Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me about google adsense.
07-30-2015, 05:26 PM,
Help me about google adsense.
How can i register at adsense when i am undar aged??
I am 16 now,
and i wanna register at adsense.
But as adsense TOS, thay requare mhnimum 18year.

So my qustion is if i succed to verrify my adsense account,
can i get payment on my students account. And can i get into any troble in future?
Download HD Videos
10HD.IN
07-31-2015, 07:03 AM,
RE: Help me about google adsense.
Use ur brother info
07-31-2015, 07:24 AM,
That was the main problem.
I have no elderbrother.
And i also dont want to use my parents info.
Download HD Videos
10HD.IN
08-03-2015, 12:50 AM,
No you cant use Adsense, wait for two years
08-03-2015, 02:54 AM,
You have to wait untill your 18 years or older, you will then be paid by either cheque or via bank account.
[Image: 720x90.jpg]

08-03-2015, 03:05 PM,
(08-03-2015, 02:54 AM)craigibhoy Wrote: You have to wait untill your 18 years or older, you will then be paid by either cheque or via bank account.

Register with any of your family member or you have to wait. You only have two options.
04-05-2018, 09:40 AM,
I also have the same question.
online soundcloud to mp3 converter, kissmanga manga list
10-09-2018, 01:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 01:56 PM by kenny.)
ask some1 in your school then
03-11-2019, 06:31 PM,
In fact, green is one of the four major popular cheap jordan shoes colours in autumn and winter this christian louboutin shoes nike factory store cheap christian louboutin year, followed by turmeric, brick red and camel, which nike factory outlet is nike outlet brighter than the previous autumn and winter popular nike shoes colours on the christian louboutin whole, sending a bright signal when calm. Fahion Icon has already put air max on fashionable adidas outlet colors! If you choose an olive green single upper body this autumn and winter, absolute second will change into fashion! Olive green pilot jacket nike factory store is a necessary black with convergence effect, and can be pulled vertically. Long lines, red bottom heels so encountering a Bomber Jacket with a sense of transverse under armour boots profile adidas yeezy is a natural partner. nike outlet store Not red bottom shoes only tights, but also bomber jackets with wide-legged pants! But remember that it's still the olive green + black nike factory outlet color rule. Dare to challenge the olive green skirt as elegant green long skirt and candy blue matching, forming a sharp contrast, quite eye-catching ability! Super recommended color scheme, remember to learn. If you dare red bottom shoes to go out in this way, you must be regarded as a fairly nike store good matchmaker. In late summer and early autumn, you can also use a simple sleeveless TOP with a air max green silk dress, full of literary nike outlet store goddess temperament and christian louboutin sale nike outlet online fashion. Embroidered jacket and grandmother's long green nike shoes skirt, cheap jordan shoes a strong sense of retro, red bottom shoes noble and fashionable. An olive-green overcoat is suitable cheap jordans for anyone, louboutin shoes even if it's a adidas sneakers very common jacket or undercoat. Just put on a fashionable cheap christian louboutin green overcoat and save the fashion immediately. Jiang Shuying is nike factory store a good example of dressing! Everyone knows Micky is in her good red bottom shoes mood. If christian louboutin sale cheap christian louboutin shoes she only air max wears a Micky Tee, she is a little naive adidas outlet and cheap christian louboutin young, her locomotive jacket and black tights increase the red bottom shoes sense adidas originals of coolness, and cheap christian louboutin then a green overcoat, not only nike factory store handsome and mature, but also the fashion index soars! Mixing green overcoat with gray and dark sweater, red bottom heels deep and jordans for sale high cold, nike outlet is the secret of building temperament LOOK. Du. It's also easy for Hold to live in sports singles. christian louboutin sale more wonderful content, welcome nike outlet to scan the louboutin shoes two-dimensional code nike factory outlet below jordan 5 and pay attention to the official tweets jordans on sale of shoe webs!
03-24-2019, 06:35 AM,
Shoe Net Nov. 11, nike roshe run for clothing, the first christian louboutin sale highlight must be its color, cheap jordan shoes different colors christian louboutin shoes will reflect different styles adidas yeezy of products, bring different feelings. This season, let's nike store say goodbye to nike outlet those dark autumn and winter nike factory outlet colors, and replace them with adidas nmd bright colors with air max extremely high saturation. nike outlet online Bright christian louboutin outlet cheap christian louboutin nike roshe run yellow, red, green, sapphire blue, wax and pink are the main louboutin shoes colors of this autumn and winter clothing. Let's look at the fashion of these louboutin shoes colors. Loose and comfortable leisure jordan 11 clothes, christian louboutin outlet a simple, lovely pattern leisure style, with light stripe pattern underneath the pants nike outlet and red bottom heels sports adidas nmd red bottom shoes shoes, nike factory outlet mix up a light and comfortable christian louboutin shoes style. red bottom shoes Basic corduroy cheap christian louboutin shoes shirt, corduroy nike factory store material, with thickness, front with jordan 5 two adidas superstar christian louboutin sale flip jordans for sale pockets configuration, to adidas originals add highlights to the shape, loose format, with casual T-shirt and jeans wear, you nike store can wear a fashionable leisure style. Simple knitted adidas superstar sweater, simple and cheap christian louboutin shoes warm color, elegant charm, loose and comfortable version, with gray cheap christian louboutin shoes casual pants, under armour stephen curry can perfectly wear leisure charm. Simple and loose knitted nike outlet shirt, bat sleeve type, moderate thickness, soft and comfortable texture, wearing with jeans, nike outlet online highlighting the charm of adidas yeezy natural nike store leisure. Dark red bottom shoes blue knitted shirt jordan 11 and christian louboutin plaid shirt mix, with red slim trousers, simple nike outlet store and natural red bottom heels charm, christian louboutin shoes the whole can show handsome and gorgeous posture. red bottom heels (Cooperative nike factory outlet Media: christian louboutin outlet Clothing Matching)