Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversation’ With Quentin Tarantino
12-17-2019, 09:48 AM,
Conversation’ With Quentin Tarantino
Webster, a registered Republican, served as FBI director Online Cigarettes Store USA  under both. (Reagan then named him CIA director in 1988.) Both “so respected the bureau’s independence that they went out of their way not to interfere with or sway our activities,” Webster wrote. “I never once felt political pressure.”
He also reported to “four honorable attorneys general” in his nine years as FBI director. In apparent contrast to today, “each clearly understood the importance of the rule of law in our democracy,” he wrote.
Webster concluded: “This is not about politics. This is about the rule of law. Republicans and Democrats alike should defend it above all else.”Former FBI and CIA Director William Webster issued a surprising rebuke of President and Attorney General William Barr Monday over their reactions Newport Cigarettes Shop to the Department of Justice inspector general's report examining the origins of the investigation.

Webster, who notes he is a "longtime friend" of Barr's, argued in that both Trump and Barr's public statements attacking the FBI's actions in the investigation is "dangerous" for the bureau.
"Calling F.B.I. professionals “scum,” as the president did, is a slur Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes  against people who risk their lives to keep us safe," Webster wrote. "Mr. Barr’s charges of bias within the F.B.I., made without providing any evidence and in direct dispute of the findings of the nonpartisan inspector general, risk inflicting enduring damage on this critically important institution."

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes 

Online Cigarettes Store USA 

2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA 

Online Cigarettes Store USA 
Good USA Newport Cigarettes