Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz
01-22-2020, 04:28 AM,
Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz
has said his back should be fine Brandon Graham Jersey , and hopes it won’t be an issue next year.What remains a question, however, is how he’ll handle the pressure of replacing the guy who replaced him the last two years.Nick Foles stepped in and led the team to a Super Bowl last year and to an unlikely playoff push this year, but is expected to be dealt this offseason. Wentz knows that’s a hard act to follow.“It could [add pressure]. Without a doubt,” Wentz said http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authenti...ert-jersey , via Dave Zangaro of NBC Sports Philadelphia. “You look at that and you could say it could put more pressure. I mean, you can say coming into the season there was more pressure. But I do everything I can to block that stuff out. I think right now, going forward, my focus is getting my body right. And to play this game freely the way I did last year before the injury and cut it loose. Get rid of all that pressure and anxiety and whatever it may be, just play the game freely. And that’s where I’m going to get to.”Wentz was careful to avoid specific questions about the future of either quarterback Womens Rodney McLeod Jersey , or his own contract situation, though discussion of the position will doubtless dominate Philadelphia sports radio the entire offseason.“I try not to think about all those things,” Wentz said. “I know there’s lots of he said, she said things out there, . . . but at the end of the day Alshon Jeffery Jersey , I can’t control those. I can’t control those. What I can control is getting my body right, getting healthy and getting myself back on the field to prove the player I can be.”And then and only then can he worry about how much of a challenge it will be to be better than his backup. The 2019 NFL Pro Bowl is today. It’s the NFC versus the AFC. Who cares?More people than you think, sadly. According to ESPN, last year’s Pro Bowl drew an average audience of 8.6 million viewers. I don’t know why you’d find yourself watching such a meaningless game but here’s a thread for you if you wish to discuss.Note that Lane Johnson and Malcolm Jenkins are the only two Philadelphia Eagles players playing in today’s game. They made the Pro Bowl as alternates. The Eagles’ original Pro Bowl selections were Fletcher Cox, Zach Ertz http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authenti...son-jersey , and Brandon Brooks but none of them will play today. Cox and Ertz opted out while Brooks is recovering from an Achilles injury he suffered earlier this month.Players from today’s winning team will receive a $67,000 bonus. The losing players, meanwhile, will each receive $34,000.2019 Pro Bowl Time Womens Nelson Agholor Jersey , TV, and streaming infoTime: 3:00 p.m. ETLocation: Camping World Stadium | Orlando, FloridaTV: ESPNStreaming: WatchESPN