Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello plz help me!!
06-21-2017, 10:27 AM,
Hello plz help me!!
Angel I have created a YouTube download site, and I have added my own api files on Domain/api and I included my own YouTube api lisence, but it not support vevo Videos, plz sir tell me what can i do for supporting vevo Videos?
06-25-2017, 11:02 PM,
RE: Hello plz help me!!
(06-21-2017, 10:27 AM)BINGLOFT.COM Wrote: Angel I have created a YouTube download site, and I have added my own api files on Domain/api and I included my own YouTube api lisence, but it not support vevo Videos, plz sir tell me what can i do for supporting vevo Videos?

Hello, Could you let us know your site so we can figure out what you really need. Basically from what I know if a website crawls youtube videos, it must crawl all links unless you prevent a robot to do so for some purposes.

Give me your url I think I can help.

You can see how mine is working at www.mp3searchtool.com I also crawl youtube videos.
04-04-2018, 10:20 AM,
Have the same problem. Try the solution described here.
free run 3 online, five nights at freddy's demo
04-04-2018, 11:42 AM,
U can use button iframe
https://yt-api.com/@developers

Button/Iframe API

mp3api.co
08-07-2018, 12:48 PM,
The article you have shared here is very awesome. I really like and appreciate your work. The points you have mentioned in this article are useful. I must try to follow these points and also share others.
- minion rush
03-12-2019, 06:05 PM,
Shoe Net Nov. 15, this autumn and winter no nike shoes christian louboutin shoes longer have to nike store monotonous nike factory outlet black, white and grey, soft christian louboutin sale pink tone, under armour shoes can nike air max add to the modelling of women's gentle nike factory store nike outlet temperament. Wear a light louboutin shoes pink nike factory store dress, matched nike air max cheap christian louboutin adidas sneakers with light pink christian louboutin sale or naked under armour boots color, to add romance to nike outlet online the christian louboutin outlet shape. The wine nike store red, which nike store is nike roshe run adidas yeezy highly contrasted nike store with nike outlet store pink, can inject mature flavor red bottom heels christian louboutin outlet into the adidas superstar nike factory store whole body and alleviate red bottom shoes the feeling christian louboutin of excessive christian louboutin sale christian louboutin shoes air max loveliness. Silver gray under armour outlet gives people adidas originals a soft feeling, and cheap jordan shoes the christian louboutin shoes nike outlet online delicate jordan 5 red bottom shoes taste nike factory outlet of nike outlet store pink echoes each nike air max other, nike roshe run so christian louboutin sale that the shape is nike shoes more nike factory outlet elegant. Soft pink jordan 11 and strong black, red bottom heels strong contrast, mix jordan 5 adidas nmd and match can highlight the feminine soft and strong characteristics. adidas stan smith (Cooperative Media: nike outlet store adidas yeezy jordans on sale jordans on sale Clothing Matching)
03-21-2019, 09:26 PM,
Shoe Net, nike roshe run June 20, 2013, christian louboutin outlet local time, red bottom shoes June 18, christian louboutin sale 2013, nike factory store London, London, nike air max star-assisted nike outlet store London spring christian louboutin outlet and summer 2014 men's cheap christian louboutin shoes nike factory outlet wear louboutin shoes week cheap christian louboutin Burberry christian louboutin shoes nike outlet Prorsum show, Chen Bailin, louboutin shoes Fang Datong, Chen under armour boots Kun jordan 5 led the adidas originals model jordans on sale of literature jordan 11 and art retro. red bottom shoes nike shoes Fang Datong's black double-row adidas originals button-up suit with cheap christian louboutin jujube red sweater christian louboutin shoes is full of antiquity christian louboutin outlet in nike store England, and the under armour outlet hair of his signature glasses is red bottom heels like a full-fledged young jordans for sale man nike air max of nike factory outlet literature adidas nmd and art. Junlang logo's 37th distribution style, blue cheap christian louboutin and purple pattern christian louboutin sale printed shirt, christian louboutin bright air max smile, like the handsome boys in cheap jordans the 6070s. christian louboutin shoes nike outlet Always nike outlet online with a touch adidas superstar of air max red bottom shoes christian louboutin outlet sadness, literary model of Chen Kun, suit leather nike outlet nike factory outlet small nike store back, nike shoes christian louboutin shoes literary jordans on sale red bottom heels and adidas nmd artistic nike store atmosphere is still under armour there.
04-22-2019, 06:35 PM,
sneakers were cleaned by shoe polishing shop, who knows, the place where the cheap christian louboutin shoes air max insoles were stuck was red bottom shoes broken. Mr. Chen of the city refused adidas stan smith to compensate the nike air max businessmen and finally jordans for sale resorted to the industry and Commerce department. Recently, Mr. Chen louboutin shoes took cheap jordan shoes a cheap christian louboutin pair of sneakers to adidas outlet a shoeshine shop in Xialupu for cleaning. christian louboutin Two days jordans for sale nike roshe run later, nike outlet store he nike outlet store retrieved his air max shoes and found air max that the insoles of nike factory outlet the sneakers had been louboutin shoes torn out, and there christian louboutin shoes nike air max was a hole nike factory outlet in the nike roshe run place red bottom shoes where cheap christian louboutin the insoles were stuck. And under armour stephen curry shoeshine shops nike outlet store think it's normal to pull out christian louboutin sale the insoles and wash them. jordan 5 Businessmen believe adidas superstar that shoeshine shops should check whether shoes are damaged nike roshe run when receiving customers'sports shoes. If you cheap christian louboutin shoes need to pull out the insole to wash, you should adidas originals nike shoes inform the customer in advance, and tell them the possible consequences, and then according adidas stan smith nike factory outlet to the red bottom shoes customer's wishes nike outlet to deal adidas originals with. However, christian louboutin shoes the nike outlet shoe-polishing shop nike store christian louboutin outlet failed to do so, violating consumers'right to cheap christian louboutin know nike outlet store and to choose independently. After mediation, the shoeshine shop agreed nike air max nike air max to repair the insoles of the sports shoes and promised nike outlet store to clean the shoes free of charge in louboutin shoes the nike outlet online future.
05-15-2019, 10:45 PM,
Shoe Net Nov. red bottom shoes 8, windbreaker is the hottest item in autumn and winter. It is not nike factory store only nike air max a basic item, but also a hundred pieces. As an jordan 11 adidas superstar evergreen louboutin shoes popular item, it can easily under armour boots deduce the retro style, the famous and adidas originals famous style, christian louboutin sale the nike air max British style, clever collocation, leading the adidas originals christian louboutin outlet fashion adidas yeezy trend. Double-row button windbreaker, super layout, fashionable design, lace splicing, slight shrug to make the overall more three-dimensional, nike store upper body effect is very good, nike outlet online waist lace cheap christian louboutin belt, nike outlet online elegant atmosphere. nike roshe run The three-dimensional tailoring christian louboutin outlet double-layer nike outlet design of the jordans on sale christian louboutin collar forms cheap christian louboutin an atmospheric adidas nmd cheap christian louboutin Lapel nike air max pattern. The ingenious conception christian louboutin outlet gives this nike roshe run windbreaker an extraordinary fashion personality, which instantly nike air max makes you adidas stan smith louboutin shoes full of personality, matching jordans for sale the waist cheap christian louboutin shoes red bottom heels lace design, concise without nike store christian louboutin outlet losing nike outlet store nike shoes the atmosphere, and reveals nike factory outlet cheap christian louboutin shoes your intellectual side in the red bottom heels details. adidas stan smith This trench under armour stephen curry adidas yeezy coat air max is exquisite in color and design, simple nike roshe run nike outlet air max nike outlet store and generous in style, nike factory store with quiet and gentle style, full christian louboutin sale adidas outlet air and lovely elements. under armour shoes