Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Youtube Downloader Problem
06-21-2015, 06:47 AM
Youtube Downloader Problem
People, There's A Lot Of Youtube Downloader Script Here And There. I Try To Make Site With These. But After Using The Script 6-10 Hours, The Index And Download Pages Shows invalid argument supplied for foreach in (where ever the hosting space directory is). How To Solve It?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Youtube Downloader Problem
try using your common sense to fix it. it's that hard as if those scripts were coded by advanced users. no.
first,learn the basics of php with html+css then goto https://developers.google.com/youtube to just read the guidelines and get started. That's all!
06-21-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Youtube Downloader Problem
sftop Wrote:try using your common sense to fix it. it's that hard as if those scripts were coded by advanced users. no.
first,learn the basics of php with html css then goto https://developers.google.com/youtubeto just read the guidelines and get started. That's all!
Thanks For Your Offensive Response. Maybe You Didn't Read Whatever I Wrote Or You Don't Understand Correct English Assuming Whatever I Wrote Is Correct English. Here's What Happened. I Downloaded A Lot Too Many Youtube Downloader Scripts From Here And There. In Case You Try To Even Look At This Fact That I Am Using Youtube Api Version 2, All Of The Scripts Were Using Youtube Api Version 3. Then I Uploaded Them On My Site. They Worked For The First 6 To 10 Hours. Then I Get An Invalid Argument Warning Where There Is Use Of foreach To List Results Or Anything Which Is Returned From The Api. Now If You Still Reply Either Offensively Or Like You Didn't Read What I Wrote In Full Length Or Didn't Understand Part Of It Just Tell Me. I Will Either Try To Solve The Problem If You Have Any Or If I Can't Solve It ( Only Before Trying, Not After), I'll Apologize To You For Not Believing In My Elder Ones. Because They Taught Me That No Matter How Hard I Try I Can't Straigten Up A Dog's Tail(Even When I'm Saying It, I'm Still Denying It).A