Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you find out that you had bone cancer?
10-27-2020, 08:18 PM,
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patterson2's post:
  • freestown7
10-28-2020, 12:31 PM,
RE: How did you find out that you had bone cancer?
I suspected that I had some form of cancer after excruciatingly painful lesions began breaking out all over my lower limbs, eventually spreading to my upper body. The lesions resembled mini volcanos, although nothing oozed from them. After numerous trips to the ER and 2 courses of antibiotics, the condition continued to worsen - to the point where I couldn’t stand, let alone walk. Since the medics at the ER were baffled - (go figure!) - I finally looked up skin conditions on the Internet and stumbled across some photographs of an auto-immune condition by the name of Erythema Nodosum. It sure looked very similar to what was going on with me, so I made a note of the name. Long story short, the condition can clear up on its own, however, if it doesn’t, then it’s a sign that it’s being caused by an internal malignancy, in my case it turned out to be a tumor on my pancreas, which had metastasized to my liver. So, by the time I found out I had cancer, it was already Stage 4. An insidious disease if ever there was one. Accordingly, I would advocate getting regular screenings and check ups.
10-28-2020, 01:48 PM,
RE: How did you find out that you had bone cancer?
Thanx a lot for your reply and your story. When I first got some symptoms of bone cancer in hip https://myallamericanhospice.com/bone-cancer-symptoms/ I was advised to get through some medical program in order to avoid panic. You see, this is a medical center specializing on such health problems. It's a close-knit team of professionals. They help me a lot in my struggle.