Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hostinger.In Review
07-13-2015, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 10:03 AM by JUNAID.)
Hostinger.In Review
Sigup Now::

Hostinger Review – Free Web Hosting with CPanel & without Ads
Every blogger at early stage plans to buy a good web hosting plan but due to lack of money most of them get stuck with or with limited features. So today we are presenting you a Free Web Host with features of Premium Web Hosts. Hostinger is the name if you are looking for a good web host without spending a penny. Though i know we can’t technically compare a free web host with a premium one as we all know “ You get what you pay for ”. But don’t worry Hostinger proves to be one of best free web hosting companies with no ads.
Even though they are providing free web hosting, we must look at the pros and cons so it may not put your business to wrong side. Because of many new Web Hosts in market, choosing a good web hosting company has become very difficult. So here are some tips to help you choosing a good web host considering its free too :

Disk Space & Bandwidth – As most of the Premium Web Hosts offer Unlimited (though technically it can never be unlimited) but for Free Web Hosts you will have to consider it on top priority.
Uptime – For uptime you will have to refer to user reviews as most of Free Web Hosts will guarantee you 99% Uptime.
Technical Support – Try contacting them first and check how they treat you.
Control Panel – Free Web Hosting Companies won’t provide Control Panels with features you get with Premium Web Hosts, so do compare it too.
1 – Click App Installs – Its must if you are a newbie and don’t want to mess with manual app installation like WordPress, Joomla or any other CMS Platform you are planning for.
Reputation – Do a background check. Find out how long the company has been in business.
Advertisement Banners – As you get free website hosting, most of the companies ask you to put an advertisement banner on your website.

Hostinger Review : features a great free web hosting plan with disk space which you won’t get from any other free web host. They offer a whopping 2GB Disk Space and 100GB Bandwidth. If you are planning for a WordPress Blog, i can guarantee the 2GB Disk Space will be more than sufficient but if you use compressed databases. You can also upgrade to a premium unlimited hosting account at any time and the Premium Plans are at very low prices. Hostinger CPanel comes with plenty of features which allow you to set up databases, FTP accounts, email accounts, and you can generate backups. It also has advanced features such as SSH web console, DNS zone editor, and many others.

[Image: hostinger-hosting-plans.jpg]

Other great advantage with Hostinger is that you can host unlimited domain names on a single account and this is what we don’t get even with many paid web hosting. As most of the Free Web Hosts comes with a catch like advertisement banners, with Hostinger you don’t need to worry about it. With Auto Installer, you can enjoy 1-Click Installation of Apps which supports 50 Scripts which would include most of the popular ones. Your website will be hosted on servers with fast Intel Xeon CPUs, 24GB of RAM, and SSD drives. The company guarantee at least 99.9% uptime for your website. is a part of Hostinger Group established in 2004 serving millions of customers and operating hundreds of web servers.
Hostinger Top Features :

2GB Disk Space & 100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Number of Domain Names can be Hosted
Easy to use website builder
PHP and MySQL Support
No ads or banners on your pages
Software auto installer

At last i would say you can’t expect anything more than this in a Free Web Hosting Plan. If its your first blog or even you want to try something new, don’t hesitate and just Click Below to Sign Up Now.
[Image: order-now.png]

Some peoples think that it is using Youhosting reseller/server..But you are totally wrong..
Beacuse Hostinger is the main company and youhosting using it's server..

And also youhosting and hostinger servers are different..
May be control panels are similar..
But hostinger servers are far better than youhosting..
Since I am using hostinger..Hostinger is much faster than youhosting, just like a premium hosting... Like check server speed on my site : - ffmpeg hosting at low cost

Refer Clients and Earn 25% of Sale at
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Hostinger.In Review suspended my account for cpu load tongue
so i have moved to

OffShore Web Hosting only $10/year pm me for more information
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Hostinger.In Review
Thank bos,,