Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Next AutoIndex Dead? No It isn't!
08-11-2018, 10:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 07:37 PM by Miraz.)
Lightbulb  Is Next AutoIndex Dead? No It isn't!
Next AutoIndex isn't dead. But your faith in it is! :3
Ayy homies!
"Who the hell are you again?"
For whoever that cares should know almost 2 years ago, I forked Master AutoIndex and started a new AutoIndex script named "Next AutoIndex". Then I've continued developing it for few months. Adding new features, fixing and patching bugs here and there. But soon I got bored with the project. Ask me why? Because admit it, the source code was un-optimized and I was hardly a good coder at that time. All I wrote was crappy code during that period. Ever since I've deprecated Next AutoIndex, there were no updates and as we all know its buggy as hell. So, people came to me complaining and requesting to fix those bugs. But I didn't. Because trust me they were all above fixing. The whole thing was a mess. I was exhausted, I was bored with it. :|

"So, now what?"
Well, I'm back in the business and working on a new version of Next AutoIndex. Which is a reboot and completely written from scratch. I'm coding this on top of Slim Framework (v2. for maximum compatibility PHP 5.4+ ). With support for Themes and Plugins of course! And no backward compatibility! Piss off bugs! -_-

"Potential release date?"
To be honest, I'm not sure. I've just begun. There's plenty of things to work on. As I work, you may suggest features or items for the script. Remember, this time you're building it!

Oh, here's a quick snap from the lab!

[Image: next-min.png]

Now, what do you think, are AutoIndex sites still alive? Should I do it? What features should I implement? Suggestions, advice are welcome.
I'm lazy and I code sometimes. Checkout my portfolio at CodeCanyon.
08-13-2018, 03:26 PM,
RE: Is Next AutoIndex Dead? No It isn't!
Nice working
08-15-2018, 11:51 AM,
(08-13-2018, 03:26 PM)Hdharyana Wrote: Nice working

Thanks
I'm lazy and I code sometimes. Checkout my portfolio at CodeCanyon.
03-12-2019, 05:49 PM,
British style cheap christian louboutin shoes camel cheap christian louboutin shoes nike factory outlet coat, nike factory outlet simple and generous style, christian louboutin sale self-cultivation jordans on sale christian louboutin shoes version of a red bottom heels better figure. red bottom shoes This adidas nmd classic style adidas sneakers will nike air max never nike outlet online go nike store out nike factory outlet christian louboutin sale nike shoes of fashion, adidas stan smith and cheap christian louboutin shoes the adidas originals red bottom heels unique buckle design makes red bottom shoes christian louboutin shoes the nike factory store whole nike roshe run H-plate model christian louboutin outlet more cheap jordans adidas yeezy louboutin shoes valuable. jordans for sale The long cotton-padded jacket of adidas originals winter adidas superstar 2011 looks very christian louboutin sale christian louboutin sale textural. nike outlet store The louboutin shoes double-layer nike factory store warming christian louboutin outlet measures christian louboutin sale of christian louboutin shoes cap nike store nike shoes and nike factory outlet jordan 5 pile air max collar make christian louboutin outlet nike factory outlet the christian louboutin outlet under armour nike outlet cold winter red bottom shoes extremely louboutin shoes air max warm! nike shoes
03-21-2019, 09:50 PM,
Shoe Net Nov. nike air max 28, whether on stage or at night nike roshe run club nike factory outlet christian louboutin sale parties, the gold and silver cheap christian louboutin dresses will always under armour stephen curry be nike factory outlet the first choice of beauty stars. Metallic colour is always nike factory outlet particularly conspicuous against the magnesia lamp, which makes you easily become the adidas nmd beautiful queen in nike outlet online the eyes of all. If you louboutin shoes want to play cheap jordan shoes with neutral wind, nike factory store you can also choose nike outlet a cheap christian louboutin small suit with metallic luster, which not cheap christian louboutin shoes only has the sense of neutral handsome, but also jordans on sale can let christian louboutin shoes you envelope cheap christian louboutin nike factory store in the dreamlike light, instantly attract nike outlet the focus jordan 11 of the whole audience. Next, let's take christian louboutin sale a look at some of adidas nmd this year's most memorable red bottom heels sequins with cheap christian louboutin shoes the editor. The Salvatore Ferragamo early spring holiday Series in Paris, louboutin shoes France, is on red bottom heels show at the Louvre. Fan Bingbing louboutin shoes under armour boots wears a series of gold embroidered lace ribbons designed christian louboutin outlet by Massimiliano adidas superstar Giornetti, Director nike store jordan 5 of Brand Creation, interwoven dark christian louboutin shoes blue shoulder-length christian louboutin sale gown, matched with a gold embroidered velvet dress, full of dignity! Busan, Korea, adidas stan smith the 17th Busan Film Festival red bottom shoes christian louboutin outlet opens. Cecilia Cheung nike factory outlet appeared jordans on sale in a Michael Kors autumn and winter 2012 dress. This shiny air max silver nike outlet store sequined back nike air max skirt once again showcased the elegance of Cecilia Cheung and was greatly praised by the audience. Angellababy appeared on the red carpet in Elie Saab's autumn and winter 2012 nike roshe run silver dress. The red bottom shoes nike factory outlet gentle black hair nike roshe run bun cheap jordans and silver dress red bottom heels skirt set off adidas yeezy the classical nike store nike shoes beauty christian louboutin sale of the refined. The gentle nike air max and elegant nike outlet store shiny skirt in walking nike shoes adidas sneakers showed the good figure of Baby.
05-31-2019, 02:30 PM,
Shoe Net, Nov. 28, recently, another eye-raising Korean drama "To Me, Lovely under armour She" has ended. cheap christian louboutin shoes Although adidas superstar the ratings are worrying, cheap christian louboutin the nike store protagonist Zheng Xiujing Cinderella's pure style is refreshing. Let's come to 818. What brand does she wear air max in the adidas outlet play? The red bottom heels coffee checkered doll nike outlet shirt comes from Thursday nike store Island, a popular christian louboutin sale brand in Korea, and the white sneakers come jordans for sale from jordans on sale Puma. The doll's christian louboutin outlet dress is nike factory store very worshipful of meat. The christian louboutin outlet collar is round and low, so the clavicle will appear. Tight pants are very beautiful. under armour outlet The key is to keep fit, but not to stretch your feet. In the second episode, Zheng christian louboutin outlet Xiujing is wearing red bottom heels a small round-collar white shirt in a jujube-red cardigan, with a nike outlet jean miniskirt and blue sneakers, shirts, cheap christian louboutin shoes cardigans air max and jeans skirts from cheap christian louboutin shoes A.P.C., shoes from Hollyshop, air max pure and tender Han Mei Fan burst instantly. BanilaB's nike outlet store Navy style pullover, matched with H& M hemp gray drawstring trousers, also makes people feel nike factory outlet refreshed and comfortable. red bottom heels The cheap jordan shoes Tibetan-blue dress still comes from A.P.C. and the christian louboutin sale sky-blue bag comes from MOST by Lapalette. nike outlet The simple style makes people feel particularly small and fresh. nike air max The dark and light adidas sneakers colours also add a christian louboutin shoes christian louboutin little girl's temperament. The nike factory store dress is air max also elegant. nike outlet red bottom heels This checked shirt is from Marc by Marc Jacobs. The light blue patchwork pattern is not as nike air max monotonous as the ordinary checked shirt. cheap christian louboutin It adds more fun nike factory outlet and fashion. Girls wear such a jordan 5 shirt with nike outlet store delicate louboutin shoes and delicate. Jill Stuart wave point shirt with jeans nike roshe run skirt, the gentle feeling of water spirit is simply nike outlet online extremely refreshing and healing. It's nike factory outlet very smart to cheap christian louboutin step on Alicemartha leather bag. (Cooperative Media: cheap christian louboutin shoes Olenburg Men's Shoes red bottom shoes He adidas originals Jinchang Zenggao Shoes)
06-03-2019, 02:00 PM,
Shoe Net nike outlet online Nov. 10, autumn and winter jordans for sale season, christian louboutin sale did adidas yeezy you cheap christian louboutin nike store surrender to thick under armour boots cotton-padded clothes and coats? Never nike outlet online put skirts into wardrobes jordan 11 early, we christian louboutin shoes saw fashionable people wearing all nike factory outlet kinds of knee red bottom heels skirts christian louboutin cheap jordan shoes on the christian louboutin outlet street shooting venue, cheap christian louboutin not nike factory store only dignified and nike shoes elegant, but also warm cheap christian louboutin shoes effect. Now adidas originals let Xiaobian christian louboutin shoes nike shoes recommend some for you. Simple nike shoes and easy to red bottom shoes wear a half-length jordans on sale skirt, waist tightening rope pulling treatment, can be arbitrarily scaled nike outlet store tight christian louboutin outlet and nike roshe run under armour styled. The upper body louboutin shoes is cheap jordan shoes christian louboutin outlet matched with a lovely Miao Xing knitted shirt, which is red bottom heels simple and stylish. nike air max Great knitted half-length nike factory outlet jordans for sale skirt, light knitted texture, nike outlet store nike store good adidas superstar warmth. nike factory outlet Wearing a knitted red bottom shoes sweater or a woolen nike air max overcoat in winter is very good. The model is very good, nike roshe run a jordan 5 red bottom heels super cheap christian louboutin shoes feminine half-length skirt, nike factory store about nike outlet store knee length, adidas outlet cheap jordan shoes with open nike shoes cut hem, comfortable to wear, christian louboutin shoes adidas nmd upper body nike factory outlet with mixed adidas stan smith tone knitted shirt, christian louboutin sale refreshing nike air max and natural.