Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHICAGO (AP) — Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a sacrifice
01-31-2019, 06:40 AM,
CHICAGO (AP) — Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a sacrifice
fly in Boston’s four-run seventh inning and a tiebreaking single in the ninth Preston Tucker Jersey , helping the Red Sox beat the Chicago White Sox 9-4 on Thursday night.Ian Kinsler sparked the winning rally with a one-out single off Thyago Vieira (1-1) for the last of his three hits. Blake Swihart then walked before Bradley drove in Kinsler with a liner into right field.Major league-leading Boston poured it on from there. Andrew Benintendi added another RBI single and J.D. Martinez hit a three-run drive for his 39th homer, making it 9-4 and sending much of the crowd of 18,015 to the exits.Mookie Betts also homered as the Red Sox (93-42) earned their third straight win and increased their AL East advantage to 8 1/2 games over the New York Yankees, who blew a late lead in an 8-7 loss to Detroit. Ryan Brasier (1-0) pitched a perfect eighth for his first win in his 28th major league appearance.Chicago (53-81) wasted a terrific start by Lucas Giolito, who struck out eight while pitching 6 1/3 innings of one-run ball. Avisail Garcia homered and drove in three runs, and Yolmer Sanchez collected three hits in the opener of a 10-game homestand.DIAMONDBACKS 3, DODGERS 1LOS ANGELES (AP) — David Peralta hit a three-run homer in the fifth inning and NL West-leading Arizona defeated Los Angeles in the opener of a pivotal series.The loss snapped the Dodgers‘ five-game winning streak, which they had put together against last-place San Diego and Texas. They struck out 15 times, including four by Chris Taylor.Robbie Ray (4-2) gave up one run and four hits in 5 1/3 innings. Brad Boxberger got the final two outs in the ninth to earn his 31st save in 37 chances.Peralta sent his 26th homer into right field on the first pitch from Rich Hill with two outs, giving Arizona a 3-0 lead.Hill (6-5) allowed three runs and six hits in five innings. The left-hander struck out seven and walked none.BREWERS 2, REDS 1, 11 INNINGSCINCINNATI (AP) — Lorenzo Cain hit a home run off the top of the left field fence in the 11th inning and Milwaukee http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authent...rdy-jersey , a day after winning a slugfest that went extras, edged Cincinnati.NL batting leader Christian Yelich went 0 for 4 with a bases-loaded walk for Milwaukee. On Wednesday night, he went 6 for 6 and hit for the cycle as the Brewers outlasted Cincinnati 13-12 in 10 innings.The playoff-contending Brewers totaled just six hits in their latest victory. Cain hit the first pitch from Austin Brice (2-3) that hit the wall and bounced over for his 10th home run. Brice, recalled from Triple-A Louisville before the game, left with an apparent injury one out into the 11th.Joakim Soria (1-0) allowed a hit with two strikeouts in a scoreless 10th to get the win. Josh Hader pitched the 11th for his 11th save.TIGERS 8, YANKEES 7NEW YORK (AP) — Victor Martinez hit his second home run of the game and Niko Goodrum followed with a homer off Dellin Betances in the ninth inning, rallying Detroit past New York.The Tigers, last in the majors in home runs, connected five times and ended a five-game losing streak.Giancarlo Stanton hit his 300th career home run for the Yankees, who have lost three of four. They began the day 7 1/2 games behind Boston in the AL East and 4 1/2 games ahead of Oakland for the top wild-card spot.Luke Voit hit a two-run homer in the seventh that put the Yankees ahead 7-5.But Betances (4-4) walked Nicholas Castellanos with one out in the ninth and Martinez lined a drive to right for his 12th career multihomer game. Goodrum followed with a flyball that curled around the foul pole.Alex Wilson (2-4) earned the win with a perfect eighth and Shane Greene recorded his 28th save.INDIANS 5, TWINS 3CLEVELAND (AP) — Jason Kipnis hit a three-run homer that broke a sixth-inning tie and sent Cleveland over Minnesota.Mike Clevinger (10-7) allowed two unearned runs in 6 2/3 innings. The right-hander struck out nine and gave up four hits.Brad Hand, the Indians‘ third reliever Adam Jones Jersey , allowed a leadoff homer to Miguel Sano in the ninth. Mitch Garver drew a one-out walk, but Hand struck out Jake Cave and Tyler Austin for his 30th save overall, and sixth since being acquired from San Diego at the trade deadline.Cleveland reliever Cody Allen, who allowed two runs in the seventh inning and was the losing pitcher Wednesday, was booed when he entered the game with one out in the eighth.Jake Odorizzi (5-9) was charged with three runs in 5 1/3 innings.CARDINALS 5, PIRATES 0ST. LOUIS (AP) — Harrison Bader and John Gant hit back-to-back home runs, Gant pitched into the sixth inning and St. Louis beat Pittsburgh.The Cardinals have won 17 of 21 and took their tenth consecutive series, their longest series winning streak since 2009, when they also won ten in a row.Gant (6-5) pitched out of a bases-loaded situation in the first and a two-on, no-out jam in the third to win for the third time in his last four tries. He struck out six in 5 2/3 innings and has allowed one earned run in his last 12 2/3 innings.Pirates starter Joe Musgrove (5-8) opened the game with 21 consecutive strikes, a first in the majors since pitch tracking began in 1988, according to Stats. That control didn’t do him much good http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authent...ado-jersey , though. He gave up five runs in six innings.CUBS 5, BRAVES 4ATLANTA (AP) — Tommy La Stella hit the first pinch-hit homer of his career against his former team, carrying Chicago over Atlanta in a matchup of NL division leaders.After Atlanta went ahead with a three-run fifth, La Stella launched a two-run shot off Mike Foltynewicz (10-9) that nearly reached the Chop House restaurant above the right-field seats .It was also La Stella’s first homer of the season. Freddie Freeman had three RBIs for the Braves.Brandon Kintzler (2-3) claimed the win by getting the final out of the fifth. Pedro Strop worked the ninth for his 11th save.ANGELS 5, ASTROS 2HOUSTON (AP) — Andrew Heaney threw six scoreless innings, Andrelton Simmons capped a four-run sixth inning with a three-run double and Los Angeles beat Houston.Heaney (8-8) scattered five hits with six strikeouts to earn his first road win since Sept. 2, 2015, at Oakland.Justin Verlander (13-9) allowed three runs and five hits but struck out 11 in 5 1/3 innings. Verlander allowed three or more runs for the third straight start.Tyler White hit a two-run homer to left field in the ninth as Houston avoided the shutout.PADRES 3, ROCKIES 2, 13 INNINGSSAN DIEGO (AP) — Franmil Reyes homered with two outs in the 13th inning to give San Diego a victory over Colorado.Reyes connected off Bryan Shaw (4-6) for his 12th homer. It was only the sixth hit for San Diego. The Rockies had only three hits.Robert Stock (1-1) pitched three innings for the win.Wil Myers committed three errors at third base and struck out three times. The Padres had 16 strikeouts.MARINERS 7, ATHLETICS 1OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Wade LeBlanc pitched seven scoreless innings Chris Davis Jersey , Mitch Haniger hit his 23rd home run and Seattle jumped on Oakland early and held on for a victory.Robinson Cano had two hits and an RBI after being dropped down a spot in the batting order after second baseman Jean Segura was scratched. Dee Gordon and Ryon Healy added two hits apiece. Haniger homered off Frankie Montas (5-4) with one out in the fourth.LeBlanc (8-3) allowed three hits and three walks with four strikeouts. He retired 12 of his final 13 batters to win for the second time in his last seven starts. Dylan Buell/Getty ImagesChicago Cubs shortstop Addison Russellwas placed on administrative leave on Friday, after ex-wife Melisa Reidy-Russell published a blog post accusing a former spouse of domestic violence Wednesday, Major League Baseball announced.Reidy-Russell made allegations of multiple instances of physical and emotional abuse from her then-husband onLifeWithMelIs.com:"The first time I was physically mistreated by my spouse, I was in shock.I couldn't wrap my head around what just happened. 鈥?Why did he get so angry? What did I do for him to want to put his hands on me?Of course I forgave himassumed it would never happen again. I just thought he had let his emotions get the best of him, he loves me and he's sorry. I was deeply hurt that he could even be capable of this behavior towards me, I couldn't understand how the man I was so in love with, the FATHER of my child, the man I married just a few months ago could show such aggression towards me. ..."Emotional/verbal abuse started way before I even realized, eventually it started to be an everyday thing. Being blamed for just about anything that went wrong, name calling, intimidating me with personal force, manipulating me to think I was the problem http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authent...son-jersey , destroying my personal things, threatening me to 'send' meour son home to my parents as if I was privileged to be living in our home."She went on to write "Abusive behavior happened more often in arguments(more so when he was under the influence)the verbal/emotional abuse grew to new levels."A friendresponded to a commenton a since-deleted post on Reidy-Russell's Instagram in June 2017, saying "hateful is cheating on your wife, mentallyphysically abusing her. Melisa didn't want that out but I'll say it. He hit her."Russell denied the allegations at the time in a statement issued after Major League Baseball opened an investigation."Any allegation I have abused my wife is false and hurtful," Russellsaid in a statement. "For the well-being of my family, I'll have no further comment."Reidy-Russell's attorney toldUSA Today'sBob Nightengaleshe wouldn't speak to MLB investigators about the allegations."She gave it a lot of thought," Thomas Field said, "but Melisa isn't interested in legitimizing anything that doesn't come from her. Ultimately, MLB has one reason for wanting to talk to her, but she doesn't believe it would be of any benefit for her or her son."PerPhil Thompsonof theChicago Tribune, the marriage between Reidy-Russell and Russell was officially dissolved on Aug. 30.Russell wasn't suspended by MLB under its domestic violence policy when the allegations first surfaced.
03-05-2019, 07:47 PM,
RE: CHICAGO (AP) — Jackie Bradley Jr. hit a sacrifice
nike outlet [shoe net] christian louboutin sale cheap jordans under armour boots function christian louboutin sale adidas sneakers supremacy red bottom shoes nike air max christian louboutin sale and frank feelings christian louboutin shoes blend, this under armour outlet jordans for sale is the air max christian louboutin shoes adidas sneakers spring and summer of christian louboutin shoes pragmatists. red bottom shoes Marni jordans for sale 2011 Summer nike roshe run Series under armour shoes brings nike store cheap jordan shoes an unexpected collision between jordan 11 adidas nmd outdoor cheap christian louboutin breath red bottom heels and fashion sense, complete with functionality cheap christian louboutin shoes and cheap christian louboutin decoration. red bottom heels adidas outlet The louboutin shoes nike shoes tone adidas originals is particularly red bottom heels vivid, jordan 5 and christian louboutin outlet christian louboutin outlet the louboutin shoes matching method is air max under armour nike outlet store faithful jordan 11 to Marni's under armour stephen curry spirit nike factory outlet as adidas stan smith adidas yeezy adidas superstar always, adidas stan smith adidas originals simple christian louboutin shoes red bottom shoes louboutin shoes and cheap christian louboutin shoes stylish. louboutin shoes nike outlet
06-01-2019, 02:54 PM,
Shoe Net, June 9, the christian louboutin shoes summer again set nike air max off a pattern boom, from adidas sneakers jackets to jackets, jordans on sale nike outlet store under armour shoes dresses, jewelry, etc., each nike factory outlet louboutin shoes nike factory outlet item air max has added eye-catching with gorgeous patterns, especially decorative adidas yeezy dresses, even if christian louboutin sale christian louboutin outlet there is no special red bottom heels design, but also adidas superstar with a unique temperament to adidas nmd deduce the charm nike outlet of nike shoes competent and red bottom heels eye-catching, show the style of fashion. air max This nike factory store adidas originals season, let's nike roshe run enjoy cheap christian louboutin shoes the charm of nike store floral dresses. nike store Flower-dyed dresses, A-lines, MINI's length, especially christian louboutin shoes legs, elegant style, dating or attending a friend's wedding, or other important christian louboutin sale occasions are OK. Ethnic style printing red bottom heels cheap christian louboutin and dyeing dress, loose cheap jordans version, nike roshe run nike air max chiffon fabric is also adidas sneakers quite cool and comfortable, chest red bottom heels lace christian louboutin outlet configuration, foil adidas stan smith nike factory store a girl's breath. The nike shoes multi-colored printing and jordans on sale dyeing dress with rich and full matching color sets adidas outlet under armour off the tone nike store of the nike factory store dress. christian louboutin outlet It jordans for sale has enough skill christian louboutin outlet to deduce cheap christian louboutin the pure adidas originals charm and show nike outlet online jordan 11 the beauty louboutin shoes of women.
06-02-2019, 02:33 PM,
Shoe net April 12 news, cheap christian louboutin shoes at a glance, the streets are full nike shoes of nike outlet store shirts red bottom heels and small white shoes, walk a few steps and louboutin shoes people hit the shirt. We all want to louboutin shoes be unique, so today we will solve nike store your christian louboutin shoes little annoyances. Here are five popular fashion under armour shoes dressing methods adidas superstar to let you say goodbye to the boom and never hit your shirt! nike outlet adidas nmd Absolutely become the brightest star in the solar system in the universe (serious point). nike store Tip 1: nike store Put the skirt on the outside and wear the front button jeans skirt, basically 10,000 people are wearing it. Even "The Sun's Descendants" saw that Qiao Mei was wearing, christian louboutin sale and felt that the skirt was pulling GDP again! The next shiny new dress appeared: louboutin shoes outside adidas sneakers your dress! Surprisingly, it red bottom shoes looked like purple sauce underneath! Or, the European and American Street patted light blue shirt with shirt cheap christian louboutin skirt, coupled with large bellbottoms, it seemed that red bottom shoes the legs had nike air max doubled!!! under armour boots Tip2: She was beautiful outside the suspender skirt last year! When it was aired, Gao Junxi's set was very adidas yeezy attractive. Girl, your clavicle is so beautiful. Gigi, the hot weather vane, adidas outlet and Ying Oni, the most fashionable girl of the teenage age age age, really don't go out in overcoat just after taking a bath. The blogger of nike factory outlet "Straight Men in Gas" pushed this dress on his blog, and of course deduced what jordan 5 it was cheap christian louboutin shoes called red bottom heels Fashion himself: nike air max ~Tip3: What's enough to wear a suspender skirt outside a high-collar autumn dress? Show A4 waist at the adidas yeezy same time! Hey, sexy girls, cheap jordans your A4 waist is finally in season to show off. Simply put on a pair of nike store trousers, sexy and enthusiastic. European and American actresses, every spring, start wearing super short jackets, this year is the nike factory outlet same. For example, Jenna Kendall, adidas nmd cheap jordans who has been wearing very short clothes, and Emma Roberts, struggling to show her A4 waist with her good figure. Tip4: Heart adidas originals white shirt + jeans introduced a few special, introduced a normal. This time it's white nike outlet shirt and jeans. Don't think it's easy to wear! Every shirt has a careful machine. Shirley showed you half of her shoulder, and it almost bled her nose. The best white shirt christian louboutin sale christian louboutin sale is Kentucky Bean, which air max was air max worn from last year to this year. Even christian louboutin outlet straight female cancer is eager cheap jordan shoes to commit crime. Tips 5: Bottom pants, sports pants and wide-legged pants are absolutely right to buy these three pants without nike roshe run knowing what to wear in the lower half. They are also good news for fat paper and no secret of PS nike shoes leg pulling. Gigi is absolutely the nike air max spokesperson for underwear wear. As long as you have nice clothes, match red bottom heels them with underpants. nike store Deng Ziqi's leather pants are good for sports, work and play. Life is like a play, all depends on a pair of christian louboutin shoes underpants! adidas superstar This year can match with underpants, jordans for sale only sports pants ~rainbow sports pants, red bottom shoes I have your Mei ~can also wear a complete set of sports equipment, adidas outlet with a coat. Finally, broad-legged pants are a christian louboutin thing to wear without knowing how to fit them. The common way to wear broad-legged pants is to tuck your jacket into your pants. It's also possible louboutin shoes to wear a christian louboutin outlet jacket or shirt that is slightly over the butt (preferably at the waist). Register and send gifts, scan the two-dimensional code below, louboutin shoes and wait for you to bombard the gifts bag nike outlet store of ten under armour thousand yuan!