing pen, nike air max clever velvet color blocks not only add highlights, advanced texture also enhance elegant taste nike roshe run ~no more air max ordinary black half skirt if there christian louboutin shoes are more Red christian louboutin outlet Quilted pockets, that avant-garde fashion and design sense estimates that passers-by can not jordan 11 help but air max look at two nike store eyes louboutin shoes ~green trench coat christian louboutin outlet also according to usual branding, blue sleeve nike air max stitching increased not only. Less interesting christian louboutin sale and fresh ~Everyone has jeans jacket, but full of patches is scarce red bottom shoes ~I nike roshe run nike outlet didn't expect that the different shades of wash color patches put together, more a kind of traveler's pleasure jordans on sale and curiosity, nike shoes always want to see a few more eyes ~ more wonderful content, welcome nike factory store to scan the two-dimensional cheap christian louboutin code below to pay attention nike store to official tweets of shoe net!