Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keyword Cloud Plugin for MAI.
07-15-2015, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2015 07:56 AM by Miraz.)
Keyword Cloud Plugin for MAI.
Hello guys! 'm back with another plugin. Yap this plugin will show keyword cloud on your MAI file download page. You can customize the text and css. All settings are easy to use. I've made a simple variable system in this plugin. Its great for SEO. However too much keyword can counted as Keyword Stuffing. You can use this plugin beside MAI SEO plugin.
You can checkout the demo:
http://d.mirazmac.info/data/file/14/KeyW...n-zip.html

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1092]

Installation:
====================
Upload the attached archive in your MAI ROOT. Then extract. All files are placed according to MAI folder structure. After extracting, Install & Activate the plugin via AdminCP. You can customize the css & text via the setting menu of the plugin.
The Variables are:
[b*]Text[*/b*] - will bold the text (remove *)
%filename% - will output the filename
%ext% - will output the file extension
===============================
Why I'm making plugins for MAI and not selling them? Come on man. Open Source, Open Mind! If you have any plugin request or suggestions please drop it in comments. big grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.zip  KeyWords Plugin.zip (Size: 1.97 KB / Downloads: 28)

Hello I'm Miraz Mac. I like to share everything I know. You can read my blog at MirazMac.Info
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Miraz's post:
Ataurbd420 (07-15-2015), lofer (09-06-2015), tn69 (07-15-2015)
07-16-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Keyword Cloud Plugin for MAI.
Add an update manager like wapka happy

Best PopUnder Ad Network | Funny HD Toon Videos | Most Popular Videos
[-] The following 1 user Likes Junior's post:
Miraz (07-16-2015)
07-16-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Keyword Cloud Plugin for MAI.
An Update Manager will be useless I think. I'm working on a Updates plugin(taking few sources from ion's html update plugin) that will allow to edit the html structure of updates. Not only that they can also choose how many files to show and add a html before latest updates. Check demo: http://d.mirazmac.info

Hello I'm Miraz Mac. I like to share everything I know. You can read my blog at MirazMac.Info