Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High-End Estate Iron Gates
03-31-2020, 02:50 PM,
High-End Estate Iron Gates
Point taken about Leylandii. I put mine up because I was annoyed with the 5ft fence that our neighbours had put up. No privacy! When our neighbour goes into her garden for a smoke she sits next to the fence just outside our kitchen window. If the wind is blowing towards our house and our windows are open the smoke blows into the kitchen...Nice eh!
03-31-2020, 02:54 PM,
RE: High-End Estate Iron Gates
One of our neighbours has already asked if we would like to go halves on the fence and I asked her to get a quote first but there shouldn't be a problem. Also, the other side are having their garden done too so I imagine they'll want one soon. However we've now had chance to look at our financial situation a little closer and I had forgot about a few outgoings and so we can't really afford to spend any money on a fence to enclose a garden that we can't yet afford to create out of the rubble left by the builders.
03-31-2020, 02:54 PM,
Not sure if it is what your dad was talking about being teh 'good side' but I can only imagine it would be like my garden walls. I own the walls - they were put up by the folk that had my house before me and the supports are in my garden even though the actual walls are on the boundary. I own the walls even though it is in the deeds that my neighbours are jointly responsible for maintaining them.
03-31-2020, 02:55 PM,
They therefore have the 'good side' of the walls.I would explain to the neighbours that at the moment you are unable to pay towards the fence at the moment. They can still go ahead and put the fence up if they want but make sure it is on their side of the wee fence that is there. That way in the future you can put a fence up on your own side when you can afford it. They may lose a few inches of ground width but hey ho, so what - they might have to to get what they want.
03-31-2020, 02:55 PM,
The neighbours on the other side got quotes of about £1000 for a 42ft fence. Ouch! Managed to get our builder's fencing company to put a fence up (therefore it's identical to the rear fence) for £440 and we knew the quality of the work - always a bonus! If your builder is still building on the development has put up any boundary fences then it might be worth asking them who erected the fences for them.
04-01-2020, 07:24 AM,
A smooth-surfaced aluminum features a shiny silvery appearance and takes on dark gray color when it's rough. The metal is non-magnetic and difficult to flare. it's a robust reflector of light also as infra-red light. Although aluminum is moderately tough (7 to 11 MPa), the toughness increases exponentially (200 to 600 MPa) in its alloyed form. The procedure of processing, cutting, and shaping aluminum is comparatively simple.Check more on
https://www.jiefengalu.com/top-reasons-t...num-gates/