Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish to understand if the Maplestory m buy mesos
12-07-2018, 08:46 AM,
I wish to understand if the Maplestory m buy mesos
If you hit Runaway mode and die/run out of time, you are going to find the chance to weaken Lotus (4 beams>3 beams, much poorer attacks, no dim screen on runaway, less debris, even less wellbeing ) by messing with the electrical wires. If you are really stuck, use that, it is going to help.

Maxed all traits before RED in my Hero Maplestory 2 Mesos patch

Maxed all traits in my Hero before RED maplestory2 patch. After, I believed it functions on Gollux, but only him. I am going to need to test . o.O

If the stat works this could really benefit most courses with maximum insight. Particular classes can already discount 100% elemental resistance, such as certain knight courses and mage explorers!! Additionally, paladin post RED and pre-nerf had 100 percent too.I wish to understand if the Maplestory m buy mesos this part of trait is actually bugged or works on certain bosses. I am able to say it doesnt work on Root Abyss Magnus and more that are particular.

I would like to know, if some people may confirm if it works well or not. When its bugged, I will make a thread in Bug section.EDITI read on strategywiki and they state the max level penetration gives complete 5 percent discount creature's elemental resistance. I was convinced it had been 10%, unless I confused with max ambition.