Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Rush Avery Williamson Jersey
02-12-2019, 08:56 AM,
Color Rush Avery Williamson Jersey
Leonard Williams is arguably the greatest enigma on the New York Jets roster.Drafted sixth overall by the Jets in 2015 Youth Jordan Jenkins Jersey , it was a semi-questionable selection due to the plethora of talent the Jets already had on the defensive front, but the pick was legitimized because Williams was considered by many as “the best player in the draft.”While fans will argue ad nauseam over Williams’ value, one point that will not be debated is whether or not Williams has been a good player for the Jets. Since being drafted, he has been among one of the most active run-stuffing defensive linemen in the league and a solid pass-rusher. Over his first three years, Williams consistently topped the leaderboards in run stops and quarterback hits.However, where the debate begins is on whether or not Williams is great - or if he can ever get there.Williams busted out for 7.0 sacks in his second season after posting only 3.0 in his first. Fans hoped that was a sign he was leaping from “solid” to “dominant” - but instead, Williams’ production has stalled. He dipped to only 2.0 sacks last year. He has 3.0 sacks in the first half of 2018, pacing him for 6.0 - but Williams’ overall production has dropped significantly. His run stuffs are way down and he has had five games this year with 2 tackles or less and 0 sacks; already matching the total Muhammad Wilkerson posted last year in his much-maligned 2017 campaign.One argument presented in defense of Williams is that his off-the-statsheet impact is sublime, and that a lot of what he brings to the table is not captured by the traditional box score.In particular Color Rush Avery Williamson Jersey , many argue his sack production is hampered due to a significant amount of double teams thrown his way, due mostly to lackluster talent around him on the edges.I was curious to see exactly how much Williams has been doubled this year in the pass game. I went back and charted the amount of times he has been doubled as a pass rusher in each game this year, and compared those totals to his tally of pass rushes per game to get a look at the rate of which he has been doubled game-by-game. In addition, I charted my perspective of how many pressures he accumulated per game.Loosely, I defined “doubles” as snaps in which Williams either:A. Drew the attention of 2+ blockers immediately off the snap / was clearly the assignment of 2+ blockersB. If not doubled at the snap, ended up engaged with (impacted through contact or a lane shut down) 2+ blockers simultaneously for at least two seconds before the ball was thrown or the quarterback ditched the pocketHere is what I found.On the season, I charted Williams as significantly “doubled” on 46 of 264 pass rushes - 17.4%.J.B. Long of ESPN Los Angeles shared the following list showing the top seven defenders who have seen double teams on the highest portion of pass rush snaps.Based on those numbers, it can be assumed Williams’ 17.4% double team rate would place him somewhere in the top 10-15 leaguewide.You can also see the pressure numbers I counted. I did credit Williams with 4 pressures each against Denver and Indianapolis. In those two games, he did post a lot of box score production with a combined 2 sacks and 4 QB hits. So Authentic Avery Williamson Jersey , with those pressures added, those two outings look like legitimately very strong ones.However, he had no more than 2 pressures in any other game. He created absolutely nothing against the Bears. On the year, his pass rush production has been maybe slightly above average at best. When you compare him to the other players near the top of the list in doubles, he clearly does not measure up production-wise.So, with all of this said, I fall somewhere in the middle of the Leonard Williams debate. I do think he is having a down year and has disappointed us a bit. The bar was set high when the Jets drafted him with a “best player available” mentality. It’s fair to expect more. Instead of continuing the upward trend he was on in year two and becoming a megastar, he plateaued in 2017, and has arguably performed much worse than his usual standards this year. He is making it extremely difficult to buy into extending him with an expensive long-term deal.At the same time Color Rush Trumaine Johnson Jersey , I think the impact the impact of Williams’ presence needs to be appreciated. Despite this down start to the year, I think he still has been at least a solid player, even if not the very good one we became accustomed to seeing. Many of the snaps in which Williams drew extra attention resulted in a pressure or sack by a teammate who was either unblocked or presented with a 1-on-1 matchup. While pressures and hits are not nearly as valuable as sacks, they do have an impact, and Williams has created a lot of positive defensive plays with his pressure.In the bigger picture, when you stack up Williams against the rest of the 2015 first round, he is easily one of the top five players in the group - top seven or eight at worst.So, yes, Williams is having a down year Youth Neal Sterling Jersey , has disappointed a bit relative to expectations, and probably will not become a superstar. Regardless, at his worst, he is still a nice player.The question is, how valuable is a “nice” player?New York Jets Flight Connections 09/20/18 Good morning, Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for this Thursday...NJ.com - What could give Jets’ Sam Darnold trouble at Browns? Is he ready for Gregg Williams’ defense?NY Daily News - Mehta: No team wants be the team that finally loses to Browns and Jets realize they’re in for a challenge.NY Post - Breaking down how bettors should evaluate Sam Darnold.SNY.tv - Jets let another 2017 draft choice walk in WR ArDarius Stewart.Jet Nation - Jets vs Browns Final Injury Report.NY Post - Matt Snell finally reveals why he hasn’t forgiven the Jets.NY Post - The Jets are ready for the unthinkable: the ‘great’ Browns.SI.com - Josh McCown Is More Than Just a Backup to Sam Darnold.Elite Sports NY - New York Jets, Cleveland Browns breakdown (Behind Enemy Lines).NY Daily News - Metha: 3 keys to the Jets keeping the Browns miserable winless streak alive - NY Daily News.North Jersey - NFL Week 3 picks: Our experts predict the games against the spread.Enjoy Your Thursday!
03-05-2019, 07:26 PM,
RE: Color Rush Avery Williamson Jersey
Shoe Net, July 30 News, is not to wear dresses nike factory store and high heels, how do women spend adidas sneakers their summer? If I say louboutin shoes that girls wearing waistcoats are just as beautiful, is there anyone who nike outlet will agree? Let's adidas yeezy see how a waistcoat under armour boots can christian louboutin sale jordans on sale be used in a woman's summer. Since nike air max it's a woman, it must be an unusual walk. Generally girls prefer broken under armour outlet adidas stan smith flowers and lace elements. A simple cool white vest christian louboutin sale makes adidas yeezy all the wear and christian louboutin shoes tear, and the way you wear red bottom heels your jacket cheap jordan shoes and nike roshe run jacket makes you instantly different. White adidas nmd vest with black leather is also under armour stephen curry a good cheap christian louboutin choice, with exaggerated nike store white sunglasses, cheap jordans punk style is obvious. Whether it's wearing a cool leather under armour shoes suit, knotting or a black jacket tied adidas nmd adidas outlet around air max the waist, women's unique cheap christian louboutin shoes style adidas outlet of dressing will be nike outlet reflected. Unlike the cool route of the red bottom shoes sweet and lovely wind. The simplest combination is a black vest with jeans shorts, classic and simple. The long pink necklace around the neck is a shiny color that lights christian louboutin shoes up the christian louboutin shoes dull LOOK all over cheap christian louboutin shoes the body. Women often adidas superstar wear sport and nike roshe run leisure clothes christian louboutin outlet when they go out. Yellow striped adidas originals vest with dark nike factory outlet jeans shorts, plus a pair red bottom shoes of red shoes. Emancipate your body and adidas sneakers be relaxed and at ease. A simple black vest, whether it is with classic christian louboutin outlet jeans or short wave skirts, will not jordan 11 make people feel abrupt, which is nike air max the benefit of Baituan. With the unique accessories of your cheap christian louboutin shoes own style, jordans on sale a vest will red bottom heels also let you wear christian louboutin sale fashion sense. (Cooperative Media: Shoe louboutin shoes Pattern Pictures nike shoes cheap christian louboutin Polina Women's Shoes)
03-29-2019, 04:01 AM,
RE: Color Rush Avery Williamson Jersey
& Shen Lili, a former Shanghai fashion magazine cover louboutin shoes girl, adidas sneakers and another christian louboutin local nike shoes model, christian louboutin sale Chen Jieying, performed a new series of spring and summer adidas originals shoes for Pedder Red on January 30, 2007. Shen christian louboutin sale Lili, who has worked in Hong Kong for more than jordans for sale a month, confessed that she did jordan 5 not choose to develop nike store here because of Xiong Dailin's fame, but wanted to nike factory store be as successful as her counterparts, and said: nike outlet store "I think Hong Kong's opportunity nike shoes is as good as nike roshe run herself." nike factory store A cheap jordan shoes lot!" nike air max Shen Lili, 20, is nike store nike outlet store working hard red bottom shoes on Cantonese and is cheap christian louboutin shoes eager to cooperate with adidas yeezy idol Liu christian louboutin outlet Dehua. nike shoes jordans for sale nike roshe run "I like Andy Lau christian louboutin sale air max very much, and I like to listen to Jacky Cheung's songs, and Andy Lau is also my christian louboutin outlet red bottom shoes mother's idol! adidas outlet I nike air max like nike shoes him nike factory outlet to work hard, be cheap jordans handsome, the older cheap christian louboutin shoes the handsomer! adidas outlet ____________ adidas stan smith christian louboutin shoes red bottom heels nike roshe run adidas superstar cheap christian louboutin in addition, the brand's new shoes under armour boots are mainly made of hot gold and silver lacquered adidas sneakers jordans on sale leather nike store shoes, under armour shoes with cheap christian louboutin shoes high-heel design, fashionable appearance, dazzling, become a necessary trend. under armour stephen curry