Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interested in free premium VestaCP or Sentora Hosting ?
10-22-2016, 03:19 PM,
RE: Interested in free premium VestaCP or Sentora Hosting ?
(10-22-2016, 01:59 PM)Master_tunzwap Wrote: That wrong method just simple login to freenom account and change the dns to your new webhost after 12hours your site will be back

My method is not wrong at all...His problem is he want to remove his domain from one reseller to under another reseller but in same server, so nameserver changes will not work, he will still get error "Domain already pointed to this server in another account"
11-04-2016, 06:46 PM,
Not working? Sad
Download all free Android apps here
11-08-2016, 07:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 07:48 AM by tasnim.)
Junaid, I want free cpanel hosting with ads. Can you provide me with free cpanel hosting with ads? Since I am not associated with any adnetwork and most probably will not put up any ads of mine in site, i have no problems putting up yours.
This is not spam... Youtube Video Downloader @ http://to89.ml/
[-] The following 1 user Likes tasnim's post:
  • Master_tunzwap
11-09-2016, 11:38 AM,
(11-08-2016, 07:45 AM)tasnim Wrote: Junaid, I want free cpanel hosting with ads. Can you provide me with free cpanel hosting with ads? Since I am not associated with any adnetwork and most probably will not put up any ads of mine in site, i have no problems putting up yours.

Actually, cpanel servers are weak, and get hack when somebody get it free they really don't care about it , that's why I am thinking about VestaCP for giving free hosting, but if you have no issue with ads,
I will think what can I do for you.
You can message me on these
fb - http://fb.com/contact.rackhost
WhatsApp- +919046766755