Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Will program for links, traffic and partnerships
11-06-2014, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 02:13 AM by apkbird.)
Will program for links, traffic and partnerships
Hey guys!

I'm an experienced PHP Developer for mobile websites and I will program for you for links on your website homepage, traffic sent from your site or just a general partnership where you can offer another service in place of traffic or links.

Development time will change depending on how big the project is and how long you will keep the agreement in place for. The development will also be shown in milestones until it's completed.

(11-06-2014 02:05 AM)apkbird Wrote:  Hey guys!

I'm an experienced PHP Developer for mobile websites and I will program for you for links on your website homepage, traffic sent from your site or just a general partnership where you can offer another service in place of traffic or links.

Development time will change depending on how big the project is and how long you will keep the agreement in place for. The development will also be shown in milestones until it's completed.

Sorry, I forgot to add that I am mostly fluent in PHP and mobile website development. I can do some design projects as well though.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply