printf("This Is Not Leap Year");

}

getch();

}
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2017, 02:37 PM
Wink C Language
C Programming language developed in near the beginning 70s by Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson. I am a developer of Dissertation Editing Service UK Online in my view The C programming language is a standardized programming language and actually C programming Language developed for use on the UNIX operating system.
Find all posts by this user
02-08-2017, 10:16 AM
RE: Leap Year For User Input in C Language
It seems hard to understand the code, C++ was the language in the course when I was in university and every time we get to prepare an assignment, I get the Custom Essay Writing Company because it was confusing for me. The time passed and I didn’t learn the language and now I regret not paying attention to it because it is useful, can anyone help me by giving me the address of any good institute that offers the C++ language course.
06-09-2017, 03:57 PM
RE: Leap Year For User Input in C Language
Compose a program that decides the main jump year from the year 2099 to 2199. A year is characterized as a jump year in the event that it is fulfilling the accompanying criteria: A jump year ought to be separable by 4 yet not by 100 or it is detachable by both 100 and 400. Buy Dissertation