Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste believes that he can be
03-01-2019, 05:26 AM,
CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste believes that he can be
Pushing to make the Ravens roster Youth Brandon Carr Jersey , best in the league” Coming into the 2014 NFL Draft, Stanley Jean-Baptiste was thought to be one of the best cornerback prospects. At Nebraska, Jean-Baptiste finished with 74 tackles, seven interceptions, 22 pass deflections and one sack. For his play during his senior season, he was named second-team All-Big Ten, finishing with 41 tackles (three for a loss), one sack and four interceptions with one returned for a touchdown. Jean-Baptiste’s athleticism showed up during the 2014 NFL combine with a 41.5-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot and six-inch broad jump. He stood at 6’3, 218 lbs. and his size was seen as a top-notch asset at the position. He impressed the New Orleans Saints enough to be selected in the second round with the 58th pick. Though everything seemed to be falling into place for the then 24-year old, he played in just four games during his rookie season, mostly on special teams. It was thought that his situation would improve during his next year with the Saints. That would not be the case. Things fell completely apart for Jean-Baptiste on September 3, 2015 in a 38-10 loss to the Green Bay Packers in New Orleans’ final preseason game. He was constantly beaten on plays and was chewed out by head coach Sean Payton for his play on the sideline. In just his second season in the NFL, Jean-Baptiste was cut from the Saints.“Going into New Orleans, I was a rookie [and] I didn’t really know much,” Jean-Baptiste said of learning from his time with the Saints. “I just tried to control things that I couldn’t control. But at the same time, I learned from my mistakes.”He would soon be picked up by the Detroit Lions on September 6, 2015, signing to their practice squad. However, he was released on December 15. Then, he was signed to the Seattle Seahawks practice squad on December 17. He would then be picked up by the Kansas City Chiefs on May 9 Youth Za'Darius Smith Jersey , 2017, before being waived on June 15. The Jacksonville Jaguars signed him on July 25 of the same year, then waived and placed on the practice squad on September 2. By September 12, Jean-Baptiste would be released by his fifth NFL team.Jean-Baptiste sat around for a few weeks with no team. His fortunes would finally change on October 3, 2017 when the Ravens gave him a shot on their practice squad. He would finally be called up to the active roster on December 5, making one tackle on the year. This season, Jean-Baptiste has a new outlook on his career. “I would just tell myself to just control what I can control, on and off the field,” Jean-Baptiste said. “Everything will fall into place when it needs to.”This is Jean-Baptiste’s first training camp with the Ravens, and he’s especially excelled this preseason. The 28-year old has two interceptions and has received more opportunities with the absence of Maurice Canady and the extra preseason game. Veterans have also needed a breather, giving Jean-Baptiste more on-field time.“Other training camps were going well, just like how it is right now,” Jean-Baptiste said. “It’s just [there’s] more opportunities with the Ravens. At the same time, it’s just I’m getting more playing time. We have more vets on this side of the ball – the defensive side of the ball – [so] it’s a lot of rest time for them. So, that means I get on the field more.”With Jimmy Smith’s pending four-game suspension, it is assumed that Jean-Baptiste will make Baltimore’s 53-man roster. During Smith’s hiatus, he feels that he can step up to make Baltimore’s roster to give them extra depth at corner.“I don’t know what they’re going to do with Jimmy’s suspension,” Jean-Baptiste said of Baltimore’s roster decision. “The opportunity with me is going to come, as I said, on the field – finishing strong for this last preseason game and hopefully they make a decision upstairs.”In his second season with the Ravens Womens Terrell Suggs Jersey , Jean-Baptiste has felt more comfortable in his role. The defensive-minded franchise has felt like home to him.“Yeah, I mean, I’m pretty comfortable wherever I go,” Jean-Baptiste said. “But [the] Ravens 鈥?Yes, like you said, it feels more at home. It’s more like a family over here.”Not only has he continued to grow on the field with Baltimore, but he has grown in the film room. The defensive scheme of the Ravens seems to fit him better and play more to his strengths, but regardless of what the situation is schematically, he believes that he is a better player overall.“Yes, I think I’m a better player It’s more as in - not on the field, but just knowing how everything goes, just knowing how the system is and knowing how to control what I can control,” said Jean-Baptiste of his situation with Baltimore.He hopes to make the most out of each preseason game, especially since his spot is not guaranteed. Jean-Baptiste is competing against Darious Williams for a potential roster spot and if he does make the team, he is fighting with 2018 fourth round pick Anthony Averett for playing time. “Every game is important – even if it’s preseason. Going out there every day, putting out good film for all the 31 teams to see – that’s important. You can’t go out there and put out bad film, because that’s the last thing they’re going to think about you.”Just because he hasn’t stuck with a team long term doesn’t mean that Jean-Baptiste has no confidence in himself. That confidence has been on full display and has helped guide him in the game that he loves so much.“The confidence is already there,” Jean-Baptiste said. “To bounce back - it’s just football. You’re doing something you love. It won’t go away like that – that easy.”If he gets to take on the team that drafted him, Jean-Baptiste would like to show New Orleans what they are missing out on. Luckily for him, he will have the opportunity to show the Saints that they made a mistake in cutting him. Baltimore takes on New Orleans in Week 7 on October 21. “The chip [on my shoulder] is always there Cheap Lamar Jackson Jersey ,” said Jean-Baptiste. “At the same time, whatever ball club I’m playing for, I’m going to give them my all. But if I do play against a team that cut me – yes, it’s going to be a little personal.”When given the chance, Jean-Baptiste believes highly in his abilities. Those abilities in the past made him a second round pick, but he believes that his ceiling is much higher than just being a former second rounder. “I think I can be one of the best in the league,” Jean-Baptiste states bluntly. “When I get my opportunity, I’m going to show it. But at the same time, until then I’m just going to keep working on my craft and just keep fighting for my way on the field.” KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — The Kansas City Chiefs finally tracked down Lamar Jackson when it mattered most.After watching the elusive Ravens quarterback scoot all over the field Sunday, Justin Houston and Dee Ford combined on an overtime sack that left Jackson holding his ankle. He then had to watch from the sideline as Robert Griffin III threw two incompletions and Kansas City escaped with a 27-24 victory Sunday.Jackson had X-rays on his ankle afterward that came back negative, and he did his best to brush off the injury, likely knowing full-well that Joe Flacco appears ready to return from his own injury. "They just wanted to see what happened," Jackson said with a shrug, "but I'm good."He was excellent most of the way.In a matchup of school-yard gunslingers, Jackson threw for 147 yards and two touchdowns without an interception while adding 71 yards on the ground. His counterpart, Patrick Mahomes, threw for 377 yards and two scores with an interception while leading the Chiefs to the tying touchdown with 53 seconds left.The Chiefs won the toss and got the ball first in overtime, and Mahomes kept finding Tyreek Hill for big chunks of yards. They marched into the red zone before Baltimore's top-ranked defense stiffened, and Harrison Butker kicked a 36-yard field goal to give Kansas City the lead.The Ravens looked as if they'd answer — if not one-up the Chiefs with a touchdown — when they got their chance with the ball. Jackson connected with Willie Snead IV to pick up one first down http://www.baltimoreravensteamauthentic....dle-jersey , and his run and another by Kenneth Dixon gave the Ravens another first-down in Chiefs territory.The drive began to unravel after Ronnie Stanley was called for holding, though. The ground-oriented Ravens were forced to go to the air, and the Chiefs — who led the NFL in sacks coming into the game — were able to send their best pass-rushing unit onto the field for the second-down play.Houston and Ford met Jackson at the same time, sending him crumpling to the turf."That offense is a problem. (Jackson) is a great athlete," Ford said, "but he knows how to execute the offense. We really had to be on one page as a defense. If you don't, they're going to gash you."The Ravens finished with 198 yards rushing, just two yards shy of their fourth straight 200-yard game. All of them have come with Jackson under center, a byproduct of coach John Harbaugh reinventing the offense to better suit the elusive style of his former Heisman Trophy winner."I was just trying to manage the game," Jackson said. "We knew we had to keep (Mahomes) off the field. We had to pound the ball, throw the ball around the field. We just had to do our job."It wasn't enough to extend the Ravens' three-game win streak. And while linebacker Terrell Suggs said there are no moral victories, Jackson seemed emboldened by the way his team performed."We're a strong team. We can fight with anybody," he said. "I know a lot of people doubted us to lose this game, but it was now how they thought it was going to be. We just have to get better next week."Now, the question is whether Jackson will have that chance next week.Harbaugh said Flacco was medically cleared to play on Friday from the hip injury that has kept him out, but he wasn't prepared enough to face the Chiefs. Another week of practice could have the Super Bowl-winning quarterback ready to play when Baltimore returns home to face Tampa Bay.They could need him if Jackson's ankle is sore, though he tried to dismiss any such concern."They were concerned. They just wanted to check and see if anything was broken, anything like that. I'm good," he said. "We've got to regroup next week and get ready for our next game."
03-03-2019, 12:51 PM,
RE: CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste believes that he can be
[Shoe Net-Fashion Information] It's the line in Forrest Gump's True Story: "Give me a pair of high-heeled shoes, I can conquer the world!" Madonna also said, "Give me a cheap jordan shoes pair of high-heeled shoes, I can conquer the world!" Beauty King S is obsessed with shoes, and collects more than christian louboutin sale 400 pairs of shoes at home. All kinds of signs prove that high-heeled shoes are important to women's lethality! In modern times, high-heeled shoes are more sexy to women. The heels are getting thinner and taller. Once you wear high heels, the chest shape will stand up naturally, and the croup curve will be tighter and tighter. Visually, it strengthens the feminine characteristics and shows the curve of protruding and backward warping, which naturally has feminine flavor. However, this sexy femininity is only a special patent of the thin-heeled pointed high-heeled shoes in high-heeled shoes. Some high-heeled shoes have too sharp toes, squeezing the thumb will cause thumb valgus. The valgus thumb is always compressed by the friction of shoes, so it will have a cheap christian louboutin shoes sharp tenderness when inflammation occurs, which is harmful to health. Dr. San Jiaxin Marguiwen reminds you that for your health, although high-heeled shoes can increase height and elongate the proportion of the body, but not girls have been grinding feet by high-heeled shoes pain, usually pay more red bottom heels attention to the disease and early treatment. More wonderful content, welcome to scan the two-dimensional code below to pay attention to the official tweets of shoe christian louboutin sale webs!
03-14-2019, 07:46 PM,
Shoe Net Feb. nike roshe run jordan 11 14, adidas sneakers Feb. nike air max christian louboutin shoes 14, adidas superstar Dang Ren louboutin shoes cheap jordan shoes refused to let the year nike store red bottom heels enjoy christian louboutin outlet a air max sweet jordan 5 nike store and romantic day, red bottom heels jordans on sale gifts nike outlet online jordans on sale become nike factory store the under armour stephen curry carrier christian louboutin outlet and air max bridge nike outlet store to convey air max love. In addition to flowers, adidas outlet nike outlet online chocolate louboutin shoes louboutin shoes and cheap christian louboutin red bottom heels other traditional plot nike shoes christian louboutin shoes gifts, red bottom shoes nike roshe run couple nike factory outlet dress is also christian louboutin sale a nike outlet red bottom heels good louboutin shoes choice. nike shoes Wear fashionable and nike outlet store adidas superstar modern jordans for sale couple's cheap christian louboutin under armour outlet costumes adidas outlet with christian louboutin sale nike factory outlet your cheap jordans christian louboutin sale spouse, nike factory store so that nike air max nike outlet online louboutin shoes you can be jordans for sale the focus of red bottom shoes Valentine's Day cheap jordan shoes nike store envy. under armour
03-19-2019, 11:27 PM,
Shoe Net, October 17, the impact nike air max of cheap jordans animal patterns nike shoes in the christian louboutin sale fashion industry has been growing, whether it is air max fashion, christian louboutin sale bags, shoes nike factory store or air max jewelry, there is red bottom shoes a place red bottom heels for louboutin shoes printing. Especially in the cold and nike roshe run dull autumn nike store and winter, animal lines are fierce, nike outlet online leopard lines, zebra lines, Python snake lines make adidas sneakers dress matching more active, simple christian louboutin sale nike outlet store and stylish dress makes you particularly nike outlet eye-catching. If you red bottom heels nike air max want a free and unruly street image, animal pattern trousers are also a good choice: locomotive jacket adidas originals + Snake pattern tights + nike factory store cheap christian louboutin flat-heeled boots, handsome and personality; green sanitary garment + jordans on sale leopard adidas outlet cheap christian louboutin pattern trousers + nike roshe run sneakers, uninhibited red bottom shoes to the extreme. nike outlet online However, cheap christian louboutin women with adidas yeezy short legs adidas originals should not try. The collision nike factory outlet rate of leopard nike shoes pattern is relatively jordan 5 high, zebra nike roshe run pattern jordan 11 is nike outlet a nike roshe run good cheap christian louboutin choice, louboutin shoes especially the color zebra pattern skirt on the Chaozhou people, but to red bottom shoes create a nike factory store chic female beauty of the popular items. Fashion editors love jordans for sale to suggest you look air max for a similar one. Street sense cheap christian louboutin shoes of jeans shirt + hollow jeans, put on a adidas stan smith zebra-print full-length red bottom shoes overcoat, the atmosphere immediately increased tenfold; jordans for sale Leopard-print waist-down nike factory outlet minimalist overcoat with black leather christian louboutin sale skirt and nike factory store red cheap christian louboutin shoes lace high heels, elegant with a trace of wild. christian louboutin outlet Animal christian louboutin shoes pattern coat is the christian louboutin outlet best weapon nike outlet store to build nike shoes the nike factory outlet elegant atmosphere in autumn and winter. adidas nmd