Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
File deleting problem
11-11-2013, 08:40 AM
File deleting problem
it seems some file doesnt upload fully... when i want to delet the usless files...it takes a long time by using admin cp. delete the files one by one waste our times.,... can u fix the bug..
that we can delet the file by using hosting cpanel or make a multiple selection system on the next version of MAI
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 11:09 PM by craigibhoy.)
RE: File deleting problem
if it takes along time then that would be your host and the server your on ive been sing MAI on a free host and never encounter any problems.
Also it can take a little longer depending on file size and your connection speeds(internet)
11-18-2013, 07:53 PM
no... I want a external plugin or default multiple deleting system on MAI
11-26-2013, 05:45 PM
(11-11-2013 08:40 AM)almahmud Wrote:  it seems some file doesnt upload fully... when i want to delet the usless files...it takes a long time by using admin cp. delete the files one by one waste our times.,... can u fix the bug..
that we can delet the file by using hosting cpanel or make a multiple selection system on the next version of MAI
hello. you can use ftp filemager like filezilla for mobile use x-flore login with your ftp acounts to delete multiple files ..
or log in to your mysql database find the ( mai_files ) click emty if the files dosnt excise
11-27-2013, 07:44 AM
tongue now I'm doing it... but I want default multiple deleting system......
Thanks ...

http://www.lifebd24.com