Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave Roberts said
01-18-2019, 06:31 AM,
Dave Roberts said
Hyun-Jin Ryu has experienced more success against the San Diego Padres than any other major league team http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authen...ins-jersey , and the Los Angeles Dodgers hope the left-hander continues that trend Sunday in the series finale at Dodger Stadium.The Dodgers (86-69) have a 1 1/2-game lead over the Colorado Rockies for first place in the National League West.After the Dodgers conclude the series with the Padres (62-93), they’ll play their final six games on the road.Article continues below ...Colorado (84-70) wraps up a nine-game road trip at the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday and plays its final seven games at home.Ryu is 6-1 in nine career starts against San Diego with a 2.52 ERA. He won both outings against the Padres this season, mainly because of his pitching, but he also benefited from better-than-average offensive support in those wins.Ryu (5-3, 2.18 ERA) allowed two runs and three hits in six innings and struck out a season-high nine batters on April 16 in a 10-3 win in San Diego.After a groin injury in May sidelined Ryu until August, he faced the Padres again Aug. 26 at Dodger Stadium and allowed two runs (one earned) and scattered 11 hits in 5 2/3 innings of the 7-3 win.Ryu went 0-2 in his next three starts with the losses coming against the New York Mets and Cincinnati Reds John Kruk Jersey , two teams far out of playoff contention.He bounced back to throw seven shutout innings against Colorado on Monday in an 8-2 win that moved the Dodgers ahead of the Rockies for first place.“To start the year, (Ryu) was throwing the ball really well and he just has that ability to control the heartbeat and make pitches,” manager Dave Roberts told reporters after the win over Colorado. “You have a guy who can get lefties and righties out, can really throw a strike when he needs to. There’s a lot of trust there, and Hyun-Jin’s earned it.”Padres third baseman Wil Myers is 4-for-9 in his career against Ryu with a home run.The Padres will send left-hander Joey Lucchesi to the mound for the 25th start of his rookie season.Lucchesi (8-8, 3.74) lost his two starts against the Dodgers in 2018 http://www.philliesfanproshop.com/authen...ski-jersey , both in San Diego.He gave up three runs and five hits in five innings on May 4, but four Los Angeles pitchers combined to throw a no-hitter in the 4-0 victory.Lucchesi allowed three runs (two earned) and six hits in four innings of a 4-2 loss to the Dodgers on July 11.Lucchesi will be looking to win back-to-back decisions for the first time since April, when he went 3-1 with a 2.78 ERA. “I’m a competitor, man,” Lucchesi told MLB.com after the win. “I always go out there just to give my team the best chance to win. That’s always how I’ve been as a character and a human being. I always try to fight for my boys.” LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dodgers infielder Enrique Hernandez apologized Tuesday after complaining “the fans had no energy” during Los Angeles‘ Game 3 loss in the NL Championship Series.Hernandez tweeted a statement claiming his comments were taken out of context. He said he was “really frustrated” following a 4-0 loss to the Brewers on Monday night at Dodger Stadium. Los Angeles trails the best-of-seven series 2-1.“We all know Kike is very emotional,” manager Dave Roberts said before Game 4. “I know he feels we’re all in it together as far as players Mike Schmidt Jersey , coaches, fans. His interaction with the fans is top-level, so I know he felt bad that it was kind of received that way.”Hernandez said that “last night felt off” and “was just a weird day overall.” He said the Dodgers’ play in Game 3 was “unacceptable.”“What I said last night doesn’t portray the way I truly feel about you guys!” he wrote. “You guys are the best fans in baseball.”He also promised to deliver a better effort in Game 4 on Tuesday night.Clayton Kershaw, who will start Game 5 on Wednesday, said if a team isn’t getting hits, it’s harder to create energy.“You become flat because there’s not a lot of momentum going on when you’re not getting a lot of hits Mitch Williams Jersey ,” Kershaw said. “Guys on the bench that aren’t playing that day, maybe we need to do a better job of staying vocal and making sure these guys know we’re behind them and supporting them.”Roberts said the fans who booed struggling catcher Yasmani Grandal had a right to do so, but said hearing it “is tough.”“They want us to play well, and they have every right to expect that from us,” Roberts said.
03-07-2019, 07:31 PM,
RE: Dave Roberts said
So far, red bottom heels men's wear weeks throughout Europe include London Fashion Week, Pitti Uomo, cheap jordans Milan Fashion Week, louboutin shoes Paris Fashion Week and Berlin Fashion Week. Every fashion week focuses on different themes and series, which leads to different trends. There is no doubt that Fashion Week is the top event nike store in the fashion world. Although the seven trends adidas sneakers mentioned below jordan 5 will eventually air max be nike outlet mass adidas outlet produced, for nike shoes men's fashion, they are really wind vanes. Let's see nike store what trends we will see by the end of 2013. jordan 11 1. Classic christian louboutin sale hats are first in London and nike factory outlet then cheap christian louboutin in Florence. We see many well-dressed christian louboutin outlet gentlemen wearing adidas outlet such nike outlet store hats. But before you wear a hat, think about nike outlet how your adidas superstar clothes fit well with the hat. If you haven't thought about christian louboutin shoes wearing a suit, don't christian louboutin outlet think about red bottom shoes hats. In fact, the adidas stan smith worst is jordans for sale dirty sneakers, hollow jeans and worn T-shirts with a fedora hat. You're not making yourself jordans on sale look good, you're destroying the nike factory store hat. 2. Cholo Style's jacket is red bottom heels cheap jordans far christian louboutin outlet from downtown Los Angeles. Handsome guys wear only air max one button on cheap jordan shoes their jackets or shirts - christian louboutin shoes mdash; & christian louboutin sale mdash; neckline. Influenced by nike roshe run those who under armour stephen curry like to pursue the unusual, off-duty models and people jordans for sale who pay attention to clothes in peacetime have put this trend on themselves, and the next season's lookbook also has cheap christian louboutin such a shape. Unlike classic red bottom heels hats, this style does not require any preconditions, just a bottoming adidas originals shirt. 3. Shawl wakes up every day. The last thing everyone wants to do is to get out of the warm adidas stan smith louboutin shoes bed. Fashionable men red bottom heels have come up with a solution to this dilemma: mdash; & mdash; jordans on sale getting up nike outlet store with quilts. adidas yeezy Technically, a nike air max shawl adidas nmd is christian louboutin sale neither adidas superstar a christian louboutin shoes blanket nor a scarf, but in any case, it is a warmer part of fashion. Let's look forward red bottom shoes to bringing sleeping adidas originals bags back to louboutin shoes fashion in 2014.