Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the New York Giants offense now go through
03-05-2019, 09:05 AM,
Does the New York Giants offense now go through
rookie running back Saquon Barkley Cheap Will Hernandez Jersey , as quarterback Eli Manning suggested Sunday after the Giants walloped the Washington Redskins 40-16?Coach Pat Shurmur, the guy who calls the plays, didn’t really want to say that on Monday. But, he kinda said it, anyway.“I think it’s all connected. I’m an old offensive lineman, and I understand the importance of blocking. It starts up front, and I think our guys are doing a better job blocking, which helps the run game,” Shurmur said. “It’s much easier as a play caller also to call runs when you’re gaining yards Cheap Eli Manning Jersey , and when you hand the ball to a runner that can score touchdowns.“I thought his touchdown run, I’ve never seen him run that fast, even in college. I think there’s data to tell us that was pretty fast. And everything plays off itself – it helps the play action, it helps the quarterback, his feet are clean because they think it’s a run, so it all plays off itself. If we’re playing right, then we need to be able to run the ball.”Here are a couple of other takeaways from Shurmur’s Monday media availability.Odell Beckham feeling betterShurmur said that Odell Beckham Jr., who missed the game with a quad injury, “felt a lot better than he did Friday and Saturday. He received some treatments over the weekend http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-au...xon-jersey , so he feels better and we’ll just see where that takes us. It’s too early to tell.”Shurmur added that tight end Rhett Ellison has an ankle sprain and “we’ll just see how the week progresses for him.”Safety Curtis Riley has a wrist sprain.Bucking a trend?In a high-scoring, pass-first league, Shurmur was asked if the Giants are bucking a trend by increasingly simply handing the ball to Barkley.“I really don’t care about trends in the league. I think we as coaches have to do what’s best for our team based on the players that we have, but from the beginning of time, a team that can run the football has a better chance to play good team offense. I really believe this, and we just played two really outstanding defenses,” he said.‘We saw what the Bears did last night against the Rams (a 15-6 victory) certainly, and we were able to score against them, and I really thought the Redskins defense is a top-tier defense in the league. But defenses are too good if you just start the game dropping back and throwing them. I think you’ve got to be able to run the ball throughout Cheap Sterling Shepard Jersey , and it helps not just for your offense but for your whole team. I don’t know if that’s bucking a trend, but I think that we as coaches all know that.” Good morning, New York Giants fans!Super Bowl 2019: 9 offseason targets for Giants from Rams, Patriots | Dante Fowler, Jason McCourty, Trey Flowers, Duron Harmon, more | NJ.comLots of interesting names here. Question is, how many will actually reach the open market?All-time Super Bowl QB rankings: Tom Brady tops 61-man list - NFL.comEli Manning has two Super Bowl rings and two MVP trophies from those games Cheap Saquon Barkley Jersey , but still ranks just 29th on this list. What’s important to note is that this list considered not just Super Bowl performances, but entire bodies of work.Unsung heroes in the NFC: Adrian Peterson, Frank Clark thrived - NFL.comWide receiver Sterling Shepard deservingly gets some props here.Senior Bowl: Sack king Jaylon Ferguson on Giants' radar | New York PostA defensive end/outside linebacker from Louisiana Tech, is the NCAA record-holder with 45 career sacks. You take pass rush help anywhere you can find it.Perfect Senior Bowl Prospect For Every NFL Team | The Draft NetworkA quarterback? Nope. The Draft Network gives us a hog mollie to pair with Will Hernandez — Oklahoma guard Dru Samia.Auburn QB 'wouldn’t mind' being Giants' Sam Darnold | New York PostAuburn quarterback Jarrett Stidham is one of several who wouldn’t mind that scenario.5 things the Giants and Jets can learn from the Patriots | SNYA couple of these are interesting and, in my view, do apply to why things went awry in the final years of Jerry Reese’s reign as GM. We have to wait and see how things unfold with Dave Gettleman calling the shots.This last thing has nothing to do with the Giants, but I have to drop it in because I think we have all felt this way sometimes.
06-01-2019, 03:02 PM,
RE: Does the New York Giants offense now go through
shoe net, March 22, the red bottom heels original under armour outlet red bottom shoes street nike factory outlet adidas yeezy photograph cheap christian louboutin shoes cheap christian louboutin shoes has adidas nmd always cheap christian louboutin shoes nike factory store given red bottom heels people nike store a nike shoes strong adidas superstar adidas outlet cheap jordans visual christian louboutin sale impulse, cheap jordan shoes red bottom shoes street people's jordans on sale collocation air max is absolutely jordan 11 christian louboutin sale irrelevant. christian louboutin shoes Bright nike factory outlet colors, jordan 5 cheap christian louboutin nike factory outlet exaggerated air max ornaments, super-invincible nike store adidas originals mix show is nike outlet adidas sneakers shown cheap jordan shoes louboutin shoes in turn every moment, eyes are nike air max full adidas stan smith of nike outlet online "sharp" brother christian louboutin shoes adidas outlet red bottom shoes and nike air max "sharp" jordans for sale sister. nike roshe run nike store Maybe christian louboutin sale that's louboutin shoes the christian louboutin outlet christian louboutin sale key jordans on sale to nike outlet store Harajuku's attraction. christian louboutin outlet
06-02-2019, 02:25 PM,
RE: Does the New York Giants offense now go through
Shoe Net Nov. 13, it's time to buy Coats again. Don't hesitate in the adidas outlet solemn grey and black area nike store this nike factory store year. Break the depressing season with louboutin shoes bright nike shoes and energetic colors. This red bottom shoes autumn and winter needs you adidas originals jordans on sale to nike outlet store adorn it with colors. Let's take a look under armour outlet at nike store some rules about the use and matching of nike outlet online adidas stan smith bright coats. The basic louboutin shoes style of khaki loose military uniform wind nike roshe run jacket, adidas sneakers warmth-preserving items, round collar nike roshe run style, simple design, waist christian louboutin shoes insertion rope pulling, scalable adjustment. White nike factory outlet christian louboutin sale nike factory outlet T-shirt nike outlet store and nike factory outlet jeans are matched and decorated with wine-red scarf to show eye-catching style. Loose woolen jacket, cotton lining treatment, good nike store thermal effect, with a simple nike shoes T-shirt and cheap christian louboutin shoes louboutin shoes jeans, showing casual leisure. Simple and jordans on sale elegant wool blended jacket, simple and slim model, comfortable nike air max to wear, with white air max knitted nike air max shirt nike shoes and hollow jeans, deduce handsome LOOK. jordans for sale Simple air max air max woolen jacket, self-cultivation model, comfortable to wear, pocket design, jordan 11 nike air max practical, christian louboutin but cheap jordan shoes not christian louboutin outlet monotonous, black T-shirt and casual red bottom heels nike outlet trousers with a display of fashion christian louboutin sale style. Designed concise knitted baseball adidas yeezy shirt, the decoration of under armour boots color matching red bottom shoes lines louboutin shoes does not nike outlet show monotonous shape, the hem and cuffs are ribbed treatment, wearing comfortable and stylish, christian louboutin shoes grey T-shirt cheap christian louboutin shoes nike shoes and black cheap christian louboutin trousers, jordans for sale showing a simple nike factory store and comfortable leisure style. (Cooperative under armour shoes Media: Clothing cheap christian louboutin shoes Matching) christian louboutin sale