Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Java (JRE) issues using Database
06-27-2018, 11:27 AM,
Java (JRE) issues using Database
Hello,

I'm trying to use the Database in OpenOffice and get an error message. Requires Java runtime environment. The selected JRE is defective. Select/ install a new version. I just updated Java- Apple Inc 1.5.0_24. It's selected in the preferences section of OO
Open Office is 3.2.1 and I'm on a MacBook 10.5.8, The other parts of OpenOffice work fine. Suggestions?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/vi...17&t=34853
Creative video production agency

Thank you
08-03-2018, 09:42 AM,
RE: Java (JRE) issues using Database
A scholarly group considers exposition as what strict creators think about a work of art. Colleges and teachers test the grip of an understudy on a specific subject and assess his assurance with the errand of making an academic and expanded exposition. Amour Olivier
08-22-2018, 08:11 PM,
A thesis can be the most confounded and longest bit of composing Cork floors for an understudy. It is in actuality an awkward errand.
01-12-2019, 10:27 AM,
Databases are used in many applications, spanning practically the entire range of computer software.  British Assignment Writing Service
01-12-2019, 11:17 AM,
The term database originates within the computer manufacturing, though its connotation has been broadened by popular use. Do My Assignment Cheap UK
02-01-2019, 08:40 PM,
I just want to thank you to share your information on your blog; this is a simple and useful. hébergement la Désirade
03-27-2019, 12:11 PM,
It is good to update the website with the passage of time so that the users can find new stuff here about your 7.49 godaddy domain renewals coupon services. It is a great thing to do for the people use to come here and want to know about your products.
10-10-2019, 05:01 PM,
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. also found some interesting topic on Roblox