Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Next AutoIndex Dead? No It isn't!
08-11-2018, 10:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 07:37 PM by Miraz.)
Lightbulb  Is Next AutoIndex Dead? No It isn't!
Next AutoIndex isn't dead. But your faith in it is! :3
Ayy homies!
"Who the hell are you again?"
For whoever that cares should know almost 2 years ago, I forked Master AutoIndex and started a new AutoIndex script named "Next AutoIndex". Then I've continued developing it for few months. Adding new features, fixing and patching bugs here and there. But soon I got bored with the project. Ask me why? Because admit it, the source code was un-optimized and I was hardly a good coder at that time. All I wrote was crappy code during that period. Ever since I've deprecated Next AutoIndex, there were no updates and as we all know its buggy as hell. So, people came to me complaining and requesting to fix those bugs. But I didn't. Because trust me they were all above fixing. The whole thing was a mess. I was exhausted, I was bored with it. :|

"So, now what?"
Well, I'm back in the business and working on a new version of Next AutoIndex. Which is a reboot and completely written from scratch. I'm coding this on top of Slim Framework (v2. for maximum compatibility PHP 5.4+ ). With support for Themes and Plugins of course! And no backward compatibility! Piss off bugs! -_-

"Potential release date?"
To be honest, I'm not sure. I've just begun. There's plenty of things to work on. As I work, you may suggest features or items for the script. Remember, this time you're building it!

Oh, here's a quick snap from the lab!

[Image: next-min.png]

Now, what do you think, are AutoIndex sites still alive? Should I do it? What features should I implement? Suggestions, advice are welcome.
I'm lazy and I code sometimes. Checkout my portfolio at CodeCanyon.
08-13-2018, 03:26 PM,
RE: Is Next AutoIndex Dead? No It isn't!
Nice working
08-15-2018, 11:51 AM,
RE: Is Next AutoIndex Dead? No It isn't!
(08-13-2018, 03:26 PM)Hdharyana Wrote: Nice working

Thanks
I'm lazy and I code sometimes. Checkout my portfolio at CodeCanyon.