Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me plz. Mai admins
02-25-2014, 11:59 PM,
Help me plz. Mai admins
How To Show Main message : (Admin:Welcometo our site ! Hope you enjoy it Big Grin) Only On Homepage
02-27-2014, 12:26 PM,
RE: Help me plz. Mai admins
i dont understand post the site link so that i can understand
02-28-2014, 07:37 PM,
I just want to say that how to show the admin massage only on home page.
02-28-2014, 08:39 PM,
Do you know php? If not, then you cant. Best way, go to lang>index.php..ther is a text like 'updates'.. Remove that, then write '<div class='css'>your msg(which you want to show only in hompage)</div><br/> updates'.. Done. Your msg will show only in hp, Wink
Best Cheap Hosting at HostFurious.Com
Call +918513921302
03-11-2019, 07:47 PM,
Shoe Net Nov. 11, a beautiful red always catches people's attention in an instant. Red highlights women's air max charm and ruddy, but beautiful red skirts nike shoes red bottom shoes often give wearers a strong adidas yeezy sense of festivity, under armour outlet success is red, failure is red, symbolizing the joy and auspiciousness of red in adidas stan smith the end how to wear fashionable and beautiful christian louboutin shoes to attract peach blossoms? Since louboutin shoes Wang Feng and Zhang Ziyi were burst out of love, all kinds of news flooded. TENVI Online. International Chapter also fell in love with Wang christian louboutin Feng immediately after christian louboutin sale the exposure of Sabinin's love affair. She has little means in love with her ever-lasting love. Even her daily dress has changed her style. christian louboutin sale adidas originals Her bright red dress and famous nike store fur louboutin shoes grass keep red bottom heels warm and show her jordan 11 figure. jordan 5 I believe that this is also one of the innumerable christian louboutin outlet nike outlet magic red bottom shoes tricks that attract peach blossoms. Red is christian louboutin sale the most common adidas superstar color except black in nike air max winter. The color that makes women fascinated not only comes cheap christian louboutin from its enthusiasm and hot, but also from its magical white color. Olivia's profile red woolen overcoat has a simple louboutin shoes black knitted christian louboutin sale shirt underneath, while the lower body chooses tight jeans as a matching. The whole body matching christian louboutin outlet not only sets christian louboutin shoes off the white skin but also fills the jordans for sale festival atmosphere at the end of the year. Chanel lit cheap christian louboutin candles in red bottom shoes Paris to commemorate the connection between Cocoa and red bottom heels red bottom heels nike factory outlet Scotland, jordan 5 and a costume show christian louboutin shoes called cheap jordan shoes "Paris-Edinburgh" opened. Chanel will bring nike store Scottish grille to the world in the early autumn of 2013 in Scotland. It can be seen christian louboutin outlet that Scottish grille is the trend element that you will enter next. A little girl nike roshe run Taylor loves red best. A nike factory outlet red-black grille nike air max shirt will make her face more white. Straight jeans will be laid down and jordans on sale Oxford shoes will make the whole body more antique. Recently, she has nike air max been hearing about love again. It can be seen that red can really bring nike factory outlet "peach blossom christian louboutin shoes luck" to people. Miley likes short jackets under armour with long under armour boots slender legs. cheap christian louboutin A big red sweater cheap christian louboutin shoes with a nike factory store round collar, a short black nike factory store skirt under it, a pair of nike outlet store leopard-print sneakers on foot, live off the street hot girl style. Simple cheap christian louboutin shoes styles use color to enhance fashion adidas outlet sense, red nike store and black collision is the most error-prone combination. (Cooperative nike air max nike outlet Media: Clothing Matching)