Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you create a design brief?
07-10-2017, 10:51 PM
How can you create a design brief?
Before creating a design brief, you have to get deeper into your customer’s business, its competition as well as targeted audience. You do this by inquiring your client about the basics.

Personally, I like to provide my customers with a questionnaire to get an understanding about the project and everything important. Then if needed, I follow up with a later discussion for filling up the voids.

The reason I send a questionnaire rather than having a whole interview is because at times questions are hard to answer at that moment. An inquiry form, though, gives the client time to consider, research and discuss different topics with others if required, to provide you with the essential information.

When I started my career as a designer, I expected my clients to be aware of everything about their business mission, vision and brand. In fact, this is not true each time. This is because many business owners are dedicated to making products, making profits and managing people, so asking such questions will help them to dwell over the certain topics that may have never been looked at or fully refined.

This is my little secret that helps me create a professional logo design. Don’t forget to share your secret sauces too!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply