Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for monetizing your website? Have a look at this
09-01-2017, 05:47 AM,
Looking for monetizing your website? Have a look at this
Hello everyone,

How are you all? I am writing this thread after a long break.

We usually get cheated by most of the local ad network and always find another one. They most time not pay to us and make us feeling cry.

I am sharing a popunder ad network that will blow your mind.
Introducing Clickadu, one of the best popunder network who supports all of the adult and non-adult traffic. Their support is top class. Elen Partin (my account manager) respond me within minutes. She is always available for the publisher. She helped me to earn some extra money from the site.

Their Guarantee:
  • 100% safe feed (no malware, no adware, no auto-installs etc.)
  • Any settings of frequency ads
  • 100% fill rate (no discrepancies)
  • Any payout frequency, all e-payment systems
  • Individual approach and higher total revenue

Payments Method:
  • ePayments — Min payout $10 | No Fees. Epayments does not accept users from some countries (India, Pakistan, Egypt, Ecuador, Nigeria, Vietnam, Myanmar)

• Webmoney — Min payout $10 | No Fees.

• Bitcoin — Min payout $50 | Average fee starts from 0.005 BTC to 1%. Be mind about max transfer/daily amount 5k; max weekly amount 10k; max monthly amount 50k. If you need to increase the limitation, please ask your manager.

• PayPal — Min payout $50 | No Fees. But PayPal charges about 5% fee for money load.

• Epese — Min payout $50 | No Fees.

• First Choice Pay — Min payout $50 | No Fees. Please ask your manager how to get invitation link.

• Paxum — Min payout $50 | Fix fee of $1 or 1 euro for every transaction.

• Wire (bank transfer) — Min payout $1000 | Wire transfer fee may vary from $85 up to maximum $160 per 1 transfer. Wire transfers from $5000 and higher are sent with no fees. This payment method isn't automatic. You'll need to provide wire transaction details for your payment to be formed.

Register now and start earning money.

Register Now!!

Note: To get better CPM rate, please allow them 3-4 days. Their system takes this time to understand your traffic.
09-04-2017, 10:22 AM,
RE: Looking for monetizing your website? Have a look at this
which site you are using for this adnetwork?
[Image: HlWZ9Lv.jpg]
09-05-2017, 09:00 AM,
RE: Looking for monetizing your website? Have a look at this
(09-04-2017, 10:22 AM)bmobby Wrote: which site you are using for this adnetwork?

We are using this ad network on a network of websites.