Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...
03-06-2019, 05:33 AM,
Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...
The 100 QBs Youth Dallas Goedert Jersey , coaches, issues and decision-makers shaping the NFL - ESPN12) Carson Wentz - Imagine being as good as Wentz is and living in the shadow of your backup. Nick Foles’ legacy in Philadelphia is locked in if he never throws another pass as an Eagle. Wentz was on an MVP track before he got hurt in 2017 and Foles led the team to a Super Bowl title. He’ll burn to win one of his own. 48) Malcolm Jenkins - To the chagrin of some, Jenkins has become the leader of a players coalition that has decided to work with NFL owners on criminal justice reform issues. Jenkins has managed to use his platform to get some of his initiatives passed, and he’ll continue to speak out on the issues behind player protests, even as such protests fade. 69) Zach Ertz - Ertz set a tight-end record for catches in a single season with 116. Whether it’s Carson Wentz or Nick Foles at QB, it’s clear the star tight end is the focal point of Doug Pederson’s Philadelphia offense. NFL Rumors: Are the Eagles planning to sign one of the top free agent pass rushers? - BGNDefensive end is arguably the Philadelphia Eagles’ biggest need heading into the 2019 NFL offseason. Brandon Graham, who turns 31 in April, is going to be a free agent. Chris Long, who turns 34 in March, might retire. Michael Bennett, who turns 34 in November, is also under contract for 2019 but he’s hardly a long-term fixture at the position. Given how important pass rushers are in Jim Schwartz’s attacking scheme (and, really, in general), you can bet the Eagles will invest serious resources in this area. Howie Roseman might even spend big in free agency. At least, that’s what Tony Pauline of DraftAnalyst.com seemed to suggest in a recent appearance on the Birds With Friends podcast.The Wentz Saga Continues - BGN RadioJohn Stolnis and Brandon Lee Gowton continue to dissect the drama surround the Carson Wentz report, discuss the possibility of trading Foles & signing Kareem Hunt, PLUS are the Saints fans worse off than Vikings fans?Mailbag: Who is next year’s ‘Nelson Agholor - Isaac Seumalo not a bust’ guy? - PhillyVoiceLooking back to last offseason, the guy I offered up for this award was Isaac Seumalo http://www.authenticsphiladelphiaeagles....son-jersey , and he came through! (I also noted Elijah Qualls and Donnel Pumphrey as possibilities, with little confidence.) This year I think the obvious choice is Sidney Jones, who I’ve seen some fans sour on. Jones has legitimate talent, and if he can stay healthy, which is now a legitimate concern, he can be a good player. The other player I’ll offer up with very little confidence is Shelton Gibson. Wide receivers can take a year or two to get their sea legs in the NFL, so maybe the third year is a charm for him? Again, I’m personally not holding out much hope there.How Does The Injured Reserve List Factor Into 2019 Plans? - PE.comWhat a downer of a season for wide receiver Mack Hollins, who was expected to be a key role player in the Eagles’ offense and a core member of the special teams unit. Hollins had a groin injury that just never came around enough for him to get on the field. So, what’s next? Where is he in his recovery? What can the Eagles expect from Hollins, who showed strong hands, good speed, some big-play ability, and good skills on special teams as a rookie? The Eagles could use a healthy Hollins in a lot of ways next season.Potential 2019 NFL Roster Bubbles - SpotracWhat a turn of events (again). While it’s not likely the Eagles pick up this hefty option, it’s still very possible the two sides hammer out an extension of some sort, though Nick Foles may be ready to test the market for a true starting role (and payday).Philly Voice’s Sports Editor Discussed the Carson Wentz Article with Mike Missanelli - Crossing Broad“Around the time of the Cowboys loss, which I believe was week 13 or 14, Joe Santoliquito, who covers the Eagles for us Youth Alshon Jeffery Jersey , he’s in the locker room a few times a week, he wanted to write a story about Mike Groh. He wanted to write a story that looked into why the offense had been worse since Mike Groh was here. I said ‘okay, go ahead.’ So he was talking to players in the Eagles’ locker room and he came back to me and said that some of the players he talked to said that Groh wasn’t the problem, but that #11 was the problem. I said, ‘that’s really interesting, what do you have on it?‘ He showed it to me, he played it for me, and I said ‘great, will anybody go on the record?’ Obviously nobody wanted to. So I said let’s put it in the back pocket, keep talking about it, and let me know what you hear. As the season went along he kept looking into it and we added to our list of sources and eventually he created a body of work towards the end of the season that was very, very interesting and it was something I thought made a really good story, but we didn’t have anybody on the record and it was tough to get anybody on the record.”Eagles Mailbag: Top needs, Golden Tate, missing Super Bowl team - NBCSPI agree with you that McLeod’s cap hit is too high for this upcoming season, especially as he comes off an ACL tear. His hit is over $9.3 million and the Eagles could save over $5 million cap space by cutting him. I think it would be beneficial for both sides to find some common ground and work on a cheaper deal. It would keep McLeod on a team to prove he’s truly healthy and it would help the Eagles out from a cap standpoint. The Birds missed him on the field in 2018, but the emergence of Avonte Maddox as a possible replacement might make him more expendable. Although, I think the Eagles ought to try to keep McLeod first.Philadelphia Eagles OL Stefen Wisniewski tweets he had thumb surgery - PennLiveIt’s almost a tradition in the NFL. After the season ends, players reveal the ailments they were playing through during the season Color Rush Ronald Darby Jersey , injuries that would sideline a mere mortal, and undergo post-season surgeries. Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Stefen Wisniewski is among that group. The veteran tweeted Friday that he had “successful thumb surgery last week to repair a torn ligament.” On the bright side, Wisniewski tweeted that part of the rehab is playing video games. In a photo posted to Twitter, he has a cast on his left hand.You Can’t Coach Size: Nine Players Who Made an Impression at Senior Bowl Practices - The RingerDE Montez Sweat, Mississippi State. Sweat came into the week projected as a probable mid- to late-first-round pick, and he’ll leave Mobile getting some hype for the top 10. Sweat was one of the biggest winners of Monday’s measurements phase, coming in at 6-foot-6 and 252 pounds (up 11 pounds from his listed weight during the year), with 35-and-鈪?#45;inch arms and an impossible 84-and-a-half-inch wingspan, one of the longest wingspans for any edge prospect since combine data became available to the public in 1999. And the former Bulldogs pass rusher seems to know how to use that length to his advantage. In pass-rush drills this week, he used his long arms to strike first at offensive tackles, holding them at bay and keeping them from latching on—sort of like he was holding his younger brother’s head to keep him from landing a punch. Then, with an explosive first step and nimble feet, he regularly walked opposing tackles back into the pocket—or bowled through them completely. I mean, just look at this.A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater - Yahoo! SportsSome kids make baking soda and vinegar volcanoes for their science fair projects. Others find a way to turn their passion into a science fair project. Meet Ace Davis, a 10-year-old kid from Lexington, Kentucky who created a science fair project about Tom Brady. While kids in New England might be trying to figure out how to scientifically prove that Brady is the greatest quarterback who ever lived, Ace decided to go in a different direction. He created a science fair project that proves that Brady is a cheater.Frank Reich Named 2018 AFC Coach Of The Year By NFL 101 Awards - ColtsThe NFL 101 Awards today announced that Indianapolis Colts Head Coach Frank Reich has been named the AFC Coach of the Year for the 2018 season. Reich will be honored at the 49th annual awards dinner on March 9, 2019, in Kansas City. In his first year as head coach Color Rush Mike Wallace Jersey , Reich led the Colts to a 10-6 regular season record, including one postseason win and an appearance in the AFC Divisional Round. He became just the third head coach in team history to win a playoff game in his first season at the helm.Delaware’s Nasir Adderley determined to be the next great Adderley from Philadelphia - InquirerNasir Adderley’s cousins with former Hall of Famer Herb Adderley. He’s trying to become the next family standout to make it to the NFL.11 essential items for your Super Bowl 53 party - SB NationThe Super Bowl isn’t just a football game; it’s an American tradition that brings us together with food, drinks, epic halftime performances, random celebrity sightings, Tom Brady glamour shots, expensive commercials, those long-winding monologues from your uncle, and of course, the great parties and gatherings with friends. Super Bowl LIII is officially set, which means when the clock strikes 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 3, 2019, almost 100 million Americans will be partaking in some form of a Super Bowl celebration. Whether it’s a full-blown party, a small group of friends, or just hanging out with the motley crew of pets at home, you can’t enjoy the biggest football game of the year without the essentials. To get you set for Super Bowl 53, here’s SB Nation’s guide to essential Super Bowl party items. Legooo!...Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio Sam Darnold watched the preseason finale from the sideline like most starters, but Jets coach Todd Bowles isn't ready to name the rookie his No. 1 quarterback."I haven't made a decision or talked to anybody about it," Bowles said after New York's 10-9 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday night.Eagles coach Doug Pederson also wouldn't say whether Carson Wentz or Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles would be under center for Philadelphia in Week 1. Wentz is still recovering from knee surgery last December and is waiting for medical clearance to play though he's taking reps in practice."I've got the rest of the team to prepare and whoever it is Color Rush Corey Clement Jersey , we have to prepare the same way," Pederson said.Darnold had an impressive camp after competing with Teddy Bridgewater and Josh McCown. Bridgewater was traded to New Orleans on Wednesday."If I'm the starter, I'll be really comfortable," Darnold said. "I feel really comfortable with the offense, really comfortable with the guys in this locker room. Just excited for whatever opportunity comes my way. If not, I'll be the best backup I can be."The final tuneup was for players mostly competing for roster spots instead of starting jobs.Philadelphia's Christian Hackenberg tossed two interceptions and lost a fumble, but Joe Callahan threw a 4-yard touchdown pass to Matt Jones with 18 seconds left to help Philadelphia (1-3) avoid a winless preseason.Hackenberg didn't take a snap in two seasons with the Jets after he was selected in the second round of the 2016 draft. He signed with the Eagles earlier in the month as the fifth quarterback and has no chance to make the roster so he was playing for his next job."There are some things I'm disappointed in and there are a lot of good takeaways," Hackenberg said.After replacing Callahan in the first half, Hackenberg threw two picks on his first three drives. He drove the Eagles from the 1 to the Jets 20 in the final 90 seconds of the first half, but ran out of time after a 19-yard scramble.The former Penn State star also lost a fumble and finished 7 of 16 for 69. He ran for 66 yards.Callahan returned to play the fourth quarter and threw an interception in the end zone with 4:02 left. But he completed his last seven passes, including the TD to Jones.Jason Myers kicked field goals of 58 and 43 yards for the Jets (1-3). New York's defense didn't allow a touchdown in August until the final drive.Jake Elliott nailed a 55-yarder for Philadelphia's only points in the last two games.McCown started for New York and John Wolford played the final 2 1/2 quarters. McCown was 3 of 8 for 26 yards.Wolford was about to accept an internship at an equity firm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina before the Jets offered him a job on Sunday. He participated in rookie minicamp in May and practiced with the team for three days this week before seeing his first action. Wolford finished 8 of 20 for 89 yards and one interception.TRADING TEDDYBowles said the decision to trade Bridgewater was made because the Saints made an offer too good to refuse. The Jets received a third-round pick and also sent New Orleans a sixth-rounder."We love Teddy, but it was good value," Bowles said.INJURIESEagles: WR Alshon Jeffery will be activated from the physically unable to perform list on Friday and his status is day to day, though it's unlikely he'll be ready for Week 1 after offseason shoulder surgery.IT'S A NEW YEARAfter meeting with team leaders, Pederson has decided to have the Super Bowl champions sign in Philadelphia's locker room removed because players want it to be clear this is a new season.GOAL-LINE STANDPhiladelphia's Aziz Shittu stopped Thomas Rawls on fourth down at the Eagles 1 late in the second quarter. The Jets began the drive at the 8 after J.J. Wilcox intercepted Hackenberg's pass and returned it 25 yards.LEG UPMyers could've solidified his roster spot by going 2 for 2. He was competing with Taylor Bertolet for the job after being claimed off waivers last week from Jacksonville. Bertolet made a 19-yarder.ANTHEMEagles safety Malcolm Jenkins waited in the tunnel during the anthem.UP NEXTJets: at Detroit on Monday night Sept. 10.Eagles: host Atlanta in a playoff rematch in the NFL opener next Thursday night.
06-01-2019, 02:50 PM,
RE: Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...
shoe net May 17 news, the adidas nmd temperature rises every day, it seems that the summer really came. Looking at it, the MMs on the street have already begun to show their skirts. christian louboutin Whether it is a nike shoes beautiful nike store lady's dress, or a sexy hot miniskirt, it is cheap christian louboutin shoes a adidas superstar magic weapon for many MMs to show their fashionable red bottom heels self. What else? Hurry up and choose, instantly incarnate fashion fresh girl oh, it is super sprouting nike air max model. two-color matching dress, a pair cheap christian louboutin of overlapping brassieres, two-color matching, simple charm, chest jordans for sale design, sweet and lovely, elastic waist tightening treatment, color matching christian louboutin sale part of a thin screen fabric, very attractive, skirt cheap christian louboutin shoes is red bottom heels relatively short, need to match underclothes, can be matched with cheap christian louboutin shoes underpants or skirts shorts are under armour very suitable. brick-red dress format is regular and comfortable, fashionable OL wears it to work is also very dynamic and decent, round neck jordan 11 tailoring as a good choice for commuter wear, with leisure style shoes can also look very attractive, make your fashion more relaxed and comfortable. air max cute and witty, pattern and cheap christian louboutin layout as a nike factory outlet whole adidas yeezy is very cute, MINI length, tall girls should be careful, red bottom shoes the upper part is a cheap jordan shoes little transparent, but the lining below, will not be particularly worried, apricot pink is also very jordans on sale affinity, like this with jeans is not a problem, it is about to enter summer, in windless days wear such an absolute charm. windbreaker style elegant, belt is nike factory store nike store self-contained, sleeveless summer wear can under armour shoes also be, high quality, basic color, super! Double-row buttons, collar christian louboutin outlet parts are designed very nike outlet succinctly, christian louboutin shoes with lining, khaki color nike roshe run gives people a under armour stephen curry feeling of strong atmosphere, will not have cheap jordan shoes the feeling of nike outlet store little girls, but let you have a pleasant nike outlet store feminine flavor in spring and summer. nike shoes do nike factory outlet you often see this kind of dress red bottom heels at awards ceremonies or film festivals? The waist fold treatment is rich and elegant, irregular shape design, while looking concise, while very elegant, with lining, not transparent high-level nike store materials, especially in summer may try to wear this piece, waist belt fashionable and skillful, christian louboutin shoes the collocation effect is also very good. nike air max Chiffon feel gorgeous, dignified and generous format, under armour outlet Lace Chiffon part striped processing, with M2M must be very beautiful, light texture, skirt christian louboutin shoes part with lining do not need to worry through, the jacket part will look a little jordans for sale penetrating, with a bottom underwear for good, long skirt, with sports shoes handsome is a very versatile style of practical adidas superstar nike outlet online beauty skirt. louboutin shoes red bottom shoes & Green Lotus red bottom heels back is polyester blending design, cheap christian louboutin skirt fold is a concise style, wearing alone is also beautiful, mixing nike outlet store more attractive, with lining, in addition to the special material reasons behind the back, the whole will not show through. very pure charm, pure girl breath, nike roshe run waist, cuffs louboutin shoes are leather band design, very cute, MINI, wear a lovely little feeling, cotton texture, no jordans on sale lining, but white needs to christian louboutin sale be matched with underclothes to wear oh. nike outlet store
06-02-2019, 02:37 PM,
RE: Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...
Shoe Net May 11, summer wearing elegant and cool clothing, to show the christian louboutin shoes charm of passers-by. nike outlet store More often, louboutin shoes it red bottom heels is used to show cheap jordan shoes an red bottom heels christian louboutin shoes attitude cheap jordans and jordans on sale a nike outlet store style. Classic cheap christian louboutin Chiffon shirts, printed red bottom heels sheets, red bottom shoes half-length nike factory store skirts, etc., can easily nike outlet online show a simple, refreshing charm, while highlighting the elegant christian louboutin sale taste. jordan 11 White simple T-shirt, adidas originals jordans for sale shoulder and waist are elastic nike outlet and tight treatment, the upper shoulder under armour stephen curry elastic treatment cheap jordan shoes of elastic round collar, nike outlet store red bottom heels adidas sneakers can be worn nike air max 2 times, can christian louboutin sale do round nike store collar wear cheap jordan shoes in the christian louboutin daytime, if you jordans for sale go nike outlet out at night, you nike shoes can pull down a little to do nike outlet shoulder wear, also appears very advanced and mature visually. White Chiffon shirts and nike shoes printed under armour trousers are popular styles air max in summer. The upper christian louboutin outlet half red bottom shoes of chiffon shirts is jordans for sale made louboutin shoes of transparent materials, which brings a red bottom heels cool feeling in summer. Stitching collar is particularly neutral, and stitching christian louboutin sale elegant nike store lotus christian louboutin outlet christian louboutin sale leaf edge, adidas nmd quite lovely, so that both soft christian louboutin sale and rigid sleeveless shirt is nike outlet store christian louboutin outlet not quick to air max add christian louboutin outlet a wardrobe.