Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birdbrained Week 5: Solving The Safety Position Howdy team!
12-03-2018, 06:01 AM,
Birdbrained Week 5: Solving The Safety Position Howdy team!
It’s mailbag time.If you ever want to get your questions in Womens Jason Peters Jersey , hit me up on Twitter @BenjaminSolak. If you don’t have a Twitter, you can also e-mail me at benjamin [dot] solak [at] gmail, but I will probably tell you to get a Twitter (and answer your question anyway).Aaaand here we go!I kinda talked about this with the Eric Thomas thing last week; but it applies to Le’Veon as well: Understanding the comp pick formula really frees you up to make some aggressive in-season trades. Let’s use Bell as the example:Because Le’Veon Bell would likely be one of the larger free agent contracts when he hits the market after this season, the team that loses Bell to free agency will receive a compensatory Draft pick — likely a third- or fourth-rounder.Philadelphia could be the team to recoup that selection. So what’s the price to rent one of the top running backs in the league for 2018, and then acquire a 2020 third round selection? That’s the question you’re asking here.Now, typically, when you add a free agent, you don’t have to worry about making the team worse, right? He either adds talent, or your team stays the same. But with Bell, if you’re trading for him, you have to convince him to sign the franchise tag, and then...actually play. As the Eagles — a team very unlikely to extend Bell beyond 2018 — that might be a difficult sell.Of course, it doesn’t have to be Earl Thomas or Le’Veon Bell — it doesn’t have to be a disgruntled, future free agent that you trade for. And because future Draft picks are 90% a myth — think about the number of trades that happen on Draft night — you shouldn’t be afraid of moving a Day 2 pick or multiple Day 3 picks for the sake of proven players. I expect moves. Even if the Eagles win out from now until the deadline, or lose out the same. Howie’s always looking for value, and that won’t change this season.No, not really.Before the season, when you looked at the Eagle defense, you’d likely circle defensive tackle depth or safety depth as the two biggest concerns. Maybe LB depth, but I feel like training camp handled that bump pretty nicely. Now a quarter of the way through the season, safety depth really has been exposed as the issue, in terms of personnel.I probably have lost some confidence in Jim Schwartz, because he’s really struggling to get creative on the back-end. I thought he had done a nice job of growth in this regard coming into the season Youth Alshon Jeffery Jersey , but a leopard never changes its spots, I suppose. My confidence in the front-seven as a whole remains unwavering, as does my trust in Malcolm Jenkins to superhero-will the Eagles to win after win.For the offense, you likely circled the Carson Wentz health situation as the biggest red flag — and really, to this point in the season, it technically has been, in that Carson’s only played two games. By the same token, the pass-catching depth was a big point of worry in September, but all it took was a good Goedert game and then an Alshon return to quell those concerns.I suppose my salient point with the offense: let them get everyone back and in a few weeks with a new offensive coordinator before we go panicking. The switch at LG has been made to Seumalo, but I generally expect the offense to look much better when, you know, all of Darren Sproles and Corey Clement and Alshon Jeffery and 100% of Jay Ajayi and Carson Wentz are on the field at the same time.I am not even close to panic mode about the offensive line. They’ve had two shaky weeks against two complex fronts. It’s all okay.This kinda follows that ‘Schwartz adjusting’ idea, so let’s address it here.The general schema, from my understanding, is this: let’s assume pressure is going to arrive to the quarterback quicker than 2.5 seconds (that’s the average NFL time to throw). That’s pretty much enough time for the QB to get to his first, maybe his second read depending on the concept.If you’re playing Cover 3 with your corners off the line — that’s the typical Schwartz deployment — then your corners can play downhill into quick-breaking hot routes, thereby scoring PBUs or quick tackles against the quick throw game teams will use to combat your pass rush.If you’re playing Cover 3 press, or just pure Cover 1, then you can more easily take away those underneath routes, sure — but if and when you get beat by quick underneath releases, you allow for YAC. And, if and when you get beat instead by one-on-one throws like the go route or back-shoulder fade, you give up bigger chunks of yardage.Of course, Philadelphia can get into situations (Tampa Bay) in which Womens Brandon Brooks Jersey , despite playing Cover 3, they’re still giving up big chunk plays (deep ins and comebacks were the great culprit there). I agree that, at that point, you’d like to see Schwartz potentially press or run trap coverages to discourage those routes. I’d also welcome more variance generally, just to keep offenses on their toes. We saw a move that direction against the Titans, but some really bad execution on the field — and likely too much variance in the play-calling to boot. There’s a balance to be struck here. More press is definitely a possibility — but it doesn’t really lend itself to the structure and philosophy of Jim Schwartz’s entire defense.I’m taking these three together, since they’re definitely linked. Let’s start with the big question:Why was Avonte Maddox — a rookie cornerback — seeing safety reps over Deiondre’ Hall, a player who has actually played safety before in his life?I dunno. I have no idea what that logic was. Simply none.Maddox as a safety is something I find very perplexing. Think about it this way: slot corners play in the tightest of spaces in the secondary. There are bodies everywhere else — inside, outside, deep — so all the work of slot receivers happens very immediately. That’s why the primary trait of slot receivers is quickness: they need to separate in an instant, given the tight confines.[Image: nike_eagles_316.jpg]

Deep safeties play in the most open of spaces in the secondary. Everything is happening equidistant to them (generally speaking). Their job isn’t to get somewhere in a split second, but rather get everywhere in a reasonably short period of time. They don’t need quickness so much as they need range — long-distance quickness, I suppose — which is a marriage of recognition and long speed.Maddox’s primary trait is his quickness; his long range speed is certainly impressive, but that’s not what stands out on tape, and his recognition skills are yet untested. Furthermore, things like ballhawking skills — size and vertical leap to attack the catch point, physicality when attacking seam routes — also remain untested, and at his size, the outlook is a little bleak. He simply doesn’t translate to the safety position nearly as well as he does the slot.Hence him playing in the slot for all of camp and the preseason.Now, Deiondre’ Hall isn’t nearly as fast as Maddox — he’s built far more like a box safety who can cover tight ends than he is a free safety like McLeod. If the Eagles were to get Hall on the field, it would be more likely as the box guy, while Jenkins would step back into McLeod’s role as the deep safety.But at least then you’d have Hall playing a role he’s familiar with, instead of Maddox in a role he’s never seen before. To me, that seems preferable — but what do I know Youth Nate Gerry Jersey , really?Given the issues in the secondary, not seeing Hall at all in the near future — read: this week — would be rather a condemnation on that trade. The Eagles are desperate for an impact player at safety, and they traded for a safety who has yet to see the field. If that continues, that’s a bad look. The Philadelphia Eagles released their third and final official injury report on Friday in advance of their Week 7 game against the Carolina Panthers.The good news is that starting offensive tackles Jason Peters and Lane Johnson are on track to play. They’re not even listed on the injury report despite being limited in practice at times this week. Here’s hoping they’ll be able to make it through the game.The Eagles ruled the following five players OUT: running back Darren Sproles, cornenrback Sidney Jones, safety Corey Graham, linebacker Nathan Gerry, and linebacker D.J. Alexander.Sproles hasn’t played since Week 1. There was some buzz that he might return this week but he didn’t practice at all. Doug Pederson said he’s “optimistic” that Sproles might be able to return for the Eagles’ Week 8 game against the Jaguars in London. We’ll see. In the meantime, Wendell Smallwood, Corey Clement, and Josh Adams are Philadelphia’s healthy running backs. Smallwood and Clement figure to split touches with Adams infrequently working in, if at all. DeAndre Carter will continue to return punts with Sproles out.Jones is dealing with a hamstring issue that Pederson described as “week-to-week,” which indicates Jones will likely miss multiple games. It’s unclear exactly how the Eagles will replace their starting nickel cornerback. Perhaps it’s the recently re-signed Dexter McDougle who gets playing time there with Avonte Maddox staying at safety. Speaking of safety, Graham is out for the second game in a row. His absence hurts Philadelphia’s depth in the secondary.Gerry and Alexander both missed the Giants game and they’ll be out this week as well. Not having them hurt the Eagles’ depth at linebacker and on special teams. LaRoy Reynolds is the only backup behind Jordan Hicks, Nigel Bradham, and Kamu Grugier-Hill. Haloti Ngata is questionable to play after not practicing on Wednesday and being limited on Thursday and Friday. The Eagles promoted defensive tackle Bruce Hector to their 53-man roster on Friday, which seems to Ngata isn’t likely to suit up. The Eagles could be down to just Fletcher Cox, Treyvon Hester, and Hector on game day. As always, it should be noted Michael Bennett and Brandon Graham can take some interior defensive line snaps. Jalen Mills isn’t listed on the final injury report despite being limited in practice with a hamstring issue on both Thursday and Friday. Pederson said Mills is “fine” and “will be good” for Sunday’s game.Rasul Douglas is back with the team after missing two practices due to personal reasons. Pederson said he’s good to go. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES INJURY REPORT (FRIDAY)OUTLB D.J. Alexander (quad)LB Nathan Gerry (ankle, knee)S Corey Graham (hamstring)CB Sidney Jones (hamstringRB Darren Sproles (knee)QUESTIONABLEDT Haloti Ngata (calf)...RESERVE/PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO PERFORMS Chris MaragosRESERVE/NON-FOOTBALL INJURYDT Timmy JerniganRESERVE/INJUREDRB Jay AjayiCB Elie BoukaWR Mack HollinsS Rodney McLeodTE Richard RodgersDT Destiny VaeaoWR Mike WallaceLB Paul WorrilowCAROLINA PANTHERS INJURY REPORT (FRIDAY)The Panthers are mostly healthy for this week’s game. Backup linebacker Andre Smith is the only player who appears on Carolina’s final injury report. OUTLB Andre Smith (hamstring)...RESERVE/INJUREDCB Ross CockrellRB Elijah HoodOT Matt KalilLB Jared NorrisS Damian ParmsS Da’Norris SearcyCB Kevon SeymourRB Fozzy WhittakerOT Daryl Williams
03-15-2019, 07:26 PM,
RE: Birdbrained Week 5: Solving The Safety Position Howdy team!
Shoe Net, December 14, the red bottom heels lattice cheap jordan shoes element always has a place in the fashion industry, it does not necessarily have black and white jordans on sale classics, but the lattice has always been low-key and never christian louboutin shoes outdated, making jordan 5 louboutin shoes it one of the necessary choices for all ages, red bottom shoes and the lattice christian louboutin sale has jordans for sale adidas superstar a magic, that is, a hundred people wear it will have a red bottom shoes cheap christian louboutin shoes hundred different effects, that is, people always have cheap christian louboutin shoes one or more lattice clothing in the wardrobe. Reason. Comparing with checked jacket, checked trousers are a little difficult to match, but it is christian louboutin sale adidas outlet difficult for fashionable people. Today, jordan 11 let me show you how to match checked louboutin shoes trousers. I hope it will be red bottom shoes useful for you. Stylish plaid pants will show straight adidas nmd leg cheap christian louboutin lines, with a red jacket and a grey knitted jacket, showing both fashion elements red bottom heels and personality. Dark grey checked trousers are christian louboutin outlet worn red bottom heels on girls christian louboutin sale with slender legs. They are both personality jordan 11 christian louboutin sale and slim figure. They are matched cheap christian louboutin with a grey T-shirt. Their loose christian louboutin outlet style contrasts with red bottom shoes tight jordan 5 checked trousers. They are louboutin shoes fitted christian louboutin shoes with a long windbreaker jacket, which is very adidas yeezy model. Adding a dark red wool cap to the wine-red hair dye will red bottom heels also set off a more white complexion. This striped cheap christian louboutin shoes shirt is loose and cheap christian louboutin generous. The Impressionist blue striped shirt is bold and stylish. If you are a cheap jordans neutral pursuer and admirer, then this shirt cheap jordan shoes must be a collection in your wardrobe. Whether it's for cheap christian louboutin shoes outdoor cheap jordans sports or for indoor dinner, christian louboutin shoes you can wear your ldquo; swordsman & rdquo; air transmission. jordans for sale With dark blue and dark black checked jordans on sale trousers, and shirt matching christian louboutin outlet as one, cheap christian louboutin you adidas originals must have a single item. Wear louboutin shoes a cap with a small eaves and a black imitation christian louboutin outlet leather bag. It has a strong leisure christian louboutin shoes color. The western style adidas sneakers is also formally expressed. Little cool girl, you must be heartbeat.
03-19-2019, 03:28 AM,
Shoe Net cheap jordans March 20, Spring arrived, "Normcore" (comfortable wear) became the most popular trend cheap jordans of HOT louboutin shoes in the season. adidas outlet nike outlet online red bottom heels Simple and nike factory outlet cheap christian louboutin casual, but look very fashionable adidas originals Normcore Look, the nike outlet main items are nike factory outlet close-fitting pants, loose louboutin shoes edition jackets, as well as patterns and perspective elements louboutin shoes of the single items. Next, Xiaobian will analyze the different fashion shapes under armour of air max these fashionable people for you! cheap christian louboutin shoes louboutin shoes Essential adidas nmd basic style of self-cultivation T, adidas yeezy round collar christian louboutin outlet nike factory store design, white, under the Body-cultivation trousers and christian louboutin shoes red bottom shoes canvas shoes, to create a lively cheap christian louboutin and lightweight adidas nmd comfort. Leisure and simple style of nike roshe run toilet red bottom heels clothes, light blue with bright spots, detailed cheap christian louboutin shoes decoration in front of nike air max the chest, with a dress, skirt fold design, wearing nike store a comfortable and natural fashion model. Soft christian louboutin sale tone knitted T-shirt, natural pendulum cheap christian louboutin pattern, faint soft luster, very feminine nike shoes pattern, christian louboutin sale with high-waist nike factory outlet trousers, that nike outlet store can emphasize low-key jordan 11 temperament, adidas stan smith nike factory store but also can wear a good figure. The romantic T-shirt designed by lace and lotus nike roshe run leaf edge has a nike outlet online comfortable casual shirt jordans on sale style, with slim pink adidas originals trousers christian louboutin shoes underneath it and a fresh and bright fashion style. The leisure sweater mixes with lovely and romantic blouse, fluffy horn air max lines, nike outlet store very bright and lovely. It red bottom heels is the combination christian louboutin outlet of slim jeans and flat shoes that shows the natural style of smart. (Cooperative media: Wog nike air max women's shoes Grace women's shoes) Duang!! Sweep, there are surprises in nike roshe run nike shoes the station!!
03-28-2019, 08:10 AM,
Shoe net christian louboutin outlet nike shoes May red bottom shoes jordan 11 nike outlet 17 news, christian louboutin shoes cool summer is nike factory outlet fashionable jordans on sale beautiful nike store jordan 5 girls show good nike air max posture time, in attending christian louboutin shoes banquets, red bottom shoes Shopping Dress red bottom heels matching red bottom shoes is also love beauty nike store red bottom heels MM nike outlet store most nike air max care about and cheap christian louboutin red bottom heels necessary. jordan 5 In nike roshe run louboutin shoes the list nike factory outlet cheap christian louboutin of summer clothes, the least christian louboutin outlet is cheap christian louboutin the dress, fresh cheap christian louboutin shoes and beautiful adidas superstar and fashionable sexy behind the upper body, that adidas sneakers is, young, capable and cool aging, adidas sneakers quick to see with the Xiaobian. Sweet nike factory outlet dress, using under armour stephen curry polyester adidas outlet fabric, under armour boots delicate cheap jordans and nike factory outlet lightweight, V-collar christian louboutin outlet design in nike outlet online front nike shoes of christian louboutin the nike factory outlet chest with a nike factory store matching nike store bow, nike outlet adidas nmd more lovely red bottom shoes and under armour outlet nike shoes witty, with a cheap christian louboutin shoes loose nike outlet nike roshe run waist, appears very thin. Super-fairy long skirt, elegant chiffon christian louboutin outlet fabric with the wind, elegant ice nike shoes cream color makes cheap christian louboutin it sweet. Simple tailoring MM louboutin shoes nike air max nike factory store can be easily controlled. christian louboutin shoes
04-16-2019, 07:35 PM,
Shoe Net christian louboutin shoes News September 18, as the christian louboutin shoes captain jordan 5 of the popular women's Group christian louboutin shoes christian louboutin outlet F (x), Song nike outlet nike shoes Qihong is by no means accidental. She jordans on sale red bottom shoes not only sings and nike roshe run dances well, but also adidas originals wins a wide christian louboutin popularity for her natural personal charm cheap christian louboutin shoes in the reality show "We louboutin shoes Were Married". christian louboutin outlet Recently, Song Qian's "clothes adidas yeezy red bottom heels merchant" has also risen steadily, and the young lady Feng Yujie Fan nike air max has jordans for sale adidas stan smith switched freely, even from time to adidas sneakers time to come to nike outlet online cheap christian louboutin shoes some fake boy's handsome. The combination nike shoes of a waist-exposed black-and-white nike outlet store striped jacket and a tight black-and-white striped miniskirt is popular, but in nike outlet fact, it's difficult to jordan 5 wear it well because it tests both body shape and matching ability. But nike factory store christian louboutin sale Song under armour outlet Qian holds it perfectly, christian louboutin shoes which also shows red bottom heels her vest line. Highly cheap christian louboutin saturated yellow jacket, matched with printed high nike air max waist skirt, lip color nike factory outlet and cheap christian louboutin necklace also echoes the adidas yeezy pink pattern nike outlet online on nike roshe run the skirt. nike outlet store It is fashionable, fashionable, detailed and witty air max girl adidas superstar nike outlet born! Neutral suit style is the new favorite of female stars nowadays, wearing super-long suit waistcoat, adidas nmd so Siege wisely chose nine-minute trousers, nike air max which not only lengthened legs but also harmonized the overall proportion. adidas outlet Silver nike outlet store thick-soled shoes break the overall dark color, while nike store creating a bright spot. Do you see enough of Song adidas outlet Qi's Xiao Manyao? Grazia doesn't see enough anyway. under armour shoes If the printed jacket with matching skirts is naughty and nike roshe run nike factory store fashionable, and the tight louboutin shoes jeans christian louboutin sale with the same color outline the air max beautiful posture of christian louboutin outlet Song Qian, it will be better to match the jordan 11 black high heels jordans for sale than the green ones without further improvement. (Cooperative Media: Shoe Pattern christian louboutin sale Pictures cheap christian louboutin Lomangie Women's Shoes)
04-18-2019, 07:41 PM,
An early spring festival jordans on sale awaits your patronage. On a nike outlet store air max breezy spring day, cheap christian louboutin louboutin shoes the jordan 11 bright nike factory store sunshine emits a christian louboutin nike store sweet and attractive smell in every corner. Stars are wearing beautiful cheap christian louboutin new nike store red bottom heels clothes nike outlet to make this spring nike shoes bright and gorgeous! nike outlet store Fan christian louboutin outlet Bingbing wears a adidas outlet Louis Vuitton lemon yellow fluorescent adidas originals dress, which is christian louboutin sale very eye-catching jordan 11 and full of spring and summer breath. This long straight skirt is specially tailored, nike outlet store which nike factory outlet not only highlights the waist, red bottom shoes but also lengthens the legs, making Fan Ye look tall and thin. Xu Ruo-u wears a Salvatore Ferragamo Khaki nike outlet suit. Unlike a model, she nike roshe run does jordans for sale air max not choose boots, but barefoot. red bottom heels jordans for sale Her short half-length skirt is cute nike outlet online and cute. She wears sandals in the same color. She has her own checkered handbag. In short, christian louboutin sale air max the overall shape is fresh nike factory store and energetic! nike air max Hong Kong, Fendi red bottom shoes 2013 nike factory store Spring adidas nmd and adidas yeezy Summer cheap jordans jordan 5 Fashion Preview Series. nike outlet store Xu Hao is wearing louboutin shoes a blue-and-white stitching dress. Peter Pan christian louboutin shoes is adidas stan smith full of spirit. She also cheap jordan shoes matches her traditional style of red bottom heels stockings nike outlet and jordans on sale ankle boots. nike store air max Hong Kong fashionable people wear christian louboutin shoes them and make adidas nmd cheap jordans everyone look bright.
04-24-2019, 07:45 PM,
Shoe Net, December 29, news, cheap christian louboutin shoes the North has long been cheap jordans snowy, cheap christian louboutin ice and snow, freezing people just christian louboutin shoes want to stay at home waiting, louboutin shoes but life and work continue, go out as usual, red bottom shoes but how to choose christian louboutin outlet to jordan 5 wear, go out so as not to be passively shivering and beautiful? University is jordans for sale also adidas outlet a snowy Europeans cheap christian louboutin shoes and christian louboutin outlet Americans, how to adidas originals easily use red bottom shoes knitted hats, coats christian louboutin sale and overcoats to deduce concise beauty, full of fashion. What about red bottom shoes charm? European jordans for sale and American styles are generally simple christian louboutin sale and monotonous, often with jordan 5 black, white and grey as the keynote, which is red bottom heels slightly different from our Orientals. cheap christian louboutin However, these colours red bottom heels red bottom heels are classic and out of date. In adidas superstar the vast expanse of adidas yeezy white, we choose christian louboutin shoes the old red sweater with multi-button cotton overcoat, black trousers skirt cheap christian louboutin with underpants, tight and thin, a cheap jordans black knitted hat and gloves, so simple and casual, red and cheap christian louboutin black cheap jordan shoes tie has become a bright color, jordans on sale beautiful and not frozen! louboutin shoes The jordan 11 white cloak overcoat is super pulling wind, maybe many christian louboutin shoes of us dare not wear it, jordans on sale that is adidas nmd the concept problem, such cloak overcoat is christian louboutin outlet even more. It has the effect red bottom shoes of slimming, with black bottom shirt, black and jordan 11 white classic color, brown and dark blue double matched cheap christian louboutin shoes handbags cheap christian louboutin shoes are also quite fashionable, different, this dress will give people unexpected results. christian louboutin shoes The louboutin shoes button louboutin shoes adidas sneakers christian louboutin outlet jacket of cheap jordan shoes the suit style plus a grey linen simple long overcoat, wearing jeans, boots, homochrome thread cap, white scarf tightly tied, the whole christian louboutin sale shape red bottom heels is generous and simple. christian louboutin sale
04-26-2019, 07:40 PM,
The fashion whirlwind of "pointed christian louboutin sale leather shoes" in christian louboutin outlet the past two years has increased the number of christian louboutin shoes christian louboutin outlet female foot louboutin shoes diseases. Many women have suffered cheap christian louboutin shoes from the serious foot disease of "hallux valgus". What is adidas sneakers more terrible is that 95% of the patients do not realize that it is christian louboutin outlet a "stubborn disease". When christian louboutin shoes the pain is cheap christian louboutin unbearable, they cheap jordan shoes often jordan 11 need to "break christian louboutin shoes the muscles and break the christian louboutin outlet bones". Hallux valgus, red bottom heels commonly known as "big foot bone", is a common foot cheap jordan shoes deformity, which is more common in women. The ratio of male to female can reach 1:40. The most common cause of hallux valgus is wearing high-heeled pointed shoes. The front of the jordan 5 adidas originals pointed cheap jordans shoes red bottom heels is triangular. When standing at high heels, the front of the foot is forced into a jordan 11 narrow triangular jordans for sale area. Because adidas nmd of the lack of elasticity of the upper leather, the thumb is forced to turn red bottom shoes out cheap jordans and the little toe is turned in. Because of jordans on sale the high red bottom heels heel, it is easy to jordan 5 make the extensor pollicis longus tendon which tracts the extensor hallux spine slide red bottom shoes outward, which becomes louboutin shoes the gravitational cheap christian louboutin shoes force adidas superstar of christian louboutin sale hallux valgus and increases the incidence cheap christian louboutin shoes of hallux valgus. The main causes of christian louboutin shoes hallux valgus are hereditary factors, long standing or walking, excessive adidas yeezy weight bearing, and wearing pointed shoes or high heels. jordans on sale The early christian louboutin sale cheap christian louboutin symptoms red bottom shoes of hallux valgus are cheap christian louboutin mild, and often do jordans for sale not attract attention. Often hallux valgus deformity aggravates and causes the pain of red bottom shoes hallux bursitis, red bottom heels the christian louboutin sale second toe forms a louboutin shoes hammer toe. When it is painful and affects daily activities, it comes to the doctor. At this time, it has reached louboutin shoes the mid-term (subluxation stage), conservative treatment is ineffective and is suitable for surgical cheap christian louboutin shoes treatment. There are hundreds of surgical methods for hallux valgus. Different medical cheap christian louboutin adidas outlet institutions may adopt different surgical methods, each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages.
05-14-2019, 05:22 PM,
Shoe Net, December 31, a Gaofushuai adidas originals born with a golden christian louboutin spoon, and a good father who can cook and bring a baby, Li Min-ho and cheap christian louboutin Zhang Liang, two male gods, instantly became under armour outlet the focus of attention. In addition adidas yeezy to their perfect figure and handsome appearance, they are also very fashionable men who can wear clothes. Leisure jordan 11 garment dress just shows the approachable temperament of male god. Li Min-ho's printed garment fits nike roshe run the image of his brother-in-law, and the simple style with bright and deep colors cheap christian louboutin shoes is just right to highlight his father's mature christian louboutin shoes masculinity. Long dark windbreaker is the adidas nmd first red bottom heels choice for men to be handsome in winter. Hard fabric with texture controls nike factory outlet the image of men. Li Minho's windbreaker is somewhat cheap christian louboutin bookish christian louboutin shoes in British College, while Zhang Liang's windbreaker is more mature with black sunglasses. How can the jordans on sale good stature of male god leave nike factory outlet sports? Li Min-ho's nike roshe run sports christian louboutin outlet equipment is really eye-catching. An christian louboutin outlet orange casual red bottom shoes trousers will make a big turnaround rate. It also highlights the sunshine boy's flavor. Zhang jordans for sale Liang nike store red bottom shoes keeps as calm and christian louboutin shoes dark as ever even when he is exercising. He deserves to be a father. Sunshine boy air max Li Minho occasionally also has jordan 5 some deep nike outlet online masculinity, mature temperament does christian louboutin outlet not lose Zhang Liang, nike factory outlet and Zhang cheap jordans Liang and every day this Christmas breath father and son dress also let Zhang christian louboutin sale Liang this father instantly age adidas originals when louboutin shoes his brother. Simple monochrome sweaters are also sought after by the two gods, even if occasionally lazy on the clothes red bottom heels can be handsome, compared nike air max with Li adidas sneakers Minho's cheap christian louboutin simplicity, Zhang Liang prefers the matching effect of accessories. Men's gods wear suits will be handsome to the end, the classic suit style because of the pattern on the fabric has become a different cheap christian louboutin shoes flavor, not rigid but also not nike shoes deliberate. Can you wear a nike factory outlet classic baseball shirt? Li Minho matches his Baseball Shirt with white casual shirt and khaki casual trousers, which fits his vision. Zhang nike outlet store Liang nike factory store dresses up with a pair cheap christian louboutin shoes of fluorescent green shoes in a classic dark blue, black and white nike shoes grey baseball shirt, which makes Zhang Liang instantly turn the country lane into christian louboutin shoes his fashion show. Denim elemental clothing is adidas stan smith an indispensable nike outlet online fashion item for boys. nike shoes It red bottom heels makes people red bottom shoes scream to see two gods under armour wearing jeans. (Cooperative Media: Clothing Matching)
05-18-2019, 09:43 PM,
Shoe Net, Oct. red bottom heels 18, 2012, autumn jordans on sale entered nike outlet online the era louboutin shoes of elegant cheap jordan shoes new mature girls, skirt and delicate louboutin shoes taste christian louboutin outlet has become the main theme of red bottom shoes nike air max this season. An nike store christian louboutin shoes elegant skirt is enough christian louboutin sale to adidas stan smith adidas stan smith make you a christian louboutin outlet noble temperament ripe girl, jordan 11 let you cheap jordan shoes radiate adidas outlet your christian louboutin outlet own adidas yeezy unique charming temperament. The following small knitting will bring adidas nmd you a nike shoes few skirt adidas originals matches to meet under armour outlet different styles of christian louboutin shoes you. nike air max Wearing cheap christian louboutin shoes a particularly light and nike outlet online comfortable dress, cheap christian louboutin the perfect combination under armour boots christian louboutin sale of horizontal red bottom heels stripes and diagonal jordan 11 christian louboutin sale stripes with a leisure nike outlet online style, christian louboutin shoes waist wrinkles nike store nike shoes christian louboutin shoes can also cover up meat, red bottom heels the overall christian louboutin shoes body trimming is very feminine. A very clear nike roshe run and natural under armour stephen curry print nike factory store nike factory store dress, cheap christian louboutin the decoration of deciduous christian louboutin sale leaves is louboutin shoes quite appropriate, waist belt jordan 5 configuration, enhance the adidas nmd effect of self-cultivation. air max The nike factory outlet elegant and cheap christian louboutin shoes christian louboutin outlet solemn fine-grained cheap christian louboutin elemental dress has fresh and natural air max self-cultivation effect, slightly retro style, and nike outlet store the white undercoat matches chic and nike outlet elegant. nike shoes