Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derek Barnett said he felt badly that Packers running back Jamaal
11-26-2019, 04:49 AM,
Derek Barnett said he felt badly that Packers running back Jamaal
Williams had to be transported to the hospital. But the Eagles defensive end isn’t apologizing for his aggressive style of play.“I’m going to have a penalty here and there Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Stitched ,” Barnett said, via Jeff McLane of the . “It is what it is. I’m not going to be tip-toeing out there, though.”Barnett earned an unsportsmanlike penalty for his hit on Williams, which came on the Packers’ first play from scrimmage. He was not ejected and the league won’t suspend him Miles Sanders Jersey 2019 , according to a report earlier Friday.“I was running to the ball, and I didn’t hear a whistle,” Barnett said. “I went in and tried to tackle him because we’re playing football. I wasn’t trying to hurt anybody because it’s our livelihood, this is how we feed our families. So I don’t wish that upon nobody.”Barnett had four tackles and a key strip-sack of Aaron Rodgers. Strap is hurt." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Eagles injury update on Cre’Von LeBlanc New Black Miles Sanders Jersey ,19commentsStrap is hurt.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Eagles injury update on Cre’Von LeBlanc TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by John Jones/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesThe first significant injury of 2019 Philadelpha Eagles training camp is here. NFL insider Ian Rapoport reports cornerback Cre’Von LeBlanc suffered a foot sprain and is “out for the next several weeks.” LeBlanc, who hasn’t practiced since Thursday, was spotted wearing a walking boot in the Eagles’ locker room following Saturday’s practice.On the bright side, this injury could’ve been worse. LeBlanc reportedly isn’t going to need surgery and he’s still expected to be ready for the start of the regular season. On the other hand Youth Miles Sanders Jersey , look at this tweet from last October:Jalen Mills’ “foot sprain” ended his 2018 season and caused him to start this year’s training camp on the active/Physically Unable to Perform list. So, yeah.The Eagles will hope LeBlanc can get healthy because he’s a valuable depth cornerback to have around. LeBlanc played well when forced into action late last season. He projects to be the team’s backup nickel corner in 2019.With LeBlanc missing time, the Eagles reportedly hosted veteran free agent slot corner Orlando Scandrick on Saturday. Signing him could help fill some training camp reps and provide depth if LeBlanc’s injury lingers longer than expected.